ʟᴜɴᴀʀ ‣ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴘ ᴜᴘ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ sʜᴏᴘ ‣ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ

graphics
service
covers
design

I don’t they just need short hair

okay! you are accepted then! since you are a repeat requester the payment is two more 3+ lined comments on my book alpha kaine

Ok I’ll do the payment rn and thanks for accepting again

no problem!

yes, thank you! I love it’s a whole lot, and yes, I will be using it :slight_smile:

Payment completed

Hi Hope you can help with a cover!

Title: Seventh Heaven
Author: Alexander Yakovlev

Summary: Sam is burdened with the death of his mother and his constant blackouts - that is, until he meets Hana. As he begins to overcome the struggles of his life, the truth of his past unfolds, and it is darker than he could ever imagine.

Manipulative

Idea wise, perhaps the protagonist standing in front of the city of Seoul/Han River or just a dark background.

Mood/Genre/Colours: Something dark, thriller-like and mysterious like the image below:

I also have my concept art folder here: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/yakovl3v/concept-art/

Thank you :slight_smile:

there are several things missing in your form…

What else would you like me to include ?

TCACVR1
here is your cover! if you are using it or would like any changes please let me know. if you do decide to use it please make sure to use it for at least a month and credit me in the description of your novel. thanks for requesting!

read the first post

@humorously ive completed payment

Thank you so much! I love it :]

yay!

Oh, sorry I didn’t read the graphic.

I’ve done a 5 line comment in your book, happy to help out more with feedback if you need me too. Followed :slight_smile:

Goddess

MANIP SIMPLE MINIMAL

1. TITLE: Walking Into The Moon
  2. SUBTITLE: None
  3. AUTHOR: lexilou901
  4. THEME/MOOD/COLOR: Blue, White, Darkish theme, Powerful mood.
  5. Pictures: I honestly don’t have any pictures in mind, but i was thinking a girl looking back with long hair maybe.
  6. I wanted a moon in the cover with smoke too.
  7. ANYTHING ELSE: Password- GODDESS
    :smile:

MCCVR3
here is your cover! if you are using it or would like any changes please let me know. if you do decide to use it please make sure to use it for at least a month and credit me in the description of your novel. thanks for requesting!

there are a few fields of your form that you are missing. the idea portion as well as the type of graphic you would like should also be there

you are accepted. please complete the payment.

before i make your graphic though, do you have any face claims or general descriptions for the girl (mainly hair color and hard no’s for clothing)

payment completed!