Share Your Spiritual Story Here!

S_SYS_2

Welcome to the Spiritual Share Your Story Club!

This is where you can share your Spiritual story below!

Choose the main Spiritual thread or choose one of the sub-genres you’d think your story best fall under. PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOUR STORY IS TAGGED SPIRITUAL BEFORE POSTING.

If you’d like a sub-genre that isn’t currently here, feel free to drop me a PM.

At the end of ONE WEEK, a moderator will close the SYS threads and start a new one

You are welcome to advertise again after one week. One story can only be advertised in one Share Your Story thread. If you wish to advertise multiple stories, out of consideration for other posters please do not advertise more than five of your stories per SYS thread.

Please review this guidelines here before posting your advert!

HOW TO POST YOUR STORY

:spades: Copy your story link and paste it as a comment in one of the threads!

:spades: Add your blurb and title into the comment!

:spades: Add in your cover too!!

You are welcome to request read for read deals and feedback, but please do not mention votes. Mentioning votes could lead to vote for vote deals which is considered vote trading and not allowed on Wattpad.

<h3 style=“color:ff9900”><b>Use this HTML code to post your cover image</h3>

&lt;img src="IMAGE LINK HERE" width=300 /&gt;

You can also upload your cover from your device using the “upload” option on the top bar and then hyperlinking your story link to the image.

SHARE%20YOUR%20MYSTERY%20THRILLER%20STORY%20HERE%20%20%20Genres%20%20%20Community

An ongoing coming-of-age novel looking at the relationship between two young girls, and the effect of this in a physically divided society.

Always looking for feedback! :slight_smile:

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/207249771-running-for-mother

https://www.wattpad.com/story/181921745-reminders-to-guide-and-inspire
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

:heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:

This book is a reminder collection of Quran Verses, Hadiths, Islamic Quotes and stories to inspire us and make us come out of Depression, loneliness and lostness.

:heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:

ٱلْـحَـمْـدُ للهِ

Praise be to Allah SWT

With regards,
Wattpad Muslim Community

Tears in Purgatory

Trapped both in a marriage and a life she does not want, Nicole Blackwell commits suicide. It was her belief that both her problems and very existence would end as soon as she pulled the trigger. Instead, she finds herself in a bright, sterile world, occupied by the deceased. She is in purgatory, but the inhabitants simply call it the City.
Nicole must now atone for her life’s mistakes by learning the lessons provided to her. She is guided by Leonard Kozlowski, a surfer who drowned at age nineteen. Along the way, Nicole befriends Anastasia Romanova, a Russian Grand Duchess, who was executed during the First World War. As they navigate their way through the City, Nicole slowly accepts sole responsibility for her life’s shortcomings and unhappiness.
Unknown to Nicole, she is no ordinary soul seeking redemption in the afterlife. She has been chosen by an archangel to complete a mission of utmost importance. It is only after her lessons are complete that Nicole learns the truth and is made aware of her destiny.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/206163035-tears-in-purgatory

“What about your mom?” I asked gingerly.

“My mom?” she replied, turning her head with a frown. When I shook my head yes, she continued quietly. “She left when I was very young. She was pretty head-strong. Her and Daddy didn’t get along.”

“Oh,” I flinched in response. “Sorry.”

“Way to go, genius,” I thought to myself.

“It’s ok. You didn’t know. How could you? It’s a normal question. And, it’s been so long… …but, I’m in an ok place with it now.” She reached out and circled the top of my palm in a reassuring manner, letting me know I was off the hook for asking such an uncomfortable question.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/181527694-trespass