S A P P H I C S O U L S [♀] C R I T I Q U E

feedback-offered
critiques

IMG_7A26169BC335-1

S A P P H I C S O U L S

welcome to sapphic souls, I’ll critique any story with a romance plot line between two women/females! I’ll be brutally honest don’t take it as hate! I genuinely want to see you guys grow as authors and improve your stories!

to have your story critiqued submit these details:

authors name:
book title:
book link:
book synopsis:

rules:

• the wlw relationship must be the main romantic relationship! no side plots or characters!
    -no hate over my critiques, they will never be cruel or unconstructive

authors name: Nonfictionism-
book title: Strawberries & Champagne
book link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/166045196-strawberries-champagne
book synopsis: After a drunk night of weird conversations, Isabella is horrified waking up the morning after. She doesn’t remember what happened nor the messes she made. After sending an apologetic email to the Knight-in-a-not-so-shining armor, she finds herself trading emails with him on a daily basis. But, by the time she finds out the (actual) truth about him, it’s just about too late.

Thank you so much for reviewing, I hope you enjoy!

I’m not sure if you read what I said I’d be critiquing wrong- or if you simply didn’t care to read it at all.
without trying to patronise or make you feel obtuse

I asked for WLW , gay girls, lesbians, fem slash, call it what you want.
I also made it clear I would only be critiquing books with the romance entered on said wlw couple.
you don’t actually even have a gay relationship in your book- let alone having it be the central focus.

unless the whole thing is a very elaborate straight-bait ( in which case I applaud you) I sincerely hope you just made a mistake in submitting your book here while going through all the critique threads.
if I have the whole thing wrong I’m sorry but seeing as you’ve cast Cole sprouse as the male lead I don’t think I have.

please read the rules and what the critique thread is actually asking for next time.

authors name: LittleBird317

book title: Into the Underwood

book link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/166914741-into-the-underwoodbook

synopsis: Sylvia, the daughter of a London dressmaker, has always wanted to leave the city for the place where all her mother’s fairytales take place. But after she is sent away to Dartmoor to escape the Blitz, she finds herself trapped in one of her mother’s darker tales when she is abducted by Der Erlkönig: the ruthless hunter king who haunts the woodlands. Insisting that her family owes him a great debt, Sylvia is forced into servitude within the castle at the heart of the Underwood. There she must use her skills as a seamstress to navigate this strange world of spirits and, one day, earn back her freedom. But when she meets the King’s beautiful, red-haired gamekeeper, her needlework suddenly begins taking on a life of its own. If the King discovers these new “talents” of hers, will he ever want to let her go?

It’s a fantasy novel, but the MC is a lesbian and the romance is between her and a female love interest. It’s also about two chapters away from completion.

accepted! I’ll have a read and review each chapter!

I am so sorry! I read it but (just re-checked it) apparently skipped over the “plot line between two women/females” part.

yeah…it is – just going really slow at the moment

I am so sorry! Hope I didn’t waste too much of your time – I tend to overread things skip the important details sometimes, thank you for still going through the book!

Aha no, if its strait-bait I have absolutely no issue in critiquing it. It would seem I jumped the gun a little too early- sincerest apologies for that!

It’s all good! Anyway, have a great day/night! (Again, thank you for taking your time to look over my stuff :sweat_smile:)

Hi!

I’m just writing this message to let you know I’ve moved your post to the #story-services:critiques-and-feedback Category rather than just the #story-services Category! All it does it make it so your post is easier to find for users who don’t just click on the over all group and search per category instead.

Thanks,
PurelyAliyah :purelyaliyah:
Community Ambassador.

Hey not sure if you’re still open, but I have a romance story focusing on wlw!

author’s name: @arthia

book title: Gregory Girls Gone Wild

book link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/166821442-gregory-girls-gone-wild-girlxgirl

book synopsis: The water supply at Gregory College is poisonous–downright fatal–to anyone unlucky enough to taste even a drop. Rainey’s job is to deliver free water bottles to her fellow students, and without a doubt, she’s kickass in her role. But when she’s put in charge of the newest employee, Danika, who’s sweet and gorgeous and maybe a little dumb, Rainey finds herself fumbling–and not for a water bottle. The problem is Danika is as straight as can be and possesses the unfortunate habit of getting on every single one of Rainey’s nerves.

Rainey’s got a couple secrets of her own, and she’s drowning in them. Family trouble, money problems, a water crisis, petty theft going around her college apartment–maybe she does need help. And try as she might to resist, Danika’s ready to have her back, and claim her heart while doing it.

Let me know if you’re interested :blush:

closed #11

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

unlisted #12

Hi!

It looks like your thread has been inactive for more than 30 days. In order to ensure the threads in the Story Services club are current, I’ve closed and sunk this. If you’d like to create a new thread, please do, and if you can remember to bump it before 30 days has elapsed, that will let us know you’re still using it.

Thank you for your understanding

• PurelyAliyah :purelyaliyah:
    Community Ambassador