Share Your LGBTQ+ Story Here!

Alpha - Book one of 4 completed books, with 5 in the works! Ongoing series!

Adventure/Fantasy/ LGBTQ/ Mature.

Nicolas was the son who wasn’t supposed to live, the one who continued to be a disappointment. When it became known that he was one of the chosen to wield the ability to control the elements his parents were all to eager to send him away to the school few returned from. Against the odds, he managed to overcome and master his abilities. Now an asset, he returned home to a welcoming family and the life he had always wanted. Acceptance and love.

Nothing good lasts long, his father’s misdeeds caught up with them when ‘they’ attacked.

Spared once more, Nicolas is taken as a slave to a Lycan ruler known as Alpha. A war has begun and the only thing preventing the destruction of his culture and city is the last person anyone would have picked and the only one who seems to believe in his abilities is his captor!

Nicolas must find his true potential if anyone is going to make it out of this alive.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/122319440-alpha-manxman-book-one

1 Like

Prisoner 143’s Lover
Warning: This story contains adult themes such as violence, abuse and explicit scenes

A High-Ranking German Military Officer finds herself drawn to a prisoner, a suspected member of The Revolt.
On opposite sides of a global war they engage in a dangerous power game.

(GirlxGirl)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/176736488-prisoner-143's-lover

1 Like

Dystopian Scifi with LGBTQ+: Game of Mass Destruction

1 Like

Profile: @Devgie

Story Name: Morbid. It has a lesbian protagonist.

Cover:

Summary:

Renny and Jenny, two perfect girls who drive men to the brink of madness. No matter where they go, they are envied. No matter what they do, they are admired. Men would sell their souls for one night with them, the most fashionable venues let them in for free, and they can’t go outside without being offered modeling offers from fashion agencies. But behind the tantalizing good looks lies cruelty, insecurities, boredom and identity conflicts. One day, Renny and Jenny see an obese girl in the metro, and Jenny gets a plan, a plan that involves getting Renny to make a website meant to publically shame morbidly obese girls … a plan that has devastating consequences.

Link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/206904180-morbid

Otherwise, I have a story called Full Moon, where the main character is gay and one of the other main characters is bi. If you like werewolf stories that one might be a good fit too! :slight_smile:

Cover:

Here’s the summary:

Ernest McClain is a fourteen year old teenager with a miserable life.
Ernest suffers from the intense bullying of his peers, conflicts coming to terms with
his own identity, and a mother who sees him as a monster. As if that weren’t enough,
for as long as he can remember, he’s been burdened with a terrible curse: every full
moon he transforms into a werewolf and goes on a rampage in the town woods, killing
wildlife and any human beings unfortunate enough to cross his path. Seeing no
relief from his fate, the depressed teen increasingly considers suicide - or at least, he
would, were it not for the kindness of his senior, Ben Hetchsen, and the kind heart of
Dana Byrne, a new transfer student at his school. Together, the three teenagers form an
unbreakable bond that protects them from the terrible darkness in their lives.

Link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/158545903-full-moon

1 Like

You have to post more and get some read time under your belt to level up and then you’ll be able to :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thanks! But you mean in general or in the forums? 'Cause I’ve been on wattpad for over a year now lol

2 Likes

On the forums.

1 Like

Oh, okay! Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I CAN NOW POST LINKS AND COVERS

Thank you for your past support lol

2 Likes

Hey :slight_smile: This is my story, I hope it worth a try for you :slight_smile:

Title: Cheeky in Love
Genre: romance/dramedy/LGBT+
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/186270995-cheeky-in-love-completed
Blurb: Fanny, a young lesbian woman seraches for her place in the world and it takes her somewhere she never thought she could ever belong. Despite being headstrong, rebellious, free spirited, and a little arrogant - so everything that a soldier shouldn’t be - she finds herself in the military, but the hardest part comes only after that. Before she could even realize, someone steals her heart, but unfortunatelly for her, that someone is her straight best friend who lives in a happy relationship.
She has never truly been in love before, and this particular case would be challanging even for someone much more emotionally prepared than her. She has to grow up somehow to handle the unrequited love as an adult should, it’s just not clear how she will do that.

1 Like

Gray%20Notebook%20and%20Coffee%20on%20Table%20Wattpad%20Book%20Cover%20(5)|512x800

Story between one woman who is longing for love, and the other who is still at university.

Eloïse is the definition of rich, influential and competitive yet Anais is the opposite; smart, dedicated and born into a lower class family.

Will Eloïse feel empty and lonely for the rest of her life or will someone else capture her heart in time - only time will tell.

1 Like

The legends and the reborn (Book 1 Immortalia Series)

Alex had always thought his final year would be filled with football, parties, girls, and somewhat a mysterious, attractive boy that piqued his interest. Lest he knew that he was set up to play a dangerous game that revolved around fate and destiny of a realm, that he definitely didn’t want anything to do with. Will he survived and find love within the warring realm or he will succumb to the prophecy that predict his demise?

So everyone, basically, my story is not for everyone. I don’t prefer soft stories or fluffy ones. Mine are always hardcore. Literaly. There will be blood, angst and lots of betrayals. Maybe that’s why when I read novels, they are always out of the top.

