Share your story

paranormal

https://www.wattpad.com/story/173351208-january-to-january-a-journal

Title: January to January: A Journal

Description: Harrison Lee keeps a journal, detailing an eventful year filled with a taste of first love and all its requisite bittersweet flavors. The journal keeps Harry’s secrets: being gay in a conservative Chinese family, weird friends who are more than family, off-kilter sibling relationships, depression and anxiety, doubts, sarcasm, and nihilism. It’s tough to live in world where almost everything is against you, but Harry learns that it’s tougher still to live in one where wishes come true. Walk with Harry as he navigates the convoluted path of destined loves, and contemplate what love means to you.

Hey there! If you’f like, you could check out a short story I wrote.

Title: The Blue Dress
Description: A time traveller becomes infatuated with a terminally ill patient.

The Revamped Nancy Drew Mystery Series is meant to act as an addition to the original series much of us grew up with a still adore today. Additionally, the books all have haunting and mythical undertones in them that add some extra excitement and wonder to the stories. Prepare yourself readers for a Nancy Drew Series unlike any ever seen before.

Revamped Nancy Drew Mystery Series in order

1.The Mystery Of The Ghost Maiden

2.NANCY DREW THE SECRET OF MERMAID COVE

3.NANCY DREW THE SECRET OF THE TIDES
Capture

Strange noises in the night and disappearing objects was not what Nancy Drew expected on her trip to see her great Aunt. After asking for details she learns of an old legend that states the house is haunted by a beautiful young ghost that looks like Nancy. Can Nancy, Bess, and George unravel this one-hundred-year-old mystery?

Click the link below to read.

https://www.wattpad.com/76119440-the-mystery-of-the-ghost-maiden-revamped-nancy

32580414-256-k342299

Nancy Drew takes off on a trip for a much-needed relaxing vacation. Instead, she’s greeted by a strange gift shop, filled with hundreds of strange antiquities. Among them is a hidden mermaid figurine in a bottle, and quickly learns of its ancient legend, tinted with long-lost treasure. With her curiosity sparked Nancy goes out investigating but soon gets finds out there is more to this old legend than meets the eye. She must work quickly to unravel the age-old clues and outsmart some modern-day pirates.

Click the link below to read.

https://www.wattpad.com/102589652-the-secret-of-mermaid-cove-revamped-nancy-drew

Yes, it’s a werewolf story… But it’s not cliché (yes, I’m aware that’s what someone would say whose book is cliché… But hey, everyone says the first chapter is unique, so I’ve got that going for me, which is good)

Running%20with%20wolves%20cover

It’s not completed, but I update regularly

Read Running With Wolves

Thanks I will

Please send the link

Thanks

Thanks i will :kiss:

It does not allow me to post links in this thread right now, it seems. :confused:
You could check it out on my profile. This is my first short story so it’s right at the top.

Thanks i will :kiss:i will
I’m very grateful

Send it to me on wattpad @hardeynyhun

Here you go!
https://www.wattpad.com/678411163-the-blue-dress

Here’s a paranormal AND Romance book for you (if you’re interested) :joy:

NM%20Book%201%20With%20Layers%20right%20title

Hey! If you’re looking for something original in this genre or just something new, I would love you to check out my book Nephilims Mark: Book 1. Here is the blurb:

“No, I won’t!” I jumped as his roar echoed throughout the room, forcing my anger to be replaced by surprise.

Turning towards me, he captured my gaze with those dark blue eyes. In that moment, I was held there, my heart beating dangerously fast, my breath trapped in my mouth.

Captivated by him. By everything he was.

Holding me there through, he walked towards me slowly, until there was no space between us. My head drooped as I leaned back against the desk behind me as he reached up to my hairline. I released a sigh as his finger gently followed the path down the curve of my cheekbone, around my jaw until his finger was at my chin, leaving a trail of sparks behind it. Slowly, he lifted my eyes up to his once more.

“I won’t let you put yourself in harm’s way.” His eyes bore into mine, departing conviction and emotion that I had never seen in him before.

“I won’t lose you. Not to him. Not to anyone. You are mine.”

With newly found courage, I slowly wrapped my arms around him, and place my head on his chest. I closed my eyes, finding satisfaction at the sound of his erratic heartbeat.

“The feeling’s mutual.”

Alexis Miller has always been ambitious, independent and feisty; she knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to get it. With a job that she loves, four amazing friends by her side and a family she adores, it seemed like she had the perfect life.

Until one day, an encounter in the woods makes her question everything that has ever happened to her.

She is forced to reshape the very world that she lives in as ancient secrets are revealed to her by complete strangers, who are more than they seem. On top of that place a complicated, snarky demon and a compassionate angel, and what do you get?

A complete mess.

You can find the book here:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/173351094-nephilims-mark-book-1?utm_source=web&utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=share_myworks_details&wp_uname=Right_Word&wp_originator=GoMV8KU6DsTQTR50g2ik37GYFij2Wu7635L46%2Fmu4nsDVSTimeVedzczUxGQZmiYUDisFkpArc%2BtXSSc3Lq4KQ8OWMFLmROlgN%2Bp0pKuRUFtH2V13QgVx71yLgnUvrHM&_branch_match_id=610158202223943143

Any feedback is welcome, but I just hope you guys enjoy the story! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Thanks

Thanks for the link

Tempris, by StephieFisher is pretty good, and it got shortlisted for the Wattys this year :heart:

It’s a completed science-fantasy romance (lots of elves and time-travel magic stuff), and I think the author’s working on the next book right now (super excited for that one to come out).

No problem :slight_smile: I hope you enjoy it!

Please send the link

Yeah

READ THE SUPERNATURAL

Waxahachie, Texas, 1970: a woman brutally murders her cheating husband, his mistress, and her two kids, before killing herself. Flash forward to the 1990s. A new family moves into the murder house.

Paula Harris is determined to start a new life with her family in Waxahachie. The realtor and neighbors warn Paula and her husband of the tragedy and rumored hauntings, but they write off the stories as small-town gossip and move in any way.

Weeks later, evil spirits torment them. It starts with voices, footsteps, shadows, and progresses to apparitions of the murder victims. During the day, the home sits quiet and peaceful, but at night the evil spirits possess one of Paula’s children. The family is horrified when the evil spirits try to kill them. The matriarch of the spirit family transports Paula to 1970 to witness the long-ago murders.

Through painstaking research, Paula learns that every family who has ever lived in the home has either fled in terror or mysteriously disappeared. Unable to leave because the evil spirits attached themselves to her family, Paula desperately tries to destroy them and rid the house of their presence. She knows that if she fails, her family will die.