Let’s just share the last paragraph we wrote and see what comes of it… please feel free to share, comment, review, you name it!
I’ll go first…
“And then I saw her, dressed in red, putting one foot in front of the other with her head held high, the rubies of her crown gleaming in the sunlight. She was magnificently royal.
The crowd stood to their feet and watched in either awe or disbelief at the ice princess dressed in red. I refused to look over at my father, but I didn’t have to, to know the smug look he had on his face.”
I had no idea this thread would generate so much interest!
So anyway, quick rules:
- A paragraph is like seen above, but if there is dialogue then a maximum of ten individual lines are allowed.
- This space is meant to be enhancing and learning so please respect others work, but at the same time do not post if you are not prepared for real, uncensored feedback.
- Swearing in your ‘paragraph’ is allowed, but not when giving others feedback.
- Post as many times as you want
- If you want to post a link to your book in your paragraph you may, but this is not the main goal of the thread.