Share your story Lovers!!!

writing
share-your-story

do you have a link to your story?

I have added them to my library!<3

Hey! seems really good! Do you gave a link to your story?

166863725-256-k336761

:hibiscus: Title : Hoist The Colours

:hibiscus:Genre : Action / Adventure / Humour / Historical fiction / Romance

:hibiscus:Summary : ❝The king may rule the kingdom, but it’s the queen who moves the board.❞ - D.M. Timney

Thrust into an all-new adventure, the fourteenth Duke of Monmouth, Nathaniel Osborne feels the winds of ill fortune blowing stronger than ever when he and his manservant, Benson, are forced to board one of the most feared pirate ships ever to sail the Caribbean, The Devil’s Chariot.

***It’s not cringey though, I oath :sweat_smile::neutral_face: ***

Hey, fam! I’m always on here, so we can connect anytime you like. I write bisexual polyamorous paranormal romance. If that’s not your cup of tea, no biggie. :smiley: I love to read just about anything, but my life is jam-packed so I have to make time to read more. :slight_smile: I’m currently wrapping up a pretty cool story called LEAD ME ASTRAY and you’re welcome to take a peek at it. I keep a #FamService book with behind-the-scenes content about my writing, too. If my books are not something you’d read but something your friends might like, feel free to mention me to them. I’m open to hear more about your works, so just message me if you’d like to chat more! :heart:

Take a quick look at FamService
MAKE A PARANORMAL FRIEND FOR LIFE | And Afterlife |

Discover a world made just for Overlay City fans! Enjoy music playlists, photo/graphic aesthetics, and behind the scenes content from the author of the Ley-Over Universe books. Not yet a fan? Come see why people are talking about these poly paranormal love stories. :heart:

Once you become my reader, you’re no longer a stranger. You’re fam! So, instead of fanservice, I’m giving you #FamService, where the Overlay City party never stops. If you can’t get enough of the books from this kick-A werewolf series, then here’s the place to kill time while you wait for that next update. Make yourself at home. Most of us here don’t bite. (But watch out for Zyr.)

Deep dive into LEAD ME ASTRAY

A SUPERNATURAL PASSION COMPELS THEM | Reviewers have called it, “One of the smartest, sexiest, and most unique paranormal romances that Wattpad could possibly boast.” --The Rune Awards 2018 |

Aurie Edison shouldn’t linger in Overlay City, a mystical world of ley lines hidden within New Orleans. Luckily, there’s a seductive Empath named Mys who pledges to get her where she needs to be. Then there’s Detective Zyr Ravani, the hot werewolf tasked with keeping them safe. But what’s the worst that can happen to a Ghost?

See, Aurie’s not living her best life. But she COULD be if she accepts the powerful desire swirling between the three of them.

Ready to get away with something different? Solve Aurie’s murder with Detective Zyr Ravani and the genderqueer Mx. Mys as you fall head over heels for this threesome along the way. Go ahead. #GetAwayWithIt

Introducing an adventurous tale of self-discovery, magic and menagé a trois. LEAD ME ASTRAY is a fresh new story from an authentic LGBTQ voice. Add this unicorn to your reading list and find out why it’s a winner.

And you can get to know me better by finding me on social media. Links in my profile. Nice to meet you, fam!

Hey, do you like romance? Mine is still in progress but maybe you’ll like it. :relaxed:
new6
When all you’ve encountered in life is darkness and misery and even your subcounsciousness keeps telling you to give up, you just give up. Finding the light seems like a Herculean effort. And sometimes it is. Because life’s not a fairy tale, neither is love.

Katherine’s damaged goods. Her world came crashing down six years ago leaving her in shattered pieces that she tries to glue back together with the help of her mom and her best friend. But when her mother dies in a car accident, she has to learn how to be alone in this world. With a crappy job, a broken heart and serious trust issues she’s about to wave a white flag. Little does she know, her life is about to change.

Blake is a powerful real estate tycoon, a hard-working man known for his tough character and dedication to work. Women? They’re just tools for stress relief. Relationships? They’re non-existent in his dictionary. That’s the face he shows to the world, because the real one is deeply hidden under the facade he’s perfected over the years.

What happens when these two cross their paths?
Is it possible to overcome all obstacles life decides to throw in your way?
And can you fix the unfixable?

A story about conquering your fears, finding your place in life, falling in love and fighting like hell to keep that spark of happiness once you find it.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/119764716-against-all-odds

179943896-176-k206112

Ashlynn has always had a crush on ‘him’, even when she was dating her boyfriend. ‘He’ can kill, hack, fight, everything. ‘He’ hurts people who hurt Ashlynn and is almost never seen again.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/179943896-heartbroken

Hi! I’m writing a medical fiction story that has mystery, adventure, love, and a whole lot of character development. I love stories with deep characters with intricate pasts and am especially partial to those with strong female leads. The story focuses on a doctor who takes on a research fellowship to solve a medical mystery. I’m going to try to update it as often as possible.

Would love to hear any feedback if you get a chance to try this out :smile:

Title: Dewdrops

Summary:

A doctor who hates patients.

