Share how many reads your Horror story (stories) have

Ava’s Kiss: 11
October Writing Challenge: 13

I’ve really increased, up to at least 150 now. :grinning:

Nice. That’s awesome :slight_smile:

Definitely exciting.

Halloween is almost upon us! May everyone get 100’s of more reads until then!

My most popular, Swallow, has somewhere around 700k reads, and gains daily (so unbelievably thankful for that). My least popular one page short stories may have less than 1k, except for the one titled Orson, which has about 6k. It takes a while to get up there, but the more active you are on Wattpad, the more visible you are to others.

Swallow sure is an interesting title for a book. I feel like I’ve seen it somewhere before on the popular lists.

Thanks! It has been featured a few times.

GUUYYSSS!
MY STORY IS ALMOST 100K READS COUNT!!!
Only 2.5K reads left to reach that milestone.
I started this story on January 17 this year. I can’t believe how time passed this fast.

Do you have any good ideas about how to announce it to my readers or how to celebrate it?

Mine has 24 reads :sweat_smile: :joy:

My story has 499 reads. It’s been a year since I’ve published yet, but it’s slowly growing haha.

I just joined Wattpad as a reader a month ago and just posted my first horror story…so not many yet. However it’s made me also branch to check out different horror stories here as well as grab some ideas too :smiley:

Im new here and new to writing, only published my first two chapters, and with an enormous 14 reads but really happy that someone has read it. The planes to keep going and publish two chapters a week, love the fact I can work on it on my laptop, iPad and phone… modern technology eh! Seeing some authors on here having over 100k its amazing, surely some publishers are out there keeping eyes on places like these for the next James Herbert.

Leigh

I have 1.2k on one, and 344 on the other, and I shall never be satisfied with either number.

My horror book has 2.7k reads.

I don’t know, I deleted most of my books on wattpad… enough to make 4,000 fans… :slight_smile: