Romance

romance-sys

bonjour je vous invite à venir livre mon roman : EDELWEISS.
il s’agit d’une histoire mêlant amour et action au milieu des montagnes

je vous donne un aperçu :
La saison de ski vient de démarrer dans la station d’Arrangue. Alex et Marie filent le parfait amour tout en gérant d’une main de maître la petite station de ski. Jusqu’au jour où Octave, débarque dans leurs vies. Un trafiquant notoire qui a besoin d’Alex pour une ascension particulière. Ce dernier va bien essayer de lui résister, avant de vite s’apercevoir qu’Octave peut user de stratagème pour arriver à ses fins : menacer Marie.
Jusqu’où acceptera-t-il d’aller pour la protéger ?

bonne lecture

Her%203rd%20Master%20Cover

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173609406-her-3rd-master
Description:

“Don’t you dare ignore me.” He whispered into my ears. His husky voice made me feel fuzzy inside. I leaned onto his chest, relaxing.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” I asked him, looking at the scenery before us.

“Nothing’s more beautiful than you.” He replied, kissing me lightly on the ear.

“Stop flirting with me!” I whined, trying to hide my blush.

“I’m not flirting. I’m just teasing.” He wrapped his arms tighter around my waist.

“Guess what.” He whispered, not letting me go.

“What?”

“You’re pretty and I’m cute. Together we’d be pretty cute.”
»»----- ♔ -----««
Skyler Knightwalker, a girl who had lost her parents and 2 of her masters due to war and conflict. Her 3rd master happens to be a prince. Would she lose her love of her life to war or to another princess?
»»----- ♔ -----««
Updates every Friday or Saturday!

By%20Your%20Side

By%20Your%20Side%20Backside

Can't%20Leave%20Cover

Can't%20Leave%20Back%20Cover

Runaways

Runaways%20Backside%20(1)

Blind%20Beauty

Blind%20Beauty%20Backside

Title: Red
Genre: Teen fiction / romance
Summary: Olivia Vanderbilt’s life has been relatively normal up until the end of her junior year in high school. Well, sure it’s a bit weird that her family insists that she the only one who has to give people a fake last name, and how they always seem to have to go somewhere but she can’t come with. But everyone has something weird right?
When Liv transfers high schools for her senior year, she feels like she might have a new shot at being normal. This soon proves impossible, ever since the moment Jace Ryder walks into her life, your annoying resident bad boy who insists on calling Liv ‘Red,’ who has a certain intrigue to him.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/153916389-red
Red

(I can’t post the cover :frowning:)

"move on, he’s not your destination."
The feeling of carrying a stone on your heart, something is bringing you down endlessly. You have been fighting with it for so long that you’ve started to fight with yourself. What is wrong? You always do your best and that’s the problem. You’ve got the beautiful heart, but you consider yourself as enable to love. Who in this deal can not love if you’re losing again?
Every love story is beautiful - as far as it ends happily. Now, there’s a question - how many of those stories can you stand?

My first story, published in Polish. It has only one episode yet, but wip! In the future I’m going to write an English version as well.

https ://www.wattpad.com/story/184286598-move-on-he%27s-not-your-destination

The%20Path%20Of%20Suffering

“What else? She is so beautiful. You don’t get tired of looking at her. You never worry if she is smarter than you: You know she is. She is funny without ever being mean. I love her. I am so lucky to love her. You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices. I hope she likes hers.”
~ The Fault In Our Stars- John Green

Our stars weren’t perfectly aligned either. We had so much in common, every thought I had she had, every thing I liked she loved. She was my soulmate ,well according to me. I didn’t used to believe in soulmates and Romantic shit like that till I met her. She was just perfect. Her imperfections made her perfect. My subconscious instantly fell for her. It was never meant to be, I knew that but who gives a fuck when you are in love. Everything seems possible. It did too.

“I am Technically single but my heart is taken by someone I can’t call mine.”

The Path Of Suffering

Photo_645
After their engagements were swapped, the stepsisters hatred for each other intensified. Stacy was lucky to finally have Ayo, the only man her stepsister sister Melinda had ever loved, and the only man she had always wanted.
But luck didn’t shine on Melinda. Well, it did but no one knew, not even Mr Henry. No one could’ve imagined that Mr Sebastian wasn’t afterall taking a young wife for his oldself but for his grandson Kevin Sebastian.
Kevin Sebastian, the sole heir of the Sebastian’s generational wealth never believed in love and commitment. His only interest was his work and barely his five year old daughter Kemi whom he kept a secret from the world.
Will Melinda’s love be strong enough to conquer Kevin’s cold heart? Will her love be enough to break down his wall of defense and make him and his daughter happy or will she end up in his fury and live the rest of her life loathing her stepsister Stacy.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/176544040-those-little-lies

CAPA%20WATTPAD%201 :sorrindo: me ajudem gente, é o meu primeiro livro…

Completed

When Love Happened

Leighton Simmons has a broken heart and a bruised ego.

The man she’d admired and adored for as long as she could remember, her brother’s best friend, thinks of her as a little sister, and not even one he likes. Sure, he had said so under duress, but it was said nonetheless…and it was heard, loud and clear.

After years of pining after her forever guy, Leighton has seen the proverbial light. Now she has to decide whether to move on or change tactics when it comes to love, but one thing is for sure:

Kane Edwards has a big mouth and a lot to make up for.

Story Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/91743558-when-love-happened

Sandra’s Rendezvous

The day is here and he has finally arrived! Sandra really hopes this is the one, she wants him and nobody else but doesn’t want to risk ruining their relationship. Will tonight be the start of something new or shatter into a million pieces?

