Uhm. I’m a very very VERY busy person both irl and on Wattpad lately. The thing is, I am a very picky reader too. I read a lot of works (maybe not that many) but only to abandon them or read them on an extremely slow pace after a few chapters because it wasn’t exciting or captivating enough for me.
But I always vote and comment on everything that I end up reading. Have no fear, I always comment nice things
I miss the fun of reading that mind-blowing chapter that pulls me deep into the plot and the action. I miss reading a story that I really like.
I MISS THAT EXCITING REAL CLIMAX OF A STORY.
So, I am asking you guys to PLEASE provide me with the following:
- Summary: Share a summary of your story up until that exciting chapter that you feel will make a picky reader like me captivated.
- Chapter: Share a link to your thrilling chapter and tell me the number of that chapter.
- Genre: Mention the genre of your story.
- Spoiler: Write a spoiler (please blurr it) of what makes this chapter so exciting to read.
- Optional - Cover & Blurb: You can share the cover and blurb of your story because why the hell not ;3
But please consider the following rules too:
- The genres I’m looking for are: Thriller, Horror, Paranormal, Action, Adventure, and low sci-fi.
- I mostly don’t like reading Romance, Teen Drama, pure Dramas in general, Crimes & detective stories, and Fantasy.
- The summary and the spoiler should not exceed 5 lines if you’re using the web version of the threads, or 9 lines if you’re using your phone.
I will personally pick the chapters that I feel like I really want to read.
- Once I pick some, I will add it to a list at the bottom of this post [●]
- If I end up reading a chapter, I will vote & comment on it and I’ll add this emoji next to it on the list 
- If I really loved that chapter, I’ll add this emoji next to it on the list  and I might end up reading the first few chapters of that story while commenting and voting too.
- If I really loved the story, I will add it to my library and one of my reading lists so I can continue reading it and I’ll add this emoji next to it on the list 
- https://www.wattpad.com/600225929-the-roman-project-the-wronged-chapter-8 by @Tatyanaowen I LOOVVVEED THE DROWNING SCENE
- https://www.wattpad.com/686892449-sierra-chapter-3 by @JCRohrer The chase was very well done
- https://www.wattpad.com/570843352-helix-operatives-creation-dusk-road by @RocketManEarth I loved the action and horror in this chapter. That paralysis thing scared the crap out of me
- https://www.wattpad.com/574903822-demon-of-the-night-ix by @MaskedObsession I enjoyed the scary surprises in this chapter. The fall and the chase were described really well
- https://www.wattpad.com/671191241-teenage-troubled-and-telekinetic-chapter-1-1 by @JoshMorleyOmole I liked how his powers came out of that suicide attempt