s y n d o i c « current phase: Paranormal / Supernatural » CFCU

11 Likes

Drag into a new tab to enlarge

« »

« like the moon »

THE PAYMENT FOR A PRE-MADE:

A Follow and Credit in the SUMMARY of your book.

5 Likes

• • •

5 Likes

Phase Queue

» @J0selit0[ Shadow Pact ]Pending

general queue

banner queue

» empty

MiniBar

» empty

re-do

» empty

awaiting pickup

DONE - NOT YET DELIVERED

» @sarah_amlan[ Katana- The Slayer ] || Mystery / Thriller / Action || Done

» @laeunoia[ Once Upon a Crime ] || Romance / Mafia || Done

» @NuminousAuthor[ Cold Bloom ]Done

» @laeunoia[ What keeps us apart ] || Romance / TeenFic || Done

» @tellsbooks[ The Fire that Reigns Scarlet ]Done

» empty

» @Dredge116[ His Proposal ] || Romance || Done

» @Playonworlds[ Wolfsong ]Done

» @WarriorWriter[ Under Heat ]In Progress

» @WarriorWriter[ Unbroken ]In Progress

» @laeunoia[ Poisonous Proximity ] || Romance / ChickLit || In Progress

» @sterrenstelsel[ Zoeter dan Zoet ] || Romance / TeenFic || In progress

» @MisterRabbit[ Bitten by History ]Done

4 Likes

Covers

The Last Percethor Warriors lost taintedFlaws ThreeBrokeKingdoms Ebb&SoulSCANDALOUS red-do kingsofglasMAIN redo hunter thefall2 COVER_HD KatanatheSlayer OnceUponACrime2grain cold bloom WhatKeepsusApart_grain The Fire That Reigns Scarlet2

Banners

4 Likes

C O M P L E T E D

yes i finally finished it

list of successful orders

» @AncientDoom [ The Kingdom ] 】【 » @WarriorWriter [ Lost ] || Paranormal / Mystery ||

» @loltales [ Colourless ] || 】【 » @AncientDoom [ The Kingdom ] ||

» @eternitea40 [ Double Down ] ||】【 » @Evatigeress [ The Last Percethor Warriors ]

» @dumplingbabe [ Tainted Flaws ] 】【 » @Gemejoe [ Three Broken Kingdoms ]

» @abusiveblueberries [ Ebb & Soul ] || Romance / Paranormal ||】【 » Lost in Nowhere → [ Rules of Horror ] || @unmistakablyunknown ||

» @ThejTThomas [ My Invisible Boyfriend ] Done 】【 » @possiblyscoops [ Kings of Glass ] Done

» @zai-star [ Midnight Flare ] Done 】【 » @maybeiwas2shy [ disRupt ]

» @FireAlwaysReturns [ The Fallen: Xaray ] » @Twins_That_Write [ Hunter XLVI ]

5 Likes

your covers are amazing!

1 Like

sup

1 Like

Hahaha, thank you! ^^

1 Like

sup xD

tagged :heart:

@abusiveblueberries
@dumplingbabe
@tellsbooks
@moonlightshadow412
@WarriorWriter
@Dredge116
@sterrenstelsel
@unmistakablyunknown
@ThejTThomas

9 Likes

Stand-Alone Cover

MANIP [ ] … MINIMAL SIMPLE [ ]

→ GENRES: Fantasy

→ BOOK TITLE: The Last Percethor Warriors

→ SUBTITLE / TAGLINE: N/A

→ AUTHOR (Please try giving a pen name instead of a username): Evangelina Jais

→ LINK (if the book is published): The Last Percethor Warriors

→ SUMMARY / BOOK CONCEPT: The destiny of Earth and survival has never been more uncertain.

As the Perecethor Warriors and their allies have continued to protect the Universe from perils too large with the help of the five Perce stones, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic underworld: Ashkar. A King of the galactic infamy, his goal is to collect all five Perce Stones, relics of inconceivable power, and use them to inflict his will on all the universe. Everything the Warriors have fought for has led up to the moment of their doom and the selection of the new warriors.

Now that Earth has put its mark on the universe through the Chosen Warriors, all superheroes, including ones from other parts of the Galaxy, must join forces to stop the powerful Ashkar from taking all the Perce stones and dictating the universe.

→ IDEAS: silhouettes of five armed girls in colours- Red, Green, Purple, Blue, Orange standing in front of the stones of the respective colours and a dragon in the background.

→ COLOUR SCHEME: Golden, Orange or Silver

→ MOOD: War, Dark

→ INSPIRATIONS/REFERENCES: I was thinking of something like this. The dragon on the top and the silhouette of girls(in colours and order- red, green, purple, blue, orange) in front of the respective coloured stones.
I also like the border used and maybe you could include all the gems in the centre of the dragon like gem with golden shine.

→ IMAGES YOU’D LIKE ME TO USE:
Gems(I like the last/ninth shape)
here

Some of the silhouettes of Warrior Girls(they are standing in front of their stones) but i’d like them in different colours(Red, green, purple, blue and Orange)
1 2 3 4 5

→ OTHER: Feel free to include your ideas too. You have full creative freedom.

Would you like a banner?: Yes

→ Banner Type: Book Banner

→ Banner Ideas: Maybe include something from the book-cover and the title “The Last Percethor Warriors” in the same font used in the cover.

→ Other: You have full creative freedom. Hope you accept.

3 Likes

» @AncientDoom
» Let me know if you are going to use it or not, thank you!
» Tell me if you’d like me to change anything.

» DESIGN THOUGHT PROCESS : I was SO STRESSED making this because ALL of recommendations people gave you like WHY i felt like I suddenly had performance issues LMFAO if you dont like it, its cool but I had a lottt of fun making it! If you look carefully, you’ll see a kingdom/fortress in the background. I hope you like it! SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER!

1 Like

I was about to tag you but then I saw you posted so I didn’t have to. Thank you for patience! I’ll get started on it ASAP ^^

3 Likes

Hey do you offer banners too?

1 Like

Stand-Alone Cover

MANIP [ X] … MINIMAL [ ] … SIMPLE [ ]

→ GENRES: Paranormal | Sub-genre: Mystery

→ BOOK TITLE: Lost

→ SUBTITLE / TAGLINE: n/a

→ AUTHOR (Please try giving a pen name instead of a username): Kelsey Wright

→ LINK (if book is published): https://www.wattpad.com/story/66363058-lost

→ SUMMARY / BOOK CONCEPT: (Very shortened and crap summary) Madison, one of the last mermaid shifters, is called in to help the Lycan’s when mauled bodies being showing up at sea. Madison finds herself knee deep in Lycan drama when her father volunteers her to work with the Lycans. What she didn’t anticipate was Seth and his pack.

→ IDEAS: So I actually quite like the cover I currently have as I feel like it portrays the story quiet well (mystery, underwater signifying the mermaid/Madison’s bad mental health/drowning in her mind, but it’s just lacking that something special, ya know? Something more mermaid-y.

→ COLOUR SCHEME: I’m all about the darker tones.

→ MOOD: Mysterious

→ INSPIRATIONS/REFERENCES: So I actually have a stock photo that I’ve had for a while (will link below) but you don’t have to use it.These are random and different from my ideas, but just in case you want to go in a different direction, here are the covers I had saved on my Pinterest:
1.https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/Ado3hvG8ZKDREQMzmw-9MKNOYrUdNd3DIu18E5sGKVQxe1umIsjzAhw/
2. https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/347832771223898511/
3. https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/347832771223976883/
4. https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/347832771223859549/

→ IMAGES YOU’D LIKE ME TO USE: This is the stock image I purchased. Like I say, you don’t have to use it but it’s there if you want. Edit: if you can, are you able to turn her into a redhead? Obviously if that’s not possible, no worries, just thought I’d ask!

→ OTHER: low key so happy you’re back lol

1 Like

Thanks for accepting!
Ha, I was eagerly waiting and when I saw you re-opened, I couldn’t stop myself. LOL
First two payments are done!

1 Like

Um, can you try a direct upload or something? The USA Marine internet doesn’t allow connection to imgur. I cant see any images you have on this thread at all haha

2 Likes

No problem ^^ Can you see this?

1 Like

no its still referencing imgur.com