For some reason it won’t let me post a link, so let me know if you are interested in reading more. Hopefully I can update this reply with a link soon, thanks!

bth2
Back to Him
Danielle Wilson left 8 years ago and now she’s back.

Running from an abusive relationship, she falls into the arms of her ex.

Will he be able to protect her from those who want to hurt her? Or will him being in a motorcycle club cause more harm than good?

Rating: Mature due to depictions of violence

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/175688247-back-to-him

Enjoy!

This is my first story. so please help and guide.
Title: THE UNEXPECTED LOVE: LIFE IS FULL OF ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS
Genre: Romance
Description:
Liara is living a life full of challenges. Challenges that every girl faces in order to prove herself as an independent lady. Born in a family where everything seems natural but the secret that it carries when unfolded shreds her heart into a million pieces. Liara is an independent woman and runs a vast business singlehandedly. She is admired by many ladies and men always try to hold her and control her. She is ruthless in her business, and never ever gives the enemies tiny chance to overpower her. Zearo is starting a new life in New York City, far from the life which he lived till the age of 26. Now he lives the life of less pressure and more bliss and comfort. But this carefree style of his new life will unfold so many hidden stories of his life. Liara and Zearo will meet in a very difficult situation, which will change both their lives. Let’s see what the destiny is for both of them.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/184511232-the-unexpected-love-life-is-full-of-rollercoaster

Title: Life at its finest

56398250_356124305032794_3536479833917751296_n

I hope you enjoy reading my book :slight_smile: ! I am new here and I would like to share my story with you guys <3

Summary: The moment Rose Hamilton turns 18 she is ready to start adult life on her own. Moving to college in another country with her two best friends Catherine and Bella only to escape the issues her broken family has.

But falling for the wrong guy wasn’t something she intended to do. Rose is going on a rollercoaster of different feelings and in the process she is falling apart and then picked up by one of the brothers. Who will he be?

Title: Head to Head
Genre: Teen fiction/young adult/romance
Summary: Kylie and Jake have been in a constant prank war since first grade. Now after 12 years Kylie has finally had the last straw. She wants revenge and it’s going to be the last time Jake ever pranks her because once she’s done with him, he’s going to wish he never messed with her.

Two people with their own demons and the fire to prank one another. Both going through their own battles including secrets and dysfunctional families, how will they cope with their differences in life?

What happens when Jake goes too far and causes Kylie to seek revenge? Will there be blood, sweat, and tears?

Click the link to find out: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/148014844/write/573220759
I’m always looking to improve my writing so any feedback would be great!

Important: This story is about the love between to twins called River and Sky. If you are not interested in such things please don’t read this story.

After some problems, the siblings River and Sky live alone together but nothing works as it should because River suddenly realized that he felt in love with his sister Sky but he made a promise he had to keep. He tries everything to forget his feelings for Sky but it becomes harder and harder for him because he is not the only one of these two to fall in love with the other. What should they do, listen to their hearts or accept that this is forbidden. If they come together and some one finds out, this could have strong consequences but if they don’t… will they be happy with someone else?
Please click on the link to get to the story.
Forbidden%20love
https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/184606872-forbidden-love

I sultry poem about a night of passion (Mature: 18+)

https://www.wattpad.com/718252280-garden-of-love-an-erotic-poem-garden-of-love

184221561-352-k982430

She is a broken girl trying to escape from her inner demons, he is a broken boy trying to escape his reality. Will they be able to heal each other wounds or make them worse?

Alexandra Martinez is sure her life will get better after she decides to go to Boston for a school exchange, leaving behind her lifestyle in Mexico for a year seems the best option to take a break of all of her problems. Suddenly, she ends up in the same place as some acquaintances from years ago, two boys and their sister that will make her year memorable.

A new friendship.

One attraction.

One love.

Promising herself a fresh start, she will need to overcome her fears and put her constant demons aside, but wounds are still fresh and everyone knows how emotions can be nothing less than a time bomb. In the middle of her chaos she will have to learn to trust her heart and, with the help of someone, let go and live.

Beneath Us by undefined

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS, TOPICS MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME; PLEASE READ WITH DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Positive feedback is very welcomed, also if anyone has a suggestion you can always message me <3

Read here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/169060607-beneath-us

https://www.wattpad.com/story/180481822-the-dating-experiment-completed

52724344_351195059064498_3211554468369793024_n

In a world where we swipe yes or no on the faces of those around us, 26 year old Ella Carter gets involved in a dating experiment aimed at taking away our first impressions of someone based on what they look like.

Sure, wearing a mask on a date seems silly at first, and maybe a tad stupid, but Ella finds herself connecting with a guy on a real level, something she hadn’t expected. And for a while, things are great. Better than she could have asked for, even. So… what could possibly ruin this budding romance she finds herself swept up in?

The Pineapple Fountain

The story of a college graduate who decides that there is more to life than just living after an accident almost kills her. Mia decides to take risks and drop everything, including her family, her friends, and her boyfriend to pursue the life full of excitement she has been craving. Mia’s adventures take her on a trip full of self-love and growth. But is this fantasized life worth the sacrifices she has made? After months of meeting new people and experiencing all life has to offer, Mia must choose between the life she has always wanted and the life she has always had.

Screenshot_20190416-130525

When she finds out that she has to move to New York, Sarah’s life begins to change. Now, she has to leave all her friends behind and start all over again. Life couldn’t be worse for her. But things start changing when Sarah falls in love with John, a boy from her new college. But, she learns that life has other plans for her. How will Sarah ever be able to recover from the pain that love has caused her?

Aaron’s life begins to change when he falls in love with Sarah, his new classmate. But, he is not so keen on telling her because he remembers the pain that love has caused him. Is Aaron going to end up being hurt like before?!

Read the story here! https://my.w.tt/bSLgzEIBVV