free bump

1 Like

:wave:

1 Like

bump

bop

Yeet

SUBMISSION

explanation: when i think of magic, i automatically think of the colour purple so i built the cover off that idea and tried to follow the theme with my use of tectures etc c:

anything you’d like to say?: hello :yum: i’ve been out of the ps game for a while, haven’t been on wp in like 3 years so this was fun to see how much i still remember ! :innocent::cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

SUBMISSION

twa%20copy

explanation: I wanted to go a slightly different route then what I’d normally do ( I usually avoid covers with more than one character), To me when it comes to displaying magic, Glowy seems like a fitting way to show it, usually with cooler tones (blues, greens ext) I had a lot of trouble with the text placement. in the middle seemed like the best place, but upfront it blocked out the male, behind it looks a bit better but not as readable… so idk lol. I hate text lol.

anything you’d like to say?: It’s been a long time since I’ve joined a contest (before the change) I missed it lol also if anyone has any tips for fonts and text in general im all ears lol

5 Likes

@floatyourself @queenpuff thank you for your entries!

1 Like

bop

bump

SUBMISSION

witch-cover-c3-
explanation: So, I follow the prompt by portraying a witch using her powers via mists, arcane circles, and the title. The hard part of this was coming up with a concept and an overall layout of how I want it to look. I played around with different ways to have the cover look full but not cluttered so, I hope I achieved that haha. The text was also a bit hard because I wanna try doing more different things with it. At first, I didn’t like the effect I did on text but after a bit, I think it started to fit in with everything else. The easy part was making the graphic after I figured out what I wanted to do.
anything you’d like to say?: this thread is pretty

8 Likes

thank u for ur entry x

1 Like

bump

Bloop

ee

SUBMISSION

cursedmagic2

explanation: Magic always makes me think of witches/forests, so I just followed that inspo, but it ended up looking completely different to how I pictured it in my head as usual
anything you’d like to say?: I barely ever make graphics any more, it’s nice to get back into the swing of things with a competition - love the thread design btw!

2 Likes