ʟᴜɴᴀʀ ‣ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴘ ᴜᴘ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ sʜᴏᴘ ‣ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ

graphics
service
covers
design

thank you too much! I can’t wait

ASECVR2
how is this?

PERFECT. You honestly killed it! I would love to pick it up now :)))

yay! glad you like it!

was there a specific way for me to get the picture ? or do I just copy it from here

i believe you can save an image right from the thread. if you really need it though i can send a link to you via private message on wattpad!

that would be cool if you could ! Just so I can get the best quality of it

a link should be in your inbox now :slight_smile:

you’re the best thank you tons!! I’ve already credited you in my book description

awe thank you! glad you like it so much!!!

I’m already following you <3 so I gave an extra long comment on your story!

MANIP [ ] SIMPLE [ X ] MINIMALISTIC [ X ]
TITLE: picture perfect
SUBTITLE: -
AUTHOR: fleur
THEME/MOOD.COLORS: light hearted, romantic, aesthetic
PICTURES: so sorry i don’t have a specific picture i want you to use in the cover ahh
IDEAS: so basically, cameras and the concert scene plays a very important role in my story, so i was thinking the cover can have some elements of photography and/or music in it. like maybe just a simple animated camera, or polaroid, or the concert scene (people’s hands in the air etc.). if it helps, my cast is selena gomez and zayn malik!
ANYTHING ELSE: goddess

man i’ve been very distant since the revamp of the mdc! i can’t believe how so many designers left :[ but good job!

MANIP
TITLE: It’s A Woman’s World
SUBTITLE: “A man is nothing without a woman”
AUTHOR: Y. Delaney
PICTURES: It won’t let me attach any but I want the main character to be played by Claire Holt, so just her front and centre would be great
THEME/MOOD/COLOURS: Light, teen romance-y, also needs to have a little edge to it
IDEAS: So this is a story about a daughter of a mafia leader who is laughed off when she puts herself forwards against her brother to inherit the business. Annoyed by this, she forces her father to give her a chance as to which he sends her on a mission he doesn’t think she can handle which takes place in the local prestigious university. It’s a book not so much about a girl proving she can do what men can do, but that sometime’s it’s better to have a woman’s outlook on different things. So I’d like the cover to be kind of upbeat and light but with that sort of edginess to it.
ANYTHING ELSE: Goddess

okay! thanks for letting me know!

you are accepted. please complete the payment

thank you

can you provide any more ideas for your cover?

manip

title : Rebirth of an Idol

subtitle : Volume 1

author : MomoCatt

theme/mood/color : theme is Rebirth/mood is sadness and confusion / colors are blue, white silver

picture(s) : 1874284405-member

large
tumblr_nib4rlOKfQ1r9xp6bo1_500
BlackButterfly
ideas : The first book is about the boy rebirthing into the 50 years into the future in an unknown body if you can show like a sort of foggy background with a boy looking at or holding a butterfly that is either black or white.
Anything else : goddess

both payments are complete! your alpha kaine book is really good! i’m excited to read more of it!