ROMANCE

Cover%202

https://www.wattpad.com/story/167280151-take-me-home

On the same day my fiancé broke up with me, he forgot about me.
I don’t take it personal, because he also forgot the last ten years of his life.
But me? I remember everything, and maybe that’s bad, because when your memory is filled with so many things, you tend to forget others.
And I… Well, I forgot how to get back Home.

By%20Your%20Side

By%20Your%20Side%20Backside

Can't%20Leave%20Cover

Can't%20Leave%20Back%20Cover

Runaways

Runaways%20Backside%20(1)

Blind%20Beauty

Blind%20Beauty%20Backside

Is it possible for two people to be cut from the same cloth? Elena Matthews is a young girl trying to start a new life for herself while running away from her past. Tobias Quinn is a stubborn, rude young man trying to forget his past. Will they find love or will their stubbornness get in the way before both their past catches up with them?

My story is still ongoing but I try and post at least twice a week. Please check it out and see if it is something that you might like :blush: After Dusk

Evening everyone,

I’d like to recommend one of my stories.
I have been writing for 10 years, but until now I have been writing in Hungarian. I have only started writing in English in about 2 years ago, therefore I’m still unsure of what I’m doing well and what I have to improve on.

If you are reading my story, please leave a comment. Any negative or positive comment is appreciated. I wish to learn more from mistakes.

You will be mine, Park Jimin

Summery:
A British teenage girl moves to Seoul, Korea where she obviously has to start going to school. She is supposed to be focusing on her studies but life is not that easy. She meets Park Jimin one of the bad boys of her school and she immediately gets attracted to him. She decides to make Park Jimin hers and tame the wild boy.

Will she be successful? Will Jimin even take interest in her? If you want to find out, read my story.

108594735-512-k190892

171251522-256-k378775

Ugly Christmas sweater? check
Open Bar? double check
Sexy hunk with a horrible Christmas tie? triple check
Humiliating myself by puking on said hunk? big fat embarrassing check

This Christmas Cierra will have her world flipped upside down. A new job, saving a charity, a sexy billionaire CEO and her elderly gaming neighbor with a cat that is clearly Satan in cat form will give her a Christmas to remember. If she can survive this season, the rest of the year should be a piece of cake.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/171251522-the-ugly-christmas-sweater

I’d love feedback on what I have so far. Please keep in mind these are roughly edited right now.

cover_for_wattpad_story_by_p1neapple_pr1ncess_dcvz8go-pre

[READ HERE]

An lgbtq+ romance packed with comedy, political intrigue and everything else under the sun

Eldwin just wants some peace and quiet. The universe has other plans. Between the kingdom teetering on the verge of war after the kings bride mysteriously vanishes and an attempted poisoning that has left the kingdom’s monarch in a magical coma. Eldwin barely has time to catch his breath. Throw in a meddlesome god, a soul bond to a handsome knight commander, and a dragon bent on destroying everything it comes in contact with. Eldwin can kiss his peaceful life goodbye.

[Updates Every other Friday]

Completed

When Love Happened

Leighton Simmons has a broken heart and a bruised ego.

The man she’d admired and adored for as long as she could remember, her brother’s best friend, thinks of her as a little sister, and not even one he likes. Sure, he had said so under duress, but it was said nonetheless…and it was heard, loud and clear.

After years of pining after her forever guy, Leighton has seen the proverbial light. Now she has to decide whether to move on or change tactics when it comes to love, but one thing is for sure:

Kane Edwards has a big mouth and a lot to make up for.

Story Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/91743558-when-love-happened

Forever Raine

by @infinity-squared

Hey Guys! Please check out my billionaire romance! I have 49 part up and there’s only a few more parts left!

Raine Woods thought her life would always be like the rain: gloomy, gray and undesired. She was lonely and quiet , living with the bitter memories of tragic past. But little did she know that there was a man out there. A man who was in love with the rain.

Xavier Thorn, every women’s dream and every man’s enemy. Billionaire, playboy, CEO. He’s got everything, yet he nothing at all. Comparing himself to his name, he considers his life as painful and unwanted as a thorn. But little did he know that roses needed their thorns to protect them. And one day, he found his rose. And he promised to be her thorn. He would protect her. Even if it meant risking his shattered heart.