So, if you are okay with it, you can read my story. And if your story has angst and all the spices, I will definitely read it too. I’m more a reader than a writer.

1 Like

Title: The Death of Romance

Summary: There’s nothing quite like the stench of a fresh corpse; the rotting flesh peeling off twining muscle, and the hordes of mourners that water the grass with their tears. The sheer misery of it all was simply delicious. It was on this momentous occasion, when the coffin was being lowered and the first droplets of rain were splattering across cousin Larry’s tombstone, that I first saw bliss. Her eyes pulled me into the very depths of Tartarus itself, and I wept. Not for the ghost of my dear cousin who lingered over his own funeral, but for the dead organ in my chest that suddenly leapt to life.

Link: https://my.w.tt/in1wVgQeB2

1 Like

Hi! I just started a gxg teen fiction story!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/208641285-the-misadventures-of-maya-clarke

Maya Clarke is known as the oddball in her tiny suburb. With her head seemingly always stuck in the clouds, Maya’s a daydreamer.

However, reality comes crashing down for Maya when she accidentally sends a love letter to Hayden Garcia. In order to avoid possible humiliation, Maya goes out of her way to avoid the resident tough-girl. Things become even more difficult for Maya when she finds out her new co-worker is Hayden herself. Soon, Maya’s life becomes entwined with Hayden’s and she can only hope that she doesn’t fall harder.

1 Like

Nick returns home from college to his old neighbourhood and is quickly sucked back into a world where drugs, all-night parties, casual sex and crime are the norm. As he struggles to cope with depression and a growing sense of alienation he finds himself drawn to his enigmatic best-friend Terry, an amoral criminal with a misanthropic worldview.

Over the next fortnight Nick finds himself entangled in a dark web of drugs and desire as his life begins to spiral out of control.

Featured on the reading lists of the Wattpad profiles: Adult, Dangerous Love, Badass Reads, Urban Fiction and New Adult.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/178042077-bright-midnight

I’ve got a lesbian fairytale retelling if you’re looking for something light-hearted and cute!
book cover
Blurb: When Rapunzel and Snow White were chosen to be the heroines of their fairytales, they were supposed to fall in love with dashing princes and have a happily ever after. They were supposed to forget their old life and wait for their men to save them. Falling in love with each other was not part of the plan.
Link:https://www.wattpad.com/story/91290338-her-princess

I’ve just started a spy story, which I’m hoping to fill with flirty banter and a few twists and turns. It’s F/F with a bi protagonist.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/209607107-window-dressing
the rising

Doctor Claudia Harper is a bloody good doctor, if she does say so herself. Dedicated and gifted, with impeccable bedside manner - the perfect cocktail. Unfortunately, she’s also just driven her car through a shop window while high on cocaine.

Her once promising career and romantic prospects now lie in tatters. However, MI5 require a woman of her particular talents and they have just the right carrot to lure her down the spy rabbithole: return of her cancelled medical license. Trading hope for lies, and dowdy scrubs for some frankly scandalous evening wear, Doctor Harper is reborn as Agent Harper.

As a complex web of corporate schmoozing, chemical arms deals and murdered scientists draws her in ever deeper, the new agent becomes entangled with a flirtatious and equally perplexed socialite - Violetta Monroe. Harper certainly wasn’t looking for the dashing Sherlock to her diligent Dr Watson, but that seems to be what she’s found. And if they can overlook a few minor complications - namely, the various double-agents and terrorists trying to kill them, and the humungous diamond on Monroe’s ring finger - they may find they make perfect partners in more than just espionage.

1 Like

Wildflowers by Jackson Terrance is really good.
Link: https://my.w.tt/vhUz1C7AK2

Im not good at explaining (and they have really long summaries) but at the very basics it’s about a girl who moves away from her hometown after her dad dies and meets the love of her life. Who happens to be a werewolf and her mate.

1 Like

Hi. :slight_smile: How do you feel about an indefinite-serial urban fantasy with characters of a wide range of LGBT+ flavours? If you’re still looking, that is. I’m relatively new on Wattpad and there are only a few chapters on the urban one (the high fantasy with more chapters has less overt LGBT+ awesomeness until later), but they’re updated twice a week and I have tons already written, so I’m not going to leave anyone hanging.

1 Like

Loving Zach (MxM) by D.K. Daisy (completed, mature)

About: This is a full length slow burn romance about learning to trust, falling in love and healing after life has beaten you down. Mature.

cover_loving_zach_small

Blurb: Sometimes You need just one person to make all the difference in the world.
Zach’s been living in his car for a month now. He has nowhere to go, no job and his money is starting to run out. Life has been rough on him, growing up in an abusive home and later in life becoming the center of a vile man’s attention. Just as he thinks his life is never getting better, he meets the charming business owner Dean. What can a broken boy offer to a successful businessman who’s so handsome he could be on a magazine cover? Apparently pancakes and waffles for breakfast.
Life has a way of putting the right person in your path even if you didn’t know you were on the one.

Trigger warning: This story deals with child neglect, child abuse, domestic violence and rape. I wasn’t descriptive about these situations, but they are still a big part of the story.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/206689177-loving-zach-mxm

1 Like