Searching for a Romance/Mature BETA READER!!

Hi there!

I’m actually writing a romance novel that I need someone to check. It’s my first book (still ongoing, but close to the end) and I’m a sucker for perfectionism.

I want someone to check my grammar and vocabulary (English is not my first language). I also want her/him to give me some feedback on the flow of the story, the characters. Someone that can tell me if the chapters are interesting and captivating enough to keep reading and find out what happens next, what should I add, if there’s anything I should remove, and so on.

I’m looking for a long term beta reader, meaning, I’d like her/him to read the whole book and give me an honest review and constructive criticism on it.

If you’re looking for a sweet, sexy, hot and steamy love story with some drama in it, you should try giving a shot to my work. I’d really appreciate your help! (I can permanently follow you if you want some kind of payment).

• Title: BURNING LOVE

• Genre and sub-genres: Romance/Mature/Drama/Contemporary/Adult

• Summary: They hadn’t seen each other in a long time, but as soon as their eyes met they knew they were doomed.
    Life was a bit messy for both of them. Lizbeth Ackerman had just broken up with her fiancé and wasn’t ready to face any new feelings, much less to dig into past emotions she thought were long forgotten. Sawyer Cox never thought she could turn his world upside down the way she did with just a simple kiss, but as much as desire was eating him alive he had more important things to take care of at the moment.
    As time went on, they both realized that the tingling sensation they felt wasn’t just a passing thing. So when the truth was unraveled, they let the ardent passion lead the way. However, life wasn’t all about pink butterflies. Cradling in the softness of their caresses and the warmth their skins melting, they lost sight of the world around them.
    Will their love be strong enough to survive the lies and the darkness shrouding over them?

Burning love (1)

THANK YOU!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!

I love the summary and It just seems My type . I would definitely love to be a beta reader of "unexpected "…

I would never say a No for steamy stuff though wink

1 Like

HAHAHAHA, lovely!

It’d be great to get honest feedback from someone that is an avid reader of this kind of genre. Don’t be shy and drop your comments inline or PM for anything.

Do I read it on wattpad or you will be sending a google doc link?

Hello! I’d be happy to be a beta reader for you! feel free to message me!

1 Like

Hello,

I wouldn’t mind being one of your beta readers. Send me a message if you are interested. Is the novel on Wattpad?

1 Like

Hey!!

I don’t know what’s wrong with Wattpad but I cannot enter now (thought the forums do work, so weird…). Anyway, I’m interested on having more beta readers, any help would be really appreciated. I really need some help now that I’m coming to this plot twist that I actually don’t know if it’s good enough… (I’ll try to send you aPM as soon as I can).

And yes, the book is on Wattpad (woul send you the link but again, this is not working… u.u). I think it is still 10th on #adultfiction :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.