ʟᴜɴᴀʀ ‣ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴘ ᴜᴘ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ sʜᴏᴘ ‣ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ

graphics
service
covers
design

It is because my final exams are going to begin shortly. So,no social media or internet access is allowed till April.

omg sorryyyy
SBECVR2

Done with payment :slight_smile:

alright

yay!

DTPCVR1
here is your cover! if you are using it or would like any changes please let me know. if you do decide to use it please make sure to use it for at least a month and credit me in the description of your novel. thanks for requesting!

the DEATH TRAP is actually an acronym.So,it would be really great if you could make it with the dots in between each letter.Rest all is perfect.I thank you for sparing your time to help me.It is very kind of you :slight_smile:

here it is with the dots
DTPCVR2

Yes!! It is perfect.Thanks a lot once again.

no problem! glad you like it!

DBCCVR1
here is your cover! if you are using it or would like any changes please let me know. if you do decide to use it please make sure to use it for at least a month and credit me in the description of your novel. thanks for requesting!

Omg I love it so much!!! Thank youu!

yay! glad you like it!

Hey I like it but the author name kind of seems to look like its part of the title or like a subtitle haha. Could you place it somewhere else?
Also could it be possible that you get a picture where the guy looks slightly older? Even if the face isn’t visible it’s fine. I love the fonts and the b/w theme!

DBCCVR2
how is this?

This is great! Thank you so much! I’m going to use it. Will credit you :smile:

great! glad you like it!

Does the story have to be posted?

no it does not

Yes I’ll be using it