Share How Many Reads Your Fantasy Has New Threads Edition 1

writing

Crimson Qi has 4369 reads this morning, it was an unusually active day. So, the projection to reach 5K moved to December 13. Heh, I expect it to reset to ‘never’ tomorrow :slight_smile:

7022 in four months.

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

What do you do to advertise on Twitter? I was thinking of getting it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The White Rider is at 71 in its first week. Definitely think people are more likely to take a look at other works if you have one completed already.

I just use hashtags like dragons, dragonriding, wattpad, onwattpad. You can also use amwriting amwritinggenre.

I know about that, thanks anyway. But what do you even tweet about? I have no idea what I would do :joy:

I just post a link of the book, including any milestones with the link when I reach it. When it was added to Undiscovered Profile, I included that in the Tweet.

Or whenever I have a certain number of chapters up.

Ok! Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Ranking appear to be broken.

Not ranking in anything this morning for either book. Weird.

I swear they’ve been broken for ages. The better my book does the further it goes down the rankings :sweat_smile:

I just want the old system now. Seems like everything is breaking and no one is doing anything about it.

I know! Same here :joy:

During the time I’ve been on Tapas writing, there have been no glitches.

My fantasy story, The Guild, only has 421 reads.

I suppose the system is pretty new :woman_shrugging:

@Olivia_Steele Only 421? That’s nearly halfway to 1K and some people don’t even reach 100 reads! You should be proud!

Thanks, it is a good number, but some of these people have a couple of K. I just don’t know how to get more reads?

To put it shortly, have an updating schedule (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays have seemed to be the best for most people), a good cover (you can request one from the MDC if need be), be active on the forums and be patient. There’s tons of factors that could determine how successful your story is but the main one is also luck :sweat_smile: