The official magazine of the Team Of Dreams
February 2020 - to love your dreams
We want new and experienced authors to become more comfortable in their own skins as writers and poets. To this end, it is our mission to offer activities, education, and connection that further the success of the members of our Wattpad community. One such endeavor is the Aspire Magazine.
1st Quarter 2020
Published this month:
- What’s New? - Upcoming projects by TeamOfDreams
- Ongoing Projects - What we’re doing right now!
- Book Review - Sweetwater by @whitneywritesbook
- Education - Character Interaction
- Interview - TBA
- Team Picks - Favorites around Wattpad of each Team Of Dreams admin.
- Flash Fiction - Enough by @MMicheleWilly, A Taste of Apples by @robsideless, Dear Jerk by @feufeu15
- Motivation - Motivational quotes, songs, and pics to inspire you.
- Writer’s Block - Writing prompts to help get you going
- Poetry - A Love Undesired by @AwSprite, Screw Love by @LilBlackRoses, and The Shirt by Whitney Miles (@EnergyGoddess)
- Call for Flash Fiction Submissions - Want to be published in Aspire?
- Copyright Info
- How Do I Love Thee? Daily Love
- Daily Vocabulary
The Dream Shop Story Creation 2019 Workshop, consists of three, mini workshops each with their own workbook. It is designed to get you primed and ready to write your next novel. You can choose where to begin: World Building, Character Development, or Plot Generation. This book will help guide you through the program while you access the other workbooks.
If you would like to access the other workbooks immediately, check out Chapter 3’s comments for the links!
Good luck and happy writing!
Have you just joined - or been on hiatus - Wattpad? Or maybe you’ve just been feeling so overwhelmed by all the changes and you need a guide. Whatever the case may be, the Team of Dreams is here to present you with that guide.
Our How To: Wattpad book will present you with explanations on Wattpad and how to work your way through its mysterious world. Go ahead and take a look inside.