Share how many reads your **ROMANCE** novel has

Hello fellow Romance writers!

I saw a thread similar to this on the Fantasy genre and thought it was a great idea!

It works like this: Whenever you feel like updating, share the number of reads on your undiscovered romance so we can all celebrate your milestones with you.

11 Likes
2 Likes

My novel, I Never Imagined, has 1.1k reads right now. i’m still in shock

4 Likes

:tada::confetti_ball::tada:

That’s excellent! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you thank you!

1 Like

Tbh not much, the one project that I’m focusing on right now has only about 180 and it has 5 chapters, so a little discouraging! But the chapters keep coming and I keep posting, :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wedding Night [18+]: 241.

Laura & Her Daddy [18+] [WIP]: 14K (and counting!).

2 Likes

That’s great! I think 180 is wonderful for 5 chapters! I’m in a similar boat.

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::muscle:

mine is 4k.
its mature romance.
hopefully readers will give it a time :joy::joy:

3 Likes

OMG! Congats! I haven’t read your novel, but catch me reading it to help you get even higher

2 Likes

if you keep it up more readers will come!!!

1 Like

Awww omg thank you thank you!!

2 Likes

I’ve read your comments, and they’re making my heart melt. thank you thank you! I’m so glad you like it!

2 Likes

Congrats everyone!!! I finally hit 1800. It’s been a process but I’m having a good time doing it.

4 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face:

Congrats! So close to 2k!

3 Likes

Right not my book is labeled as ‘Teen Fiction’, but will probably end up going into the romance genre soon.

Life, Love And A Little Coffee has a little over eight thousand reads, which is very exciting. When I was writing my first book on here, I only had a couple of readers while it was ongoing. This time I have quite a few regular readers and I absolutely love their enthusiasm for the story. Even people who wouldn’t normally read such a large age gap have been on board with it. I managed to gain most of the critics I hired as regular readers, as well as a few judges from contests I entered.

I just took several chapters down after I realized I needed to do a rewrite, so my reads were higher. But the chapters weren’t good enough and I want to earn every read and vote I receive. I’m going to be rewriting like seven chapters.

All hail the rewrites! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Congrats on your reads and your efforts to make an even better story!

The chapters were awesome until I hit like the thirty-something mark. Then things just started going downhill and I could find my way out of it. But I know the readers deserved better and the longer I went out, the more I would have probably had to rewrite later. It was better this way and they are super supportive about it.

You know that once people comment like crazy, then don’t have much to comment on, you haven’t done your job as the writer.

4K is a great achievement! Keep up the great work!:clap::clap: