Sea's terrortory

conversation

have u ever been to bd?

only once when i was really young. i’m probably going to go there again when i’m a bit older. i don’t really have much people to visit there, so that’s why i haven’t really been in a while.

awh…so you are a baby now…that u cannot go there…anyway u knw…I have a cousin by ur name he is also a baby :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, cool!

You didn’t tell me. which books u prefer?

I write and read a lot of types of stories. I’ll read and write mostly anything except Horror and Werewolf-Vampire-Romances.

awh…you dnt like those stuffs…I get it

I like Romance, just not Romance with Werewolves or Vampires in it. Or bad boy romances. Other than that, I’m cool with Romance. Are you writing anything?

So I am quite opposite from u…No, I am not writing…what about u?

I’m currently writing two things! A Fantasy novel that might turn into the first book of a trilogy, and a Romance novella (I plan it to be one, anyway). Why don’t you write? Are you here just as a reader or are you just not feeling it?

awh…I look forward to read it…I am not feeling it…you know exams are bugging me…that’s why

I’ll try to write some stories after the headache

anyway, whats ur real name?

Awwh, that sucks

Why do you ask?

I thought shadow was not ur real name…wanted to know ur real name…if u dnt wanna tell, its ok

…Okay.

Hey?

hello everyone