LPUTRD2
HCTCVR1VCVR1SSCSCVR1
TDOICVR1ASECVR2HPICVR1
MCCVR2LJDCVR2BLPCVR1

delivered

none

to do

none

REQUESTERS HAVE THE ABILITY TO HOP IN FRONT OF OTHERS IN THE QUEUE IF THEY COMPLETE THEIR PAYMENT BEFORE THE OTHER REQUESTERS DO

PAYMENTS MUST BE COMPLETED IN THREE DAYS OR REQUESTS WILL EXPIRE

ʜᴀʟᴏ ‣ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴘ ᴜᴘ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ sʜᴏᴘ ‣ ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Manip
Title: Darkling Darling
Subtitle: Misguided by Darkness
Author: Darling
Theme/Mood/Color: Black and red and shades of grey
Pictures: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/05/1b/03/051b038e3f8c518784f6d9c34234b8fd.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/51/d6/9c/51d69c068e6053073de618f82ef14c2b.jpg
Ideas: I wanted her hair to be white! And for the red roses to be scattered around!

sorry you are denied, i have no inspo for your cover and i don’t think i can work with that image. good luck finding the right designer, though!

do you just offer covers? I was looking for a picspam and was wondering if you’d offer something like that?

Simple- side note I honestly don’t know the difference between these three its not a big deal I just want a nice cover :slight_smile:

1. A Silver Eternity
  2. A Frozen Heart No One Could Thaw
  3. J. M. Lynn
  4. silver, blue, icy, snow, cold, very regal and eye catching. A single team/crown illuminated or a girl in a nice dress with a crown or frost, also can be blue fire!
  5. no pictures to insert
  6. Red Queen book cover series or The selection book. cover series
  7. I’m okay with the cover being simple and not too over complicated, I just want eye-catching :slight_smile:
    Goddess

sorry, i don’t offer picspams at the moment

there is something missing in your form. once you add it you will be accepted

Manip

Title: The Court Case
Subtitle: Intolerance kills the good in humanity
Author: Ash
Theme/Mood/Color: Acceptance/Light
Pictures: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ideas: The Trans pride flag should be somewhere in the background or edited into the character’s eyes. If you don’t put the flag in the background or in the eyes I would like the text to be the colors of the flag. Also the text should be in cursive. It should be raining in the background. Can you maybe edit the cover so that way the character looks like their crying? Also there should be bruises on the model’s face if you cn edit that on there?

sorry, you are denied. i don’t think i could really do the type of cover you wanted. i hope you find a good designer who can make your cover exactly the way you want it

It’s Alright :slight_smile:

MANIP SIMPLE MINIMAL
TITLE: his protector
SUBTITLE*;
AUTHOR; imtotallynotokay
THEME/ MOOD/ COLOUR; sadness/ anger
PICTURES*;

IDEAS: I was thinking of having Harry Potter crying or maybe with bruises on his face in the main part of the cover and having draco malfoy pointing his wand angrily in the background
ANYTHING ELSE; goddess

I think I fixed it !

They were talking about the password just thought I’d let you know.

where do I write the post the password, I’m just a little confused haha

I definitely think I fixed it nowwww

you are accepted! please complete the payment!

you did haha. you are accepted, please complete the payment

I actually already did earlier! I didn’t know I had to wait haha, I love your book so far :))))

you forgot the follow haha. and thank you!