Share your story with me - Don't mind the genre!

Hi there! I’m currently looking for some new stories to jump into, and love supporting my fellow low-read-number authors. Feel free to share a link to your story below and I’ll give the first 5 chapters (at minimum) a read and provide comments for you…if I really love it then I’ll definitely keep going and you’ll have gained a fan!

I would (of course) love if you could also do the same on my published story, The Forgotten, but don’t feel pressured too.

alyhaymora xx

35 Likes

Hey there! I hope you like Fantasy, because I’ve got a Fantasy story for you :slight_smile:

BD

Blaze in the Darkness

A completed & non-mature Fantasy story

The death of the Beast Collector was the beginning of a new life for firefox kit Zanixa.

Sold to a werewolves as an illusion in a bottle, the pack is reluctant to take responsibility for the fox kit who is alone in the world. Now she’s freed after centuries of imprisonment, the pack’s resident vampire takes care of her.

Zanixa has other ideas than staying with them, though. She is eager to find her mother… if her mother is still alive. The world is a big, dangerous place for a young magical fox who knows nothing about werewolf wars, hungry rogues, or nature spirits.

Here’s the link

3 Likes

Ahoy! Are mature themes okay with you?

Covers%20small%203

Andy is a nerdy young woman, with a great talent for coding. Moving to Seattle for her dream job makes her start a new chapter of her life.

Oliver, her new colleague is the embodiment of everything she’s ever wanted in a man. However, her affection for Oli is tainted by the overwhelming attraction she feels for her new boss, the cold and seemingly arrogant Alexander.

While trying to have a successful career, she battles with her inner desires, and does her best to face a romantic situation that is new to her.

LINK HERE

2 Likes

Are you a pirate now, Darla? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yep!

1 Like

Here’s mine. It’s a recently completed romance with supernatural and fantasy elements. Also, it’s inspired by Hades and Persephone. I hope you enjoy. Be sure to stop by and drop some comments in the story and let me know your thoughts!

Title: Blood of Darkness
Genre: Romance
Completed: Yes

Summary: Inspired by Hades and Persephone

“Sometimes death isn’t the end. Sometimes people come back.”

~*~

Selena Silvers is an ordinary girl who loves to paint. She goes to school and works at a bookshop in Blackfell. Pretty ordinary. Except for two tiny details. One, she has an extraordinary ability to feel the emotions of those around her. Two, almost every night when she closes her eyes, she sees a gorgeous man with hair as black as night and eyes as gray as the sea after a storm. The problem is that she has no idea who he is or even if he’s real. Will she ever find out? And what other secrets are hiding in the darkness of the night?

~*~

Damien Drake is the eldest of the six Drake siblings and is forced to take the throne after his Father is murdered. Oh and the fun part? He’s a vampire surrounded by all the darkness that comes with being one. Dealing with loss has never been Damien’s strong suit and he’s gotten to a point where he forces himself to bury all of his emotions deep down and builds his walls up so high. Will his siblings or anyone else be able to reach him? And will he ever defeat the person responsible for his Father’s death?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/191987540-blood-of-darkness

Rated mature due to possible graphic content (it’s due to some violent scenes, I don’t think they’re that graphic, but I’d rather be safe than sorry)

Also Book 2 of this series is currently out and is complete, it’s called Soul of Shadows, but be sure to read Blood of Darkness first!

Book 3 of the series is also out and is also complete, it’s called Heart of Radiance, but be sure to read Blood of Darkness and Soul of Shadows before checking out Heart of Radiance!

3 Likes

My childrens fairytale Evermoore is still pretty low on reads, if you wanna check it out ^^

giphy%20copy

3 Likes

Alright! I updated my first post up there :wink:

@FireAlwaysReturns Jane, I am whatever the mood dictates x)

1 Like

I’m not sure if you’re interested in teen fic or fantasy romance, so I’ll just give you both ;D

The ads are clickable so, enjoy whichever one appeals to you more :wink:

20191030_204911

1 Like

One fine morning, in the middle of a wedding, Rosie meets a vampire.

A royal vampire.

And promptly falls head over heels in love.

Which is a shame, as Rosie’s father hunts vampires for a living.

***Currently writing Chapter 18. I don’t have an updating schedule, but I tend to update on weekends as that is when I have the most free time.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/188977788-to-slay-a-vampire

2 Likes

This looks really interesting!! I may add this to my reading list

1 Like

Hello, I hope you’ll find this book interesting!

Forgotten Fragments

forgottenfragments_1_original-1
He didn’t remember her, and that was okay.

After the end of her mother’s second marriage, Sky moved back to her hometown after many years living in New York. But it didn’t feel quite like home. Not when her childhood friend and crush Asher didn’t remember her. Not when her heart was traumatized from seeing her blood father cheating and her step-father abusing her mother. Not when she had concluded that love was nothing and that she could not trust anyone ever again.

And so, she was content with spending her days beside Asher as his new friend while revisiting the fragments of memories that had long been forgotten.

Read the book here.

