Share your story Lovers!!!

writing
share-your-story

STORY LINK:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/178467082-your-twisted-love-reiji-x-reader-lemon

GENRE:
Open fanfiction, Romance, vampire.

STORY DESCRIPTION:
You were chosen to be the new sacrificial bride for the second son Reiji Sakamaki. For you, he’s just a dangerous vampire that you should be careful of. For him, you are a servant more than a bride. Is this case going to last longer?.
Your true feelings for each other will put your twisted feelings in a real test.

Enjoy an enthusiastic hate-love relationship between you and Reij Sakamaki

Title: All Fall Down

Summary: Ari Morris isn’t like your average university student, living off unhealthy food and sharing a below-average small space with another being. While everyone can try to make claims to ‘being different than other girls’, she can speak hers with absolute certainty. It’s easy really, after all, how many of those other girls can lay claim to really being Princess Arielle Penelope Grace Morris, the second-in-line to taking over the responsibility of running the country of Ivalosanik?

She isn’t a troublemaker who always makes things explode in the path she takes, nor is she the ice princess that doesn’t know the definition of ‘fun’. She’s her own person aside from the ties she has to her family and the responsibilities she always must be ready for. Attending primary school to high school in her country, she gets the chance to study outside of the limelight. Of course, she takes it, who wouldn’t?

What she doesn’t expect is for everything to change the minute she steps off the plane.

Christopher Addison doesn’t know what he expects when the headmaster of the university asks him to drive to the airport to meet the new foreign student that was to join them. He assumed that, as student president, it was his responsibility and he was fine with that.

Why is it his fault that no one told him he was to meet a royal princess? Least of all, this particular royal princess. Instead, he found out at the very last minute as she was walking towards him. So, naturally he was a bit off-kilter. It wasn’t really some big secret where she had a false identity. He just wasn’t ready to see her again.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/672864621-all-fall-down

It’s a new work in progress, and I have big plans. Thanks if you give it a chance :heart:

Hi, my name is Brianna. I would love to be a part of a Wattpad Family. Feel free to PM me. Here is one of my stories.

Title: Dead Beginnings

Summary: Death is coming, and blood will spill. The darkness is powerful, and the Prince and Princess of Death are back and craving to kill.

Soulmates, Hunter and Nicole, have suffered for thousands of years. One imprisoned, while the other wandered alone. The immortals saw The Death Empire crumble and many of their people die. Finally, after waiting all these years, they can get revenge.

Never cross The Prince and Princess of Death. Bloodthirsty and deadly they are capable of bringing death and chaos. This is only the beginning with a war that will come.

Hi, I would feel super grateful if any of you check out my story and gives me feedback, and if you want me to check out yours. I’ll be happy to do the same. Just reply to me with the link and I’ll read it and tell you what I think :slightly_smiling_face:https://www.wattpad.com/story/179707469-you-deserve-better

Username: @MrPuncho
Title: Warwielder - Book #1 of An Aderié Odyssey
Genre: Fantasy
Blurb: Marschal’s down on his luck.

He’s a remnant of a fallen empire that once spanned several conquered nations. Now he’s forced to struggle through day-to-day life with too many enemies on his tail. But all that changes when a stranger offers to grant him what he wants most.

But at a price.

For there is a mysterious lady who’s looking to embark on a mysterious quest and she needs companions to help her accomplish it. A wiser man would have refused. But beggars can’t be choosers.

And Marschal is about to learn that maybe not all adventures are taken by heroes.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/171792276-warwielder-book-1-of-an-aderié-odyssey

Thank you if you do read :blush:

Hey! I have a werewolf book that is more about the conflict and how the protagonist develops. Don’t worry there’s still romance.

Title: The Alpha’s Army
Genre: Werewolf
Summary:

War is Coming!

August is one of the strongest wolves in her pack sector, as she should be after years of mental and physical abuse from almost everyone. It has never broken her but fueled her fire.

When the Alpha announces that an army will be created for the impending war, August knows she has to be part of it in order to make a better life for herself and her brother. But joining the army means having to fight to keep her title as a warrior while surrounded by hundreds of the best wolves across her pack. And not everyone wants to see her succeed.

