Scheduled posting of Chapters feature

Has Wattpad ever considered adding the feature of scheduled publishing? If a chapter is complete you can set up a date and time for it to be automatically published, like you can find on many blog post sites? It would help us authors out a lot I think.

We’ve definitely asked for it.

A lot. :joy:

8 Likes

LOL :sweat_smile:

Also, I’m here to support scheduled posting :grin:

Wattpad, please make it happen. We’re begging for it.

3 Likes

I’ve actually thought about suggesting that before! It would be a little convenient, especially since I have one or two books I try to upload chapters of every week. Not to mention, if you scheduled it, it could be published at a time where Wattpad has higher activity, which would help get it noticed and read!

2 Likes

This would be handy.

It would definitely allow me to have more time, and get much more done.

Wonder why they don’t have it.

:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

TUMBLR can do it, so can Wattpad. Personally, I would love this feature, becase I’m a bit of an air head when it comes to remembering things like posting.

2 Likes

We truly need it!

Yep, I agree, even Twitter can do it. Wattpad is falling behind. :wink:

Basically every other writing site can do it, but not Wattpad. What Wattpad really needs is a really strong competitor.

1 Like

You stole what I’ve wanted to say :sweat_smile:

This feature would be very useful!!!

OoO that much?? I didn’t know that

I only know because I desperately want that feature too!

2 Likes

I wanted it as well but I guess with school being a thing I stopped writing stories much and gave it the back seat :joy:

Let us know if it ever becomes a thing!

1 Like

Is there anyway to bring this to Wattpad’s attention more than this thread?

Don’t think so, no. I also think they’re aware of the wish for a feature like this as there has been many threads about it.

Changing, maintaining and adding additional stuff to a website is very time consuming, so they might be working on something like this already and we just don’t know it. :slight_smile:

1 Like