ʟᴜɴᴀʀ ‣ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴘ ᴜᴘ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ sʜᴏᴘ ‣ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ

graphics
service
covers
design

I post a pictures simillar to what I’m looking for. I’m not good giving details! If you’re not up for it then I request somewhere eles!

here is my premade thread!

sorry, that is enough for me to make your cover… good luck finding the right designer for your cover

SOMICVR1
here is your cover! if you are using it or would like any changes please let me know. if you do decide to use it please make sure to use it for at least a month and credit me in the description of your novel. thanks for requesting!

SBECVR1
here is your cover! if you are using it or would like any changes please let me know. if you do decide to use it please make sure to use it for at least a month and credit me in the description of your novel. thanks for requesting!

Manip() Simple(X) Minimal()
Title:D.E.A.T.H T.R.A.P
Subtitle:The gateway to hell
Author:PoppyQueen
Theme and Mood:Blue,Red(blood stains) for the background.Font color as suitable
Pictures:https://pixabay.com/en/hand-faust-violent-ward-victory-749676/
Ideas:I would be great if the graphic had a dark undertone.Shackles or chains would be a great addition.
Password:Goddess

you are accepted. please complete the payment

One question-is it okay if the story is not currently posted? because drafts are ready but it is undergoing editing.So,the story will be posted by April and that’s when I’ll use the cover.I will still credit you in my current story.Is that fine for you?

It looks amazing thank you

do you currently have a book posted for it that you will be using the cover for or are you planning on not using it until april?

glad you like it!

I will save it but cannot use it till April. I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused.Also,I have completed the payment.

that’s pretty far out…

i’m not sure if i’m comfortable with that honestly

WITMCVR1

hey there! it has been three days since you requested and you still have not completed the payment your request has expired

Not specifying Manip/simple/minimal so you have some creative freedom.

1. TITLE: DYSFUNCTIONAL
  2. SUBTITLE: -
  3. AUTHOR: BlackCherries
  4. THEME/MOOD/COLOR: Something dark but seductive.
  5. PICTURES: nothing specific https://www.wattpad.com/story/177221424-dysfunctional - that’s just what I’m using so maybe something similar
  6. IDEAS: probably a couple under sheets or on a bed or something along those lines.
  7. ANYTHING ELSE: Your covers are amazing Goddess!

thank you! you are accepted, please complete the payment

why such a long wait before publishing if i may ask

could your maybe remove the moon, it looks a bit unnatural, other than that i love it

wrong cover :open_mouth::hushed: