Share your story! (Undiscovered Writers)

Okay, so I’m searching for Undiscovered Stories so I can expand my book shelf.
I would like some completed stories as well as ongoing ones.

Now tell me about your story:

Title:
Genre:
Completed?:
Link:

10 Likes

The UnTitled

UnTitledAdvert

2 Likes

Title: NinRai - MissAdventures For Two

Genres: Action, adventure, fantasy (original world), comedy, parody

Blurb: “Hush, hush, little girl.” The old man rocked a small child. “Stop your tears. Here is a story, perk your ears.”

He patted the girl between her cat ears. “Let me tell you about misadventures of a boy named Kairo and his rabbit partner Arubi from beyond three towering mountains and two bubbling rivers.”

“What misadventures, Grandpa?” The girl stopped her sobbing, wiping the last tear with her clenched paw.

“A many jaw-dropping adventures with butt-proud Camtaurs, Dark Elves in spandex, a cat acrobat or a band of Rorty Thieves with a mountain of treasures hiding in a desert.”

“I love treasures!” The girl threw her arms in the air, crowing.

“Then listen closely. Let the story unfold in front of you.”

The girl’s eyes widened. Her lips spread into a wide smile, showing sharp fangs. The bruised knee stopped hurting with her grandpa’s words.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

What people commented:

“This is a nice introduction to Kairo, Arubi, and their world. The scene building is fresh and evocative, and full of fun little references for the alert reader.”

“First of all, the writing is smooth and the descriptions are both picturesque and amusing. I think it captures the sense of whimsy, playfulness, and adventure appropriate for children’s literature while containing enough sophistication and wit to keep it from being a trudge for the adults.”

“So, Kairo is the boy, and Mr. Arubi, of course, is the rabbit. The names are remarkable and unique (I’m curious to know where you got them from).”

“Off the bat, I love the premise and the prologue, and your storytelling technique is unique and refreshing. After reading through the chapter, I’m amazed by the world you’ve built. It’s not typical, and it really stretches one’s imagination.”

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Winner in 8+ WP Awards!

Cover by: Me

Rating: PG14 (very light swearing, some fighting)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Title: NinRai – 2 – Face Stealer

Genres: Action, adventure, fantasy (original world), comedy

Blurb (WIP): Kairo had faced many obstacles from closed inns to last-minute dine-and-dash escapades, but this time he may come face to face with his ugliest nemesis. Kairo never cared for his face, but he may lose it literally (figures, this is a book ¯\__(ツ)_/¯)

Publishing: TBA (late autumn or early winter 2019)

Cover by: Me

Rating: PG14 (very light swearing, some fighting)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Thank you, i just added it to my shelf, I’ll start reading it soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, it looks interesting, love your cover

1 Like

Hi! You might enjoy my story Fractured Red! It’s a werewolf/adventure/grimdark fantasy. Currently it’s ongoing with updates every Tuesday :smiley: I hope you’ll consider it!

Redaliya learned quickly that the world doesn’t give second chances. After an ill-fated choice, her time is ticking; she goes in search of the only things she can’t have. A cure.
~~
A gift given, and the balance tipped;
there is always a penalty to be paid.

Longer Summary

If you asked shifters about a female named Opalescence Alkingsly they wouldn’t understand and if you asked them about the legend of Red, it sometimes sparked a distant memory worn away with the passage of time. However, more often than not it too would be met with a look of confusion.

Legends sometimes fade, forgotten, and lost within the past. But the few that remember, and pass on the tales, for them the legends live on.

~~

From the moment she was born, Red was destined to leave her mark on the world. Both blessed to make a change and cursed to find her end, she wants for something the world cannot give her. A second chance. Her visions were painful, driving her to stain her hands with blood. All Red ever wanted was to wash her hands clean, but as she learns quickly, some stains aren’t so easy to remove.

One family member dead, one curse, and one choice, was all it took to set her along a path with no way out. The consequences of one’s action never give second chances as Red finds out. She travels in search of a cure, and her past will affect her future.