What happens when a sweet, lonely girl runs into a dark, powerful man?

Will a deadly Thorn be able to protect something as delicate as Raine?

Will Raine be able to give whatever is left of her broken heart to a man known as trouble?

Will they risk it all or let go?

Follow the journey of Raine and Xavier as they venture out on a voyage full of shocking confessions, heartbreaking pasts, betrayals, and pain, only to find that love is waiting at the finishing line for those who stick long enough to reach it.

“Forever Raine. I want forever and I want it with you.”

_

Si tuvieses que elegir entre la vida que has construido y la vida que siempre has querido, ¿qué camino escogerías?

_

Diego creía estar a punto de conseguir lo que quería. Como señor de Montrell, su boda con Doña Elvira estaba destinada a convertirle en un noble completo: con esposa, fortuna y herederos… ¿Pero cúan caprichoso puede ser a veces el Destino?

Tras casi una década sin verse, Esperanza regresa a Montrell con motivo de la boda de su señora. Y lo hace dispuesta a enterrar en lo más profundo el amor que siente por el que fue su amigo de la infancia. Un amor que nunca ha sido correspondido… ¿O si?

¿Será más fuerte la voluntad que el corazón, cuándo ambos descubran que lo que sienten es mutuo? Descúbrelo en:

La Dama de Montrell

Against%20All%20Odds%20ddd

When all you’ve encountered in life is darkness and misery and even your subcounsciousness keeps telling you to give up, you just give up. Finding the light seems like a Herculean effort. And sometimes it is. Because life’s not a fairy tale, neither is love.

Katherine’s damaged goods. Her world came crashing down six years ago leaving her in shattered pieces that she tries to glue back together with the help of her mom and her best friend. But when her mother dies in a car accident, she has to learn how to be alone in this world. With a crappy job, a broken heart and serious trust issues she’s about to wave a white flag. Little does she know, her life is about to change.

Blake is a powerful real estate tycoon, a hard-working man known for his tough character and dedication to work. Women? They’re just tools for stress relief. Relationships? They’re non-existent in his dictionary. That’s the face he shows to the world, because the real one is deeply hidden under the facade he’s perfected over the years.

What happens when these two cross their paths?
Is it possible to overcome all obstacles life decides to throw in your way?
And can you fix the unfixable?

A story about conquering your fears, finding your place in life, falling in love and fighting like hell to keep that spark of happiness once you find it.

Link https://www.wattpad.com/story/119764716-against-all-odds

Walking Away From Him

**LINK:**https://www.wattpad.com/story/171629935-walking-away-from-him-18%2B

“So… that was the only thing that kept you from fucking me?” I asked randomly.

“Yes, that was the only thing that kept me from fucking you, Christian.” Rosie leaned closer and bit her lip seductively. The fact that she wasn’t afraid to talk so bluntly about fucking and that she actually wanted me to fuck her made me harden. Fuck! “You know you’re food will get cold if you don’t eat it, right?” She pointed to my food with her eyes, but I knew she wasn’t talking about the food.

Follow Rosie’s and Christian’s journey through their last year of highschool, while they try to discover what the word ‘love’ truly means.

Are these two trouble souls prepared to feel something so strong for the other that they simply couldn’t leave without the other?

Or are they just too fucked up to let their feelings show?

xxx

This story contains mature content (sex scenes, mature language, alcoholism…)
Read at your own risk.

I would really appreciate honest feedback :hugs:

LINK https://www.wattpad.com/story/173856177-my-stolen-love

As teenagers, Avery and Noah agreed to marry if neither have by their 30th birthday. Follow Noah as he attempts to sabotage every relationship she has till then.

This story is not what you are expecting,it heartbreaking,toxic, yet beautiful.I hope you would try it out,willing to do a read for read if you are :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

BR2ULBi

24-year-old Avril Lexington believes nothing can make her happy despite living a grand, perfect life. But when she finds herself in the midst of an infamous rock band, Fallen Angels she steps into a new world. Erik Hawthorne, the reserved lead singer of the group seems to have his eyes on her. Now tasked with managing their social media while trying to discover herself, it’s up to Avril to promote the band in time for the last Warped Tour while balancing the turmoil within the band. Avril’s world soon becomes full of hardships she had never experienced before: addiction, uncertainty, and the struggles of finding true love.

Updates Thursdays and Saturdays

official%20book%20cover

Book Title- Lost Without You
Author- @notintheoven
Description-
When Violet Adams enrolls into a new school in California, due to her dad’s new job offering, glad she can start a new life and no more drama especially away from her old high school but will her past catch up to her?

But then she meets the schools’ bad boy…
Links- https://www.wattpad.com/story/164696389-lost-without-you

So it won’t let me add links for my cover but my book is called Save me.
I would really like some feedback mainly to help pinpoint the genre because for some reason I’m having trouble with that.

Caleb Mayhem, the lead guitarist of the famous rock band Elwin’sRevenge, becomes inconsolable after the murder of his fiancé, Lennox. Waking up after a night of drinking, he finds himself six years in the past nearly five months before they first met, and when her killer first began to stalk her.
Now that he is living his 21 year-old-life again, Caleb soon finds out that the woman he loves lived a very different life before she met him. He finds her working behind a bar instead of in school, with piercings adorning her face and colors in her hairs, the complete opposite of the Lennox he once knew. And her attitude is one to match. Even just getting her to hold a conversation with him is a struggle.
But as the weeks go by and they get closer, Caleb realizes that Lennox’s life contains dark secrets. Secrets of her life that Caleb never knew. With Lennox dealing with issues from her own past including the murder of her twin sister Ellie, she confides in Caleb that someone is following her. With a trail of assaults on sorority girls leading their way, Caleb and Lennox work together on finding a killer, falling in love again, and learning to cope through the loss of losing someone they love.

Thank you!

-K.B.Tyler

I think romance is a great genre for your story

En los tiempos de Juan David: Reinicio.

Juan David Botero Palacios es un chico de 19 años que vive en Cañaverales y estudia Medicina en la Poética Universidad Jovita. Entra a quinto semestre, iniciando con sus rotaciones clínicas, y comenzando con un nuevo grupo de estudio, llamado Zolpidem. Dentro de los integrantes del grupo, hay una chica de su misma edad, llamada Tanía Henríquez, el cual le empieza a gustar. ¿Podrá conquistar el amor de ella? ¿Qué historias vivirá con Tanía? ¿Qué otras experiencias dejarán huella en Juan? Lo podrás saber, en los tiempos de Juan David: Reinicio.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/171454659-en-los-tiempos-de-juan-david-reinicio

image "

A troubled adolescent, Hudson Feign, crosses paths with a schizophrenic girl. The deeper and deeper he goes into her delusional world, the more it seems that like a play, he’s seeing her life through sheer curtains.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/170460086-ella-through-sheer-curtains

Title: Down Memory Lane
Author: Sofia G. Morgan

148032791-352-k33455

Description:
After the end of Hazels engagement and the fear of the unknown, she moves back to her hometown for a new start and to heal her wounds. She’s reunited with her four friends from her past after eight years of silence. The question is, will they be able to teach her to love again, or will her past just be the death of her? Will one of her past friendships become a new lasting love or just another heartbreak?

Excerpt from Chapter One:
"Their faces were a blur to me now, nothing but pixelated colors on shapeless figures meant to be teenage bodies. The memories of how they looked slowly inched its way out of my vision, first taking away the shape of their noses and fullness of pink lips, then moving to the exact color of their large eyes and type of freckles or birthmarks that appeared on their skin. Their voices followed, I could no longer remember if the sound that fell from their tongue had a throaty rasp to it or a deep twang of an accent.

That’s what happens when you lose contact with people for eight long years, no letters with colorful attached photographs or hour-long phone calls to jog your memory of the people you used to call your family. Nothing to go off of except for your mind that plays painful tricks on your emotions and views of the past you used to live."

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/148032791-down-memory-lane

Title: The Long Way Round
Author: Sofia G. Morgan

150380871-512-k836048

Description:
Jess Winters runs away from her heartbreak by getting tickets to a booze cruise with her friends. But after a one night stand gone wrong with a stranger, Connor Knightly, she’s forced to go the long way round and drive with him to Cancun in just a few days. Can they stand each other long enough to make it there? Will the obstacles and secrets they face become too much to overcome? And most importantly, will friendship and love come their way?

**Link: **https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/150380871-the-long-way-round