1 Like

It would be amazing if you could check this one out…
Title: Reasons
Blurb: Reasons! We all have a purpose. Planned actions.
But what if someone’s purpose itself is to dictate your life. And that too with the intentions of revenge.
You think you are the player, but in reality they were playing the games, where you were just a pawn. And all this happens because of a few unsaid ‘reasons’.
Are those reasons really worth all the pain and heartbreaks? Come find out…
Cover: Press%20Start
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/186308528-reasons

1 Like

cover1_1_original%204
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/192725699-drake-goldwing-tomb-of-the-queen
Genre: Fantasy/Mystery LGBT

“Do you believe in Lady Destiny dear friend? That she sees the people walking on this measly world and gives them greater purpose?”
“Well, the lady seems to find a liking in Maniacs that’s for sure.”
“VISIONARIES! WE ARE CALLED VISIONARIES FOR FUCK’S SAKE!”
“Right, you liked to use that word didn’t you?”

After (begrudgingly) taking his vacation, Drake thought that this year would be just as usual as the others. To his not so happy surprise however, the Umbra Mage was very wrong this time around.
An old Ruin is found in the desert and their Researchers can’t explain why and how it suddenly appeared, not having one clue about its origin. Concurrently, new Trainees are coming in and Drake is appointed Mentor to two teenagers, letting them become his newest Headache of the week as he tries to mentor them the best way he can.
With all that on the horizon, what adventure awaits this group? Well, there is only one way you can find it out, so go for it!
Have fun delving into a world full of Magic and (hopefully) interesting new People!

1 Like

Sea of the Forsaken

It was suppose to be a normal visit to her uncle’s place. Everything was planned out to prevent anything from happening by her parents, but it didn’t end that way in the end. After taking a dive in an underwater cave with her cousins, Lynae and Meredith, something changed within her. Ever since that day, Amelia, Lynae, and Meredith uncover more on their family’s secret lineage resulting in them becoming something that they thought was not possible. Now showing their true scales, they adjust their lives into becoming more than just mermaids, but as the rightful rulers of the five water realms along with two mermen. They meet other merfolk along the way to help guide them into making each of their designated realm a better place for everyone. However, not everyone would agree with what the five rulers have in mind as for what is best.
The main concern would be set on the five after they discovered that they each inherited a special power from each sibling. But with those powers come with great distress. Fearing that history may repeat itself, the mer are keeping a close eye on Amelia since she is the reincarnate of the one whom was good at heart but became corrupt to the very end resulting in her transforming into a great beast that terrorized the underwater kingdom.
If you want to take a dive into an adventure that stretches around the world while witnessing the supernatural elements these mer face everyday, then you are in the right place. Come under and see why the merfolk are not just a fairytale, but a lost race that the humans have forgotten for over centuries.

1 Like

waking_stars

Waking Stars

“Are you afraid? You should be.”

Every year on October 23th the city of Nevermore demands a sacrifice. Every year a child disappears into the night. On this day Evelyn Fairfax asked the wrong question that would seal her fate for good.

Currently writing my very first Wattpad novel. I’m still new to the whole self promoting schtick so I hope this is how it’s done. Trying to update once a week.

1 Like

Untitled365_20191008194328
Genre: Fantasy/New Adult
blurb: Calytrix is a young witch that just turned 20. As it is customary for all witches of her age, she must leave her home village and explore the world. She journeys to find her own place within it and a purpose, but magic is declining and only a few witches are left.

She sets off on the journey alone, mostly relying only on her book knowledge and magical powers but the journey doesn’t go as she planned. Calytrix meets an unknown mage and makes a magical contract that changes everything. She finds out more facts about her world and one of them is that her world is slowly collapsing in itself.

What should Calytrix do with this new knowledge? Will she discover her true path and be able to help her world before it’s too late?

link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/197645077-calytrix's-journey

1 Like

grunge%20graffitti2_opt

Summary: Ten years of anonymity has given Anna Coleman one thing she can count on. She’s a ghost, blending in. Forgetful. Forgotten. Safe. Never mind the bloody price tag attached to disappearing from the Magical Community a decade earlier.

Living out her life in secret safety, Anna firmly believes her past and its supernatural horrors were left behind with the magic she carved from her body, but heritage is impossible to shake. Especially one revolving around a Community far removed from normal society: one where elements take flesh and blood form and reality bends at the whims of Witches and lesser gods.

Anna may pass as human, living her double life in peace, but she is far from hidden and even further from safe. After one ill-fated encounter reveals her identity, Anna is launched into the center of a desperate man’s struggle that will turn the haunted into the hunted and bring both her and the Community she fled to its knees.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/147737899-ether-roots

image1

Summary: Journalist Alexandra Bailey never believed she’d become another tragic statistic ripe for the front pages. Abducted off the street. Beaten bloody. Left for dead in the unforgiving winter. The article almost wrote itself. And her crime? Not even she knew, but that didn’t stop the nightmarish jaws from snapping closed around her. In one gruesome attack, Alex’s once stable life very nearly grinds to an end had she not found herself at the mercy of a secretive Samaritan linked to a vast world below the streets of New York.

Now, Alex’s survival comes at the cost of her entanglement in a mystery thirty-two years in the making. Working alongside an ex-cop turned Private Investigator, she fights to not only unravel the identity of her beastly savior but the Underground’s connection to one of the East Coast’s most infamous and sinister mob families.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/182356888-undergrounder

https://www.wattpad.com/story/204235864-16-years
https://www.wattpad.com/story/182127496-love-letters-hurt-poems

I would love if you read either

Just wanted to say - I LOVE your second cover, Undergrounder x