No other description suited Anthony Stanton better than that. Arriving at the esteemed Manifort Hospital, Anthony has only a single goal in mind: to complete his three-year research fellowship in the States and return as quickly as possible to England. However, as he steps into the lobby, little does he expect the adventure that awaits him, filled with heartbreak, unspeakable demons from his past, and a young girl, who will change his life.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/175375328-dewdrops

Dewdrops by Aya2442

https://www.wattpad.com/687035787-the-darker-side-of-me-chapter-1-new-beginnings

Think this is it… chap 1 anyway :joy::joy:

~ LINK ~ https://www.wattpad.com/story/134964740-falling-for-the-suspect
~ TITLE ~ Falling For The Suspect
~ DESCRIPTION ~
Chase Rivers is anything but safe, or at least that is how he is painted in his small home town. As the number one suspect in the sudden disappearance of Brett Reed, the towns golden boy, all fingers point to him as the culprit.

Sage Hill is the new girl in town, dragged there by her father who has been employed as the head detective in the Brett Reed case. All she wants is to coast through her final year and a half of school, counting down the days until graduation.

She has no clue what she is getting herself into when her path crosses with the mysterious hot-tempered Chase Rivers, and she soon finds herself falling for the suspect.

Title - Rise From Ashes: Ariel
Genre - fantasy, romance, adventure
Description - (I don’t have a good blurb so have a description) Written in the style of a diary, Rise From Ashes is about a former slave and her relationship with a demon hunter infamous for having died and escaped from Hell. Also her adventures into foiling the plans of a multitude of villains.
Link - https://www.wattpad.com/story/170461991-rise-from-ashes-ariel

Hi

helllooo!! welocme!!!<3

The Sahara Chronicles:

Adventure / Fantasy / romance / coming-of-age / medieval

This is the story of a young lad who sets off from his home village to pursue the fortune he was destined for, which constantly appeared in his dreams. On his journey, he meets many people and makes several lasting friendships, which help him defeat the forces of evil that attempt to override his home and the only world he knows. In the process, he and his friends have some times and also suffer many hardships, but in the end, they must eliminate all the hurdles that threaten to destroy their lives.

textgram_1545907679

#1: The Young Foreigner

The Master of Darkness has risen once again, after having been asleep for centuries, and that began a chain of processes unimaginable by mages of the present day. The Light and Dark wizards awaken just in time to stop him, but now, it seems as if the enemy has grown even more powerful than the last time he had been engaged in battle. So, two mortals decide to help seek him and keep him at bay.

And it all started when a young lad began on a journey to seek his fortune…

It is a story of love, friendship, bravery, betrayal, all smashed into one long epic journey of an ordinary-looking individual. It’s a kind of journey every person faces one way or another in their life.

textgram_1545928732

#1.5: Emerald

Years after the Master of Darkness had been defeated, a young lass is born to the heroes of the Great Journey. She, like her mother, had been born with a prophecy that would either make or break the people of Sahara. This is the story of the young lass.

This is a story of realising one’s own identity and worth - a journey of self-discovery - something every individual battles with at some point in their life.

textgram_1545928001

#2: The Forbidden Journey

The threat of the entire universe being consumed into Chaos and Darkness has been successfully prevented by the heroes of "The Great Journey". However, another threat looms in front of these very heroes in an entirely different form.

Will our heroes recognise the evil before it consumes the entire planet?

Thus, begins another Great Journey to stop evil from spreading the planet…

M%20For%20Maria%20-%20Inkitt

Mystery / Thriller / paranormal / crime / new adult / fiction

One house, one cassette, one victim. How far will you go to help a ghost?

Emma Francisco had been handed out a house for sale practically for free. And since she was desperate to get a place to stay for a while in a new town, she accepted without much thought.

Until she found an old cassette in the attic and realised that she encountered a price she never thought she’d ever pay.

Read M For Maria here!

Hello can i promote my first Tagalog Story here?? I just started writing and hoping for your support. Thank youuu!!

HIS FATE

Seeing him for the first time and having those unfamiliar feeling everytime she looks at his foreign eyes were already unacceptable for Fate. Nagkaisip syang lagi ng hindi pumapabor ang tadhana sa kanya so she’ll do everything to change and make her own destiny. It was definitely not in her plan to become a part of his troubled life and become entangled with no escape. But what will happen if everything is already destined and the only thing she can do is to watch herself falling for him helplessly and forgetting everything she planned for herself. Sa huli,nagkamali ba sya ng pagtitiwala sa tadhana?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/178401584-the-peacemaker

yay pirates!

Because%20you're%20different(1)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/175919565-because-you’re-different

What if your own body doesn’t always do what you want it to do?

For June, this isn’t a question, but a daily reality. As a fourteen-year-old with cerebral palsy, frequently dropping stuff and being stared at by complete strangers is nothing out of the ordinary. Other than that, life is great, until her parents decide to move to California.

With all her friends miles away and nobody there to protect her from boys stealing your lunch, school becomes a lot more complicated than it had been. Then, she befriends Sam Redstone, a shy boy who’d always been invisible to others.

June’s days improve drastically with Sam by her side, and when she meets his older brother Nathan, she finally believes her cousin Valentina might have been right about sexy California guys. Slowly, she and Nathan develop a unique friendship, one that, June finds herself hoping, might someday turn into something more. But as the years go by, she’s starting to think she might never be with him that way, or any other man for that.

I write forbidden romance, but there’s a fairly large age gap between the two characters.