ʟᴜɴᴀʀ ‣ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴘ ᴜᴘ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ sʜᴏᴘ ‣ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ

graphics
service
covers
design

COSCVR1
here is your cover! if you are using it or would like any changes please let me know. if you do decide to use it please make sure to use it for at least a month and credit me in the description of your novel. thanks for requesting!

It looks great thank you

MSICVR1
here is your cover! if you are using it or would like any changes please let me know. if you do decide to use it please make sure to use it for at least a month and credit me in the description of your novel. thanks for requesting!

God your so talented I’ll definitely be using it.

awe thank you! i’m glad you like them!

I just realised the my son one is missing a question mark can you fix that real quick it’s okay if you can’t I’ll use it anyway.

MSICVR2
here ya go!

Thank you again

no problem!

DOTVCVR1DOTVCVR2

oh my goodness its perfect. I love it! will definitely be using it!!

yay! i’m glad you like it!

WTDECVR1

It’s great! I’ll definitely use it

yay!

Hi love your work and if you’re not too busy would love to start with this request :))

Manip Please
Title: Witch
Subtitle: The 100 Fanfiction
Author: ----
Theme/Mood/Color: Heya so the mood is kind of magic/ witchcraft, quite dark but not overly. Other colours I like are purple

Pictures:
Here’s a moodboard of the main character for inspiration https://weheartit.com/sophiehearsawho/collections/112081887-oc-winnie-scarfone?page=3&before=179944429 Faceclaims are Tove Lo and Richard Harmon (John Murphy in the 100) although either as a focus would be good, or both.
A decent picture of richard is kind of like this https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cd/73/ad/cd73ad9028905fb317a998adc15badba.png

Ideas: I quite like all you have come up with (especially Everything We Know, that’s a lovely cover!). Also the merging an almost zodiac as the background in Daughters of the Veil, that would work well with. Fire and tarot cards, skulls and skeletons are all motifs that would work well.

Thank you, you little goddess :wink:

you are accepted! please complete the payment

you are also too sweet to me

Thank you and no problem, I just completed the payment and love your profile by the way :smile:

MANIP SIMPLE{x} MINIMAL
TITLE: The Benefits of Bad Girl Bailey
SUBTITLE*; none
AUTHOR; VICTORIAPINKGLITTER
THEME/ MOOD/ COLOUR; black and white, young adult, dark, mysterious, gloomy.
PICTURES*

image image

Ideas: a black and white photo of a girl (preferable the ones I have in the form :heart:) and cursive, bold, but readable font. I just want something simple. Love your covers by the way. Your fonts are gorgeous :sob:

Anything else: goddess :heart::heart::heart:

your form is incomplete hun