Share your Teen Fiction Stories

Feel free to post the cover , summary and provide a link to your story
I’m just looking for the next book to fall in love with…

8 Likes

Does poetry count?

Sure as long as it falls into a TeenFictionish category :smiley:

1 Like

Age range is 18-25 so late, late, late teen poetry lol. Nvm I don’t think it counts lol.

I’ll make an exception most people in that age group act like teenagers anyways…

2 Likes

Okay, thank you:)

Hiya! Not sure if you’re guaranteed to fall in love with this one, since it’s the painfully intentional teen romance most people seem to dread reading. But just in case you find yourself in need of a fluffy story that doesn’t take itself too seriously, feel free to knock yourself out. :grin:

good%20guy
"She’s falling for one."

Scotch Wilkins looks like a bad boy. He walks like a bad boy. He certainly dresses like a bad boy. But is he a bad boy? That’s for Scotch to know and for Cleo to find out.

Join Cleo Hilard as she enters her first year of college and takes on the hot sophomore who lives in the apartment next door. Read about how she falls for the baddie on the outside. And more importantly, for the good guy inside.

Start reading? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

191593362-144-k771191

“Those golden fields haunt me in my dreams
Whispering in a voice very similar to my own
That they remember me from a past life
A boy who lost himself in the babbling brook of heartache
And they inquire of what happened to that sweet child of golden thoughts
For now my heart is a thick brick of blackened coal”

A collection of poems featuring concepts of life and what it truly means to be human. Of lost humanity, the darker rooms of the human mind, and the universes beyond. (All poems written by yours truly)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/191593362-humanity's-fallen-lullabies-wattys-2019

3 Likes

I am the living proof of this observation. :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol.

1 Like

Here’s mine, hope you like it <3

Logo%201

Everyone that attends Westbridge College wants one thing; to climb the ranks of the Society Circle. Zara’s no exception, only she has a plan. After getting the highest exam results in a contest, Zara Okarie transfers to Westbridge for her final year, where the only thing heavier than the textbooks are the secrets. The Circle rules the College, a mini-hierarchy built on ambition and hard work. Zara knows how to be the best - all she’s got to do is prove it to everybody else. But when someone starts killing off Circle members, the promise of glitz and glamour doesn’t shine as bright as it used to. One year, one chance, one fool-proof plan - The Popularity Guide.

Link https://www.wattpad.com/story/191665386-the-popularity-guide-✓

3 Likes

Like the cover:)

1 Like

Thank you haha <3

1 Like

Also is it weird for me to share my own story?
Cause i really wanna

I’m gonna

173019980-144-k613817
Summary:“it’s one thing to deny who you want but another thing entirely to deny who you are.”

Charles David Harper is gay. Only he doesn’t know it yet.
As the best forward in St.Martin’s history, his smooth ride is pretty much guaranteed and he is determined to graduate with as little trouble as possible.
And then he meets Reed Smith.
Suddenly Charles finds himself thrust into Reed’s life and the hate that comes with it.
Everything he’s worked for is put at risk and he knows the only way would be to let Reed go.
Only problem is-he just can’t seem to get enough.

Passionate Isolation

Rosalyn Marie Woods, daughter of rising businessman George Woods and Professor Alicia Woods.

She is the good girl that every parents wish to have. She is polite, smart, studious, ambitious, sweet and kind.

To her schoolmates, she is the smart girl who talks to all, who do not judge others.

To her parents, she is the smart girl who will fulfill their dreams.

Nobody saw the war brewing inside her, a war between her passion and her expectations.

Nobody knew that the good girl was just an act to hold her shattered pieces together, nobody but him.

Updates on every MONDAY

Click here to read!

I hope you enjoy it…

2 Likes

I love this story so far so recommend it.

1 Like

If you aren’t opposed to ongoing stories I have this one for you. It’s a young adult romance but around first love, friendships and relationships with parents. Topics that affect teens as well. My main character is 18 years old.

Heart to Hart

At eighteen years old, mistakes are bound to be made and Natasha can’t seem to stop making them.

First, she leaves her friends and home behind all because she couldn’t face her ex with her new replacement. She is convinced the change of scenery will magically transform her.

When she realises she was wrong, she returns only to find that cracks are starting to show in the perfect family her mother tries to portray them all as.

Max, her ex-boyfriend, is suddenly single. Will she be quick to forgive and let him use her all over again?

Then there is Alec, her childhood best friend. Sian has warned her not to cross any lines in their relationship but what harm is a little kiss among friends?

Natasha is about to find out, the hard way, that every action has a consequence.

https://www.wattpad.com/732296664-heart-to-hart

ongoing story

cover2

Title: Because you’re different
Genre: YA/NA Romance
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/175919565-because-you’re-different

Blurb:
What if your body doesn’t always do what you want it to do?

For June, this isn’t a question, but a daily reality. As a fourteen-year-old with cerebral palsy, frequently dropping stuff and being stared at by complete strangers is nothing out of the ordinary. Other than that, life is great, until her parents decide to move to California.

With all her friends miles away and nobody there to protect her from boys stealing your lunch, school becomes a lot more complicated than it had been. Then, she befriends Sam Redstone, a shy boy who’d always been invisible to others.

June’s days improve drastically with Sam by her side, and when she meets his older brother Nathan, she finally believes her cousin Valentina might have been right about sexy California guys. Slowly, she and Nathan develop a unique friendship, one that, June finds herself hoping, might someday turn into something more. But as the years go by, she’s starting to think she might never be with him that way, or any other man for that.

Hi, I’m not sure if my stories are what you are looking for, but I’ll post them anyway just in case either of them are something you might like. I also recommend the “with me” series by Ava Violet, all 3 stories are amazing.

Small%20Cover

Title: I’m Not Crazy
Author: @savanna_x
Description: Meet Maddie Diaz. She’s fearless, reckless and, as the doctors like to say, batshit crazy. After her most dangerous stunt yet, her so-called “parents” started to believe it too and sent her to the one place she dreaded most…but she’s not crazy. Promise.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/182406604-i’m-not-crazy

Wattpad%20Cover

Title: I’m Fine
Author: @savanna_x
Description: Who is Natasha Wolff? The answer to that question changed after she joined Crescent High.

Now she’s the bubbly popular girl that is both admired and envied. People may slut shame her, call her a bitch, even hate her, but at least they know her name. She craves attention, good or bad, like an addict craves their drugs. She never wanted to be like this, but that want disappeared a long time ago after she completely lost every part of herself.

So what happens when she meets the one guy that isn’t fooled by her new-found “charm”?
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/186356165-i’m-fine

1 Like

Doubtful Poems by a Hopeful Teenager

[A novella in progress] Leona is a sixteen year old introverted writer hiding in her world of poetry who’s only friend is a boy she met online. James Greyson is the out going, charming, golden boy who’s family just moved to Tampa FL. He soon questions everything he has with the girl online who he only knows as Valeera, when a girl at his new school captures his mind and soul with her poetry. Ridden with anxiety, Leona decides to keep her identity hidden from the only one who’s understood her. Her plan was working until she starts receiving texts from her father whos in prison for the murder of her mother.

Doubtful Poems by a Hopeful Teenager

To Love A Hurricane

https://my.w.tt/sk1dTxICSW

A recently dumped, accident-prone photographer is trying to get her mess of a life back on track when she accidentally runs over a mysterious man. In this hilarious, awkward, swoon-filled romance, follow the ridiculous adventure of Myla and her mystery man as the universe forces them together in the most comical way.

1 Like