ʟᴜɴᴀʀ ‣ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴘ ᴜᴘ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ sʜᴏᴘ ‣ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ

graphics
service
covers
design

Oh I’m sorry! My phone kept freezing and I kept clicking the follow button so when it unfroze it must have undid it. I double checked and I made sure to follow you again, I apologize, I thought I was following you

Im sorry but I see nothing else i need to do. I have followed you and commented on your story

okay…

sorry you are denied. i just don’t have any inspiration for your cover based off of the ideas that you gave me

JLCVR1
here is your cover! if you are using it or would like any changes please let me know. if you do decide to use it please make sure to use it for at least a month and credit me in the description of your novel. thanks for requesting!

simple/manip

title : Redemption Day

subtitle : n/a

author : mrpuff

theme/mood/color : oranges and reds, can also be dark or bright, it’s supposed to be a western style/outlaw type book, the good the bad and the ugly-esque?

picture(s) : n/a

ideas : it can be a person on a horse or outlaw, pointing a gun, a girl on a horse, pointing a gun, honestly anything that reminds you of outlaws in the wild west baby! i’m just looking for something that tells you it’s a western type novel ya know? i’m kind of in a red dead redemption phase.

anything else thank you godess! please i just need a cover, i’m desperate!

your form is incomplete

opps sorry! thought i had put the password xd

you are accepted please complete the payment

this thread is now closed

all requests placed after this post will be denied. all requests that have been accepted will be completed and delivered on this thread

I did the payment! btw ur book is so good, most of the time for payments i can barely stand to read it, but yours is interesting asf!

thank you!

could you possibly change the model to leigh-anne pinnock or keke palmer?

sure!

JLCVR2
is this one good? i used leigh-anne pinnock

SLALCVR1
here is your cover! if you are using it or would like any changes please let me know. if you do decide to use it please make sure to use it for at least a month and credit me in the description of your novel. thanks for requesting!

hey there! your request was placed three days ago and since you have failed to complete the payment in three days as per the rules it has now been cancelled

TBOBGBCVR1TBOBGBCVR2

Thank you so much! I absolutely love it!

yay! i’m glad you like it!