Ruling: Knight Templar's Recruitment

A Ruling As Passed Down By The Knight Templar:

๐”„ ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ง๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ข, ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”Ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ซ.

๐”—๐”ฌ ๐”ง๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”Ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ. โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”˜๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฌ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ฉ ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ช. ๐”„๐”Ÿ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฃ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ. โ„‘๐”ฃ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ, ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐” ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ž ๐”Ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ.

๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ข ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ. โ„‘๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”Ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”Ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ ๐”—๐”ข๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข ๐”ž ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ, ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ก, ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ฏ ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ. ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ.

๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ฌ ๐”ก๐”ฌ ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฏ, ๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ฌ ๐”ก๐”ฌ ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”Ÿ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ค๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ, ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ถ ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”Ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ.

24 Likes

I wish to submit my life to order. To answer the call of justice. I am but a tool on the hands of Uiolao. If the knights call, I shall obey. Such is my destiny. Such is the will of order. I wish to join!

7 Likes

Can I join? I wish to join

6 Likes

Iโ€ฆ

Wish to join The Knights of the Dragon, under one condition.
I will not reside within The Monolith.

7 Likes

I give my devotion to the Knights of the Dragon. I wish to join your cause and serve to my dying breath. Your will shall become mine, the will of Uiaolo, our Lord. The Dragon is justest of all symbols, their cause, the purest of all true intentions. I extend my hand to join the Knights of the Dragon. The Monolith, shall become this lost soulโ€™s new home. Please

TL;DR: I wish to join the Knights of the Dragon
Pleaseโ€ฆ Pleaseโ€ฆ I canโ€™t be left out againโ€ฆ I need a cause to believe in

9 Likes

I want to join owo

6 Likes

I wish to join The Knights of the Dragon. I will serve in perpetuity, I will relinquish my personal freedom. I will answer the call and carry out The Knight Templar and The Knights of the Dragonโ€™s will.

5 Likes

I want to be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To catch them is my real test,
To train them is my cause.

I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide.
Each Dragon to understand
The power thatโ€™s inside

I wish to join this honorable group and be the very best.

Here's a complimentary picture

147-Dratini

10 Likes

Honesty and trust, thatโ€™s not all i got
If you let me join, just give me a call
Knights can be trusted, so can dragons
so i wish to join this group

7 Likes

The wisdom of the Eldwurms, fused with the valor of the ageless knight : this is the source of my nobility.

I wish to join. Can I join The Knights of The Dragon?

7 Likes

Iโ€™m devoting myself to the Knights of The Dragon. I wish to join. Your majestry,Iโ€™ll perform all the orders of The Knight of The Dragon & will maintain the rules

6 Likes

I will answer the call, and agree to defend the honor of the Dragons no matter the cost!

5 Likes

I will uphold the rules of The Knight of The Dragon and I will perform all the orders as told.

3 Likes

I devote myself to the mighty Dragons. Loyalty is my biggest weapon. I answer to every call and order.

4 Likes

Give me a moment

@Only_Liz

2 Likes

I WANT TO DEVOTE MYSELF TO THE MIGHTY DRAGONโ€™S!!! Uwu

3 Likes

Whoโ€™s lurking and why??? @DarkCirclet

3 Likes

count me in.
I wanna join

3 Likes

I WISH TO JOIN