Share A Chapter That You Think Would BLOW MY MIND!

SCIENCE FICTION | YA FICTION | URBAN SCI-FI

Chapter link- https://www.wattpad.com/671191241-teenage-troubled-and-telekinetic-chapter-1-1
(An emotion-evoking chapter)

Click picture for link to story

Joshua is a bullied at school. He’s black and introverted; a clear target for racist bullies. When he’s driven to attempt suicide, inherited powers spring forth. Extremely strong powers that never seem to do what Joshua wants them to. Instead, they cause destruction and harm and they seem to only work when his emotions go haywire. And it’s all Joshua can do try to control them. So, when the suggestion comes from a stranger that he went to Nigeria to train, he feels it is a good idea and agrees.
But in Nigeria, he’s unsafe and also there lies the answers to some questions he wants answered. Still, those same questions are why he’s in danger. He and the other telekinetics that have been kidnapped in the past years.
Give a bullied teenager powers like Joshua has and find out what is possible if matter can be manipulated to the sub-atomic.

FREQUENT UPDATES

My story is Fantasy, inspired by books such as The Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Rings, old folklore, and movies such as Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke. Do you really not like Fantasy books?

Now that’s an interesting new plot. Well, maybe not so new, but it is rare and I really like superpowers stories. So I’ll give it a try :+1:
Thanks for sharing this :smile:

Yeah, I don’t.

I LOVE watching fantasy movies and series. I’m really a fan of LoTR and GoT, but I really don’t like reading a fantasy book. It gets too complicated for me to enjoy.

Thanks for sharing this.
Finished reading this. Nice chapter. The plot was filled with action. I won’t be reading more of this, though. I’m looking for something else.

Well, everyone has their preferred genre :smile: If you’re ever in the mood to read a Fantasy novel with talking dragons, feel free to read mine

It was an enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing it :blush:
I don’t think it’s what I’m looking for, though. Yeah, I’m such a picky reader XD
But it was really good! Nice work :+1:

It’s okay, I understand. Glad you liked it though.

Yeah, the twists in this chapter were great! Well done :blush:

Thank you, I wasn’t too sure since I don’t write horror all that much tbh.

I finished reading this. The first chapter was great, but I’m still so picky about what I really want to read. That’s why I can’t see myself reading any further for now. Maybe later. You did a good job describing the first use of the powers.
Thanks for sharing this :blush:

No problem ^-^

Aww, I’m glad you liked it though. :slight_smile: Thank you for reading it.

It was awesome! And that fall and the chase was so nerve-wrecking. You did great :3
No problem :heart:

@Tatyanaowen @JCRohrer @RocketManEarth @MaskedObsession @JoshMorleyOmole

I am so sorry, you guys. I’ve been really picky lately because I’m looking for a chilling feeling I once had while reading this one chapter in one of my favorite books :broken_heart:
I miss that feeling. I want it back just for once. Aw, man. Now I feel like crying *sniffs* :cry:

Anyway, your chapters were all exciting. Some might have been slow at the beginning or at the end, but overall, your chapters were awesome. Never let anyone (including picky old me XD lol) let you down :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for sharing your chapters here. I hope you enjoyed my comments at least out of this experience :blush:

Take care :heart:

Here are the chapters I read so far:

I added a :+1: emoji because they were really great.

I understand, and I totally loved your comments! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Ellen_Reese and here I thought I was picky… jk I’m pickier lol. Also some of these responses are gold lol

I’m so glad ^-^

Thanks. Well, I also left tons of comments on their chapters.