In the end two will have died. One by Red’s hand and one will be her.

~~

Her tale, forgotten by many in the sands of time, her choices built a foundation.

1 Like

Hi! :v:

This is the Story Requests category, and it is not intended to promote your own story. You can post read for read deals in the other share your story threads.

I’ve edited your post to remove your link.

Thank you for understanding!

May - Community Ambassador :maytijssen:

1 Like

- That cover damnnnn

1 Like

The Keeper of Forbidden Records is put on trial for the capital offense crimes of refusal. The Keeper’s job is to keep the records, not read and certainly not release material that the state has made illegal. The state has ruled that all trials must be televised to show the people what happens to those that dare to violate the sanctity of the state and the gag must remain off to allow those on trial to admit their wrongs. The outcome has already been determined and the Keeper is going to be executed, but the show must go on and the gag removed.

The Keeper found out early in life that the state lies about everything, but hoped for one truth. The state promised darkness after death, but as the Keeper discovers after the execution, the state was very wrong.

The Trial
Dystopian
WIP

https://www.wattpad.com/story/194837929-the-trial

2 Likes

HOLY… WOW

1 Like

PHOENIX%20BOOK
In the oldest empire known to mankind, ruled by the legendary phoenix, the only true heir to the throne is Riel - the third son of a tyrannical leader and an insane mother. His legacy was stolen from him by his father’s family and he is instead given a choice: become imprisoned, like his mother before him, or leave the empire, never to return.

Riel decides to go exploring beyond the walls of the royal capital, Artemidorus that had almost driven him mad. In the outside world, where magic and technology are rampant, he acquires skills that might just offer salvation - because as long as he lives, he’s a threat to the throne and he’ll be damned before he suffers the same fate as his mother.

The empire is a dark and cruel place and Riel will use everything he’s got to either revolutionize it or bring it to his knees. Whatever comes first.
Title : Artemidorus
Genre : Dark Fantasy
Completed? : no
Link https://my.w.tt/yhPiK4OBTZ

1 Like

What do you consider undiscovered?

1 Like

It was made by @Azanthiel and I agree, it’s amazing!

2 Likes

Title: The Disappearance of Medora Izumi
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/158996891-the-disappearance-of-medora-izumi
Genres: Paranormal, Horror, LGBT+, Drama, American Gothic, Roadtrip
Warnings: Strong language, violence, body horror, themes of abuse and gaslighting, and mentions of sexual assault and homophobia.
Chapters: 15/20 Updates on the 1st of every month

Medora Izumi knows there is more to the world than what people believe. She turns over every stone just to find some sliver of the supernatural and prove it’s real to everyone that tells her she’s wrong. But when the Barnett Sibling Magic Show comes to town, it drops everything she’s ever wanted in her lap.

Ella and Jason Barnett are surrounded by unexplained phenomena hiding behind smoke and mirrors. Medora knows they can give her everything she’s searched for, but knowledge like that has its price. Framed for the arson of her town, Medora has no choice but to travel with Ella and Jason and discover the horror of what they really are.

But not everyone believes Medora is to blame. Her friends; Ilene, Gene, Kaylee, and Richie, set off across America to find Medora. But what they find is a road of misfortune and monsters. Can they find Medora when they have their own demons to face?

The longer Medora stays with Ella and Jason, the deeper she is pulled into their world. She must find a way to cut ties with them, but some deals are struck with more than blood and bone.

1 Like

good question, I’m just looking for something to read at the moment so I guess I don’t mind a story with a lot of reads xD

Looks interesting :slight_smile:

Aww thank you ^^ I hope it gives you some laughs

1 Like

Can’t Sleep Love :heart:
20190809_113044_0000

• Short Story
  • LGBT
  • Fantasy Realism

In Plain Sight :eyes:
20190810_184348_0000

• Mystery
1 Like

- loving the quotes

1 Like

Thank ya! <3 Hope you enjoy terrible decisions from the characters, roadtrips with magicians who are terrible people, and a general atmosphere of unease!

1 Like