It also means possibly finding her mate. Something she never believed in.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/158354941-the-alpha’s-army

hey, check out my book if you want to :wink:

Title: Kopfgeld

Description;
(Kopfgeld, noun = Bounty, a sum paid for killing or capturing a person or animal)

„So what if I did work for him? What are you gonna do? Kill me? Torture me? Make my life a living hell?"

He pushed me to the wall and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I felt him breathing heavily down my neck.

„Oh Bella, believe me when I say it’s going to be way worse than that.", he said in a rough and husky voice.

I was sure that his little friend has awakened.
And yes, I could feel it on my thigh.

I pushed his chest and was about to leave the room, forever.

„It can’t get any worse than this Marcello."

Elizabeth Smith.

When Elizabeth’s parents died in a car accident she had no choice but to join an Orphanage.

What happens when she finally gets to leave the orphanage and gets a life-changing opportunity?

What if the risky opportunity doesn’t go as planned?

Well, that and more you’ll find out in „Kopfgeld".

Kopfgeld

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/178318270-kopfgeld

Thank you for the recommendation, lovely!

If you’re still interested, you can check out my story Ranger Rising

Everyone has their place in the world. Fate is inescapable so it does little good to fight it.

Lena Rivers has been told this her entire life. She’s a farmer’s daughter. One day she will marry, have children, and be a farmer too. That’s the way things work. Lena absolutely hated the idea of being a farmer or the wife of one. There had to be more to life than what everyone told her. However, that seemed to be the life she was destined for.

Until the traces of a large beast, larger than anyone in her town had ever seen, were discovered on the outskirts of the forest. The mayor of her small town hires Aust, an elfin King’s Ranger to root out and destroy the beast. When Lena meets him she finds herself absolutely taken at the sight of his longbow and massive stag and falls in love with the prospect of becoming a ranger. However, if she wants to be of any use to find the monster that’s terrorizing her home then she has a lot to learn.

5dN4z6q

I present to you my first wattpad story, Dear Future Husband, a contemporary romance about finding love for the first time, and maybe a love triangle too.

Used bookstore owner, Rose Jacobs, couldn’t have predicted the turn of events that would unfold after a donation of old, classic books is brought into her bookstore. Finding hidden letters throughout each book, Rose delves into the world and love life of Jo Rutherford-- the books’ original owner. Throughout each book lies a love letter from Jo written to her “future husband”. Feeling lonely, Rose decides to start her own “dear future husband” letters, but nothing could prepare her for the excitement her boring love life was about to get when two possible love interests come into her life only days apart. Rose is forced to discover herself and what truly matters to her and if either of these men could be her future husband.

Story Link

“It’s always the ones with the pretty eyes that make you cry. He smells like smoke, his voice’s like the rain, and when you wake up, it’ll be just you and your pillow again.”

Meet Blaire Cassidy, aged 17, newly transferred to The Carlyle Academy of Arts, the most prestigious high school in LA. Blaire shakes up the hierarchy when she shows up with a New York accent, resting bitch face, hot AF brother and a devil may care attitude. In less than a year, she’s reining Queen Bee, but all she wants is to graduate and get on with her life. Then comes Eli: tall, dark haired, blue eyed, motorcycle, dimples for miles and an even longer criminal record, he’s the ultimate bad boy.
When Blaire throws the party of the year, Eli shows up uninvited with his gang and manages to make Blaire’s heart race like never before. Then, tragedy strikes and Blaire has no idea who to trust. She finds herself slowly falling for the boy she knows is bad for her, but Eli has secrets of his own

Story Link
“Stay out of the sun, darling. Plastic melts.”
Nevada Easton, 17, is in deep shit.
Moving back to LA after three years in New Zealand, she walks into her old school, only to find that no-one has missed her. All she wants to do is put her head down, and get through her senior year, but that falls apart when she is pictured in a suggestive position with Kaius Bellemont, soccer superstar, up and coming model, and school heart-throb.
Even worse, her ex-best friend has moved on with Kara Steele, resident mean girl, Kaius’s on-off girlfriend and Nevada’s Number 1 bully. Luckily for Nevada, three years on a ranch means that the ugly duckling has finally swanned.
She has a clean slate; turns out life is pretty sweet when you’re hot.

Hey everyone!

I hope some of you might be interested in my new romance story “All”, which is now complete (woohoo!)

Hope you decide to check it out! :slight_smile:

All%20cover

https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

All [adverb]; completely, without exception.

