Searching For Stories: 5K READS OR LESS, ALL GENRES

reading

@SkyeSweven Great thanks so much we will look at this soon!
@bibabata Thank you, we appreciate that :smiley:
@dayandnight122 Thank you :smiley:
@SpinnerNite Wonderful! We’ll check this out as soon as we can!
@darezdevil Great! We’ll look at it soon!
@shadowsettle Great thanks for replying!
@be_butterfly Will do, we will get to it soon!
@timesnew-roman Thank you!

First time posting. Not sure if I’m doing this right.

Teen Fiction

Warning: Profanity

https://www.wattpad.com/story/180100215-my-father's-best-man

You did fine! We will look at this soon :smiley:

:+1:

That’s dedication, trying to get through all of them! And yes, it’s romance :slight_smile:

Thanks!:wink:

Title : Therapy sessions of an almost functioning human

Genre: Contemporary-YA-humor

link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173039606-therapy-sessions-of-an-almost-functioning-human

Summary In which this girl tries to make her way through life while trying not to take the absurdity of existence too seriously.

"-I had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.

-Fair enough."

Here’s a little quote

I waved at her and made my way down the stairs and through the glass door of the building. I closed it, feeling the cold handle on my fingers and the crispy winter air engulf me in a warm embrace.
What a lovely day not to commit suicide, I thought to myself before heading to my house

S%20Starlight

U.S.S Starlight
For five years Earth had been at war with an alien race known as the Iderians. Their only hope of winning is to escape Earth and find Utopia, a planet where they can live in peace and safety from the Iderians.
When Earth is destroyed, the dream of Utopia and safety is blown to pieces with it. Tired Captain Demetrius Smith must try to get his ship to Utopia on his own, with no fleet to help him out. On the run from the Iderians in a passenger ship not meant for fighting on its own, Demetrius can only rely on his grieving crew to help him survive and get everyone to safety.

All of my books are under 5k reads but I wasn’t sure if you were accepting multiple from one author so I picked this one

:heart:

I’m not sure if we can do more than one? But here’s one I just started.

Title: Adverse Prosperity
Started: March 3rd, 2019
Description:
“They shall have what they took from the lesser man ripped from their possession for the rest of time.”

BLOOD

bathes the ground.

MAN

carries the burden.

HATE

condones the tradition.

For over two centuries, the country of Rafiq has led its society through a dark and twisted state of existence.

No one escapes, and no one tries anymore. Why should they, when it’s all they’ve ever known? A teen has reached the age of selection.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/180467368-adverse-prosperity

Story Link
The%20Fourth%20Wind%20(1)

“An apple a day keeps anyone away; if I throw it hard enough.”

17 year old Bambi Rachel Kingsley is a fugitive. Well, not literally. When her controlling billionaire father, in his latest attempt to mould her into the “perfect daughter”, tries to send her to a convent, she finally decides enough is enough.

Making matter worse, turns out her boyfriend and BFF have been seeing each other behind her back. Refusing to sink back into the depression she had barely just made it out of, Bambi runs off with a loaded credit card, and catches the next flight out of London across the pond to New York City, where she enrols as a transfer student at the prestigious NY International Academy. Right away, her presence puts her on reining Queen Bee Alexis Conrad’s radar. And not in a good way.

Then there’s Alexis’s boyfriend; Noah Conti, soccer captain with a permanent scowl, a possible personality disorder and an obsessive fan base .Tall, dark and handsome, with girls constantly throwing themselves at him like a boomerang, Bambi hates him on sight.

Then, the teacher everyone loves to hate puts them next to each other on the seating plan, and Bambi seriously contemplates running back to England.

When someone starts a rumour that Bambi is into Noah, Alexis starts a witch hunt, and NYI Academy is suddenly a war zone as two Queens and their courts battle it out for dominance.

Will Bambi find the peace and stability that she fled for, or will she thrown into another world vice that is bound to leave her inevitably broken?
Or is it her heart that will be broken beyond repair?

People say time is a healer; how can it be for Bambi when in life, that’s the one thing she doesn’t have.

@originalverbivore It’s what we’re here for! Awesome! We’ll look at it as soon as we can :slight_smile:
@besmabesma3 Great! We will get to this soon!
@RavensAndAshes Thanks! We’ll look at this soon!
@peachylost Great! What’s the genre?
@TwilightEverdawn Thank you! What’s the genre of your story?

Hi, I’m Ary. I’ll let you here my three stories, hope you enjoy them.

1920, esta es mi historia. Romance

Bajo la lluvia. Romance

A través de mi ventana. Romance

Genre: Werewolf, it’s also LGBT+
Author: Crowdedmind
Link: https://my.w.tt/hK3ZHIiRMU

Summary: James life took a sharp turn when he got abducted from his own home just at the age of fifteen, but with his hopes that he would soon shift for the first time, James wasn’t as scared as he thought he would be.

But after four years, his hopes diminished when he never went through the magic of turning into a wolf for the very first time. Luckily, he succeeded with running away when Alpha Gregory wanted to play his yearly game of hide and chase.

He turned up into another Alphas territory and James could finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

But what he doesn’t know, can’t hurt him - right?

Genre: Teen fiction
Title: The Stars Told Me So
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/180159187-the-stars-told-me-so

Thank you. It means a lot :slight_smile: x

Love Lies
“I watched as I fell apart, and I did nothing to stop it.”
Laney Jacobs was running from her home town, away from the lies and betrayal that lay on top of a blanket of fake love and secrets that were uncovered too soon. At eighteen, she says goodbye to her last name and her sunny state of California and moves to Boston with hopes she can start fresh and move on with a new persona.
College in Boston doesn’t seem too bad at first, the weather is dark and dreadful, but she finds the beauty in it all. She welcomes the rain with open arms, and for once can see the light the darkness stole.
But all it took was one look, one glance into his soulless eyes and everything she was running from comes back to haunt her. Moving to Boston seemed like the right decision to make, but with his eyes watching her every move, it may be the worst mistake she has ever made.
His love was the thunder before the storm, but the storm was a deception Laney may not be able to survive.
Will it all be worth it in the end?
t
Here’s the link to my story in case you’re interested in reading xo
https://www.wattpad.com/643411273-love-lies-book-1-love-lies

Horror! :slight_smile:

I’m Ary too :eyes:

Cool :grin::blush: nice to meet you

Here is the link!