Sephira Graphics *OPEN*

:open_mouth::grinning: Amazing! Absolutely amazing! I love it, thank you so much!!! Also, would it be too late to add a subtitle? I forgot about that, sorry. If it is it’s fine. The subtitle would be ‘The Doors of Hell Book 1’ And can my name be a little darker, it’s a little too transparent.
Sorry about all this. Thank you again for the amazing cover!

sure, I’ll change it in post #97 ^^ in a few minutes

Accepted!
Your cover will be delivered Jan 13th. Please complete the payment before you receive your graphic (comment in my book Sephira, any chapter).

Accepted!
Your cover will be delivered Jan 14th at the latest. Please complete the payment before you receive your graphic (comment in my book Sephira, any chapter).

just changed it (:

Thank you so much!!! The name is a little too transparent, I’m really sorry for all these changes.

[quote=“Silver037, post:1, topic:44765”]
Title: Little Black Bird
Subtitle: N/A
Author: M.C. Kapo
Story’s summary: Caspian, a former pryra from the first realm of the gods, is called by the Auktross (World Tree of the spiritual realm) and must deal with cannibalistic mermaids whose favorite food is the souls that inhabit the realm of Nawala, while also trying to prevent the Ten Realms downfall by the psychotic ex-god Empress Asellus of the dark realm of Limbo
Ideas: reds/purples/black/gray ( a dark feeling cover)
Mood: dark
Photos: Hm. no photos…
Is the story published yet? NO
Anything else: no, i hope this is enoug information

changed it again already!

what would you like in the cover to be exact?

payment complete :blush:

I should be able to complete it by Monday.

Title: Beyond the Horizon

Subtitle: The Guild Leader Chronicles Book Three

Author: Stefanie Maxey

Story’s summary: When a war is started, you must be prepared for anything. With the death of one of their strongest allies, Cauis and Esmerelda release unholy hellfire down on the vampire species. They will not stop until they have killed every single vampire, and with the new magical powers the entire pack now has, it levels the playing field.

Will the Guild Leaders be able to fulfill their vengeance after Septimus was brutally killed? Or will they fall?

Beyond the Horizon, they battle for their way of life, and to kill who is most responsible for their heartache.

Ideas: My main character is a blonde women, and my main male is a brown haired. I’m wanting there to be a stand off with them on one side, and a blonde haired guy on the other. I’d also like for the main photo to have a bright sunrise on it… I hope that helps…

Mood: Dark(ish) it’s a war book so…

Photos: I don’t have any

Is the story published yet?: Soon to be, as soon as I have a cover. I have the first 3 chapters done.

Anything else: Nope, have fun!

Here’s your cover. Please tell me if you’d like any changes. I’ll keep it open for another 24 hours!

P

Sorry, not accepted.

Is there a form for picspams?

FORM

Any specific text wanted:
Ideas:
Mood/colors:
Anything else:

deleted.

Here’s your cover! I managed to finish it a day before since I had some extra free time. Please tell me if you’d like any changes. I’ll keep it open for another 24 hours!

TDD

It’s amazing thank you

Hello. I’m so sorry but I’m not a fan of the photo. I don’t think I’ll be using it. Thank you so much though! I’m so sorrry.