When 18-year-old singer Abi meets Noah, a moody but disarming guitarist, she soon discovers his tough exterior is hiding more than just the tattoos that mark his skin.

Thrown into a world of secrets, emotions and sexual discovery, will their relationship ever become more than a confusing game of cat and mouse? As one person’s career takes off and the walls become to crumble between them, can Abi and Noah’s love survive the impact?

[WARNING: Contains sexual content and swearing]

Hey! I’m currently writing a werewolf book, it’s also a LGBT+ book.

James life took a sharp turn when he got abducted from his own home just at the age of fifteen, but with his hopes that he would soon shift for the first time, James wasn’t as scared as he thought he would be.

But after four years, his hopes diminished when he never went through the magic of turning into a wolf for the very first time. Luckily, he succeeded with running away when Alpha Gregory wanted to play his yearly game of hide and chase.

He turned up into another Alphas territory and James could finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

But what he doesn’t know, can’t hurt him - right?

Is it possible for two people to be cut from the same cloth? Elena Matthews is a young girl trying to start a new life for herself while running away from her past. Tobias Quinn is a stubborn, rude young man trying to forget his past. Will they find love or will their stubbornness get in the way before both their past catches up with them

https://www.wattpad.com/story/169678784-after-dusk

116312146-176-k864418%5B1%5D/

Story Link: embed.wattpad.com/story/116312146

Some chapters will contain mature language so this book is not for anyone under the age of 18.

I awaken looking around at the extravagantly decorated room and instantly knew that what had happened was not a dream.

I immediately tried to get out of bed but soon realized that a heavy object possessively wrapped around my waist. I slowly slide out of bed and snatched up my clothes and turned to look at the strangers that lying in bed sound asleep…

This cannot be happening to me I thought as I stand there watching my mystery man laying there with all his goods on show. I lick my lips as my body craves more of his touch. I quickly rush out of the room as Reese feels across the bed for me.

I suppose I’ll toss my story into the ring here, maybe someone will think it sounds interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

149905421-256-k596726

On frontlines across a thousand worlds, the Jedi and the Sith cross blades in a devastating war. Lorian Anders was born into that conflict. Taken from his home at birth by the Jedi, he has spent his entire life learning the ways of the Force. He has seen it’s potential for good and evil and learned one thing: the Force is not a gift; it is a terrible curse.

Fleeing the conflict and entering exile on a backwater world, Lorian is content to live a simple life away from the war. The Galaxy can burn for all he cares. But when an old friend needs his help, he learns that he can’t outrun his past forever. With a new student to train and his world becoming a battlefield, Lorian is pulled into the conflict once again and must face the horrors of his past to protect the future.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/149905421-the-sentinel-an-old-republic-story

Title: the girl from swan lake
genre: teen fiction
summary:All Grace Wilson wants to do is dance ballet. When auditions for “Swan Lake” begin at her high school, she sees it as a chance to win the role of her dreams.

But with dreams come challenges and expectations. Auditioning shines a spotlight on Grace, and suddenly other people notice her existence, like Daniel Night, the guy she’s always had a crush on. And like the other students, her competition.

She’s painfully shy, but if she wants to be cast as Odette, she must overcome her shyness and her fear of being known. They say the last year of high school is the best, but for Grace, it may also be the hardest.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/153158425-the-girl-from-swan-lake

I hope you’ll like it :slight_smile:

178579037-176-k40796

Title: His Princess

This is a story about Aria Scott. After her parents death, Aria and her sister Tina are forced to move in with their grandma on Chloris, where Royal family rules. On Aria’s first day on the island, she meets Prince Blake. Prince Blake instantly shows her that he’s interested in her but she doesn’t feel the same. Aria needs time to deal with her emotions while Blake needs Aria. Continue reading to find out what will happen between them.

If you’re looking for romance, drama and adventure, this is the right story for you.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/178579037-his-princess

https://www.wattpad.com/story/178042077-bright-midnight

Nick returns home from college to his old neighbourhood and is quickly sucked back into a world where drugs, all-night parties, casual sex and crime are the norm. As he struggles to cope with depression and a growing sense of alienation he finds himself drawn to his enigmatic best-friend Terry, an attractive, amoral criminal dealing with his own demons.

Over the next fortnight he finds himself drawn into a dark web of desire and revenge that explodes in an act of shocking violence on a Halloween night that no-one involved will ever forget.
bright%20midnight