sʜᴇʟᴅᴏɴ . ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀs. open

Wow, that fast ? You’re an angel thank you so much. :smiley:

DELIVERY

@GhostsInsideOfMyBed

Here is your cover. If used, please remember to give credit.

wowwwwww, I love it! I will be using it 100% and will give you credit :slight_smile:

DELIVERY

@sol_valente

Here is your cover - this is the best I could come up with :confused: If used, please remember to give credit.

This is perfect !!! Thank you so much. Was this the only picture of a young novice you could fine because the girl in my story has brown her and dark eyes ? I will use it either way. Just being curious :slight_smile:

Well I’d have to redo the whole cover as I forgot to save a .psd file…I don’t think I have the patience to do it again lol. Hope it’s okay until you find one more suiting x

No it’s better than I have the cover imagined to be. You topped my expectations. I did not mean that in a bad way. It was just that minor detail but it’s totally okay and I fully appreciate your work. Thanks again <3

bump

Beautiful covers!

BUMP

Title: Dark Mistress
Subtitle: She’s hunting them all down
Author: Rose
Genre: Fantasy/Paranormal Romance
Color scheme: Black, slight neon colors, grey
Ideas: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/14/96/70/1496706fb96930d8e149ced296950844.jpg something like this, blonde witch on a sigil with creepy things all around

accepted, please complete payment

DELIVERY

@darklinglimmer

Here is your cover. If used, please remember to give credit.

so cool wow!!

I’m just popping in to say that your covers are beautiful! c:

aw thank you :slight_smile:

bump

bump

title: Allure
subtitle: n/a
author: kimtaeum
genre: teen-fic/love/summer
colour scheme: red/white
ideas: i have two ideas: the first one is that you can centre a couple in the middle of the cover, with doodles/hearts/floral/watercolour splashes around them. The couple should be hugging or laughing and looking at each other. or the second idea is that you can just put kaia gerber or cole mohr in the centre or if possible both of them in the cover smiling and a border between them or something?
OR maybe in this picture you can add the doodles and all around the couple and swap the female model’s face with kaia’s if possible? this would be really cute! :

thank you!

_for some reason wattpad isn’t allowing me to link the pictures
should i dm them to you? :frowning:

Im not sure I can swap a face out, but if you want to DM me some pics you like the look of feel free.