SHARE AESTHETIC STUFF.

feedback-offered

Alright, that’s it for me now.

Good night :wink: (it’s after midnight where I live)

You should switch the knife with the quote, that way you can continue with the patter you have going on; the knife looks more greenish and it would break the two blue tiles that are next to each other.

I just made my first aesthetic board ever, what do you all think?

The veiled woman represents my character’s connection with the dead and how he is always seeing them wherever he goes, she is supposed to be the Parasite that is after him in the first two books

It’s beautiful.
But maybe try switching the fire with the tree leaves?
And try changing the font of the “Tyler Dagree”

I just made one for his other half, I get not everything matches, it was hard thinking of these things that remotely match, the soul represents her being a Guardian and judging the souls of others when their Judgment comes, the ring represents one of the most important things to her, one of the bigger, more normal parts of her life when her mate (lover) proposed to her

I changed them both, should I balance the soul by getting a regular ring and replacing the other one? Or moving the soul to the middle and the hand print down?

Does this look better?

I made two more, one I don’t think I can share on here because of one of the images, but here’s the last one I made

These are for my upcoming book, Imperium Academy (a boyxboy story) ONLY SOME OF THE CHARACTERS:)
Everett
This is Everett ^
Ames
Ames ^
Liam
Liam ^

I make these in my graphics shop if anyone needs one!

WOWOWOWOWOW
THESE ARE SO PRETTY!!

I MADE ANOTHER EDITTT!!

V dark, I love it

Guys, look what I found today:

It’s so beautiful. :sob:

Not exactly aesthetic boards, but i just like how they turned out.

Impressive how you used two colors! Very cool.

wow.
it’s such a lovely concept.:heart:

ANYONE UP TO SHARE BOOTIFUL STUFF?

2 blue ones I just made :bluehearts:

Any advice as to how I could make this better? I can’t find half the things that would represent her