Share Your Teen Fiction Story Here! - Refresh Due 01/14/2019 (Mah Birthday <3)

They Could Never Guess

WhisperPuddle

Rafaella “Ella” Gage, known to most only by her surname, eats lies for breakfast. They make up her entire miserable existence at Jeffrey Scott High School. Slade Beckett, the school’s biggest mystery, might be the only person able to tie up all the loose ends that strangle her.

But in the end, it’s not a complete story Gage needs…

It’s a silver lining.

And those can be pretty damn hard to find.

Title: Avery’s List of Dares
Genre: Teen Fiction/Romance
Author: @itsyourgirlelle

Avery Mitchell is a stubborn teenage girl entering her senior year with a bunch of crazy rich friends by her side. But little did she know that drinking with them before the first day of school would result in a year full of unexpected events. She finds herself doing things she never thought of doing. Being the closed and reserved person Avery is, how will she be able to spend time with a stranger named Ian Parker? Is Avery’s list of dares the thing she needed to finally enjoy high school?

[ONGOING]

Hey guys, I just started writing my story, hope you would support my book! :))

ce%20Cream%20Party
Title : Stars Crossed Right
Genre: Teen Fiction
Author : @ZeenathKhanZK
❝They say our fate is written by our stars…and ours stars crossed right for us to happen❞

There is the story of two different people living in their different worlds and the chaos that occurs when these two worlds collide. Having the ghosts of the past haunting them, they decided to start over in a new school but their stars discussed to mess around with them and get them assigned as partners in Students’Committee.

Meet Rosie
She was the perfect example of someone who would wear their pain on their shoulders and make it look like wings. Coming from a rich background and having created the impression on everyone at the first day of school,life didn’t seem to be easy on her. Her broken little heart found a place to call home when she met someone.

Meet Sam
He was someone who would keep himself hidden behind the books and talk only to snap back with something sarcastic to hold his secrets closer. His secrets were secured until the day,his world collide with someone and he entered their world without thinking twice about the consequences.

Hold on. It’s not a love at first sight story. This story is about how two different people finds home in each other despite the odds being against them. What will happen when they cross each other’s path? Will there be an explosion of humour? Will love find its place in arguments and grudges?

Enjoy reading the story of Rosie and Sam in ‘Stars Crossed Right’.

Join them in their journey in facing their trials in life, overcoming the shadows of their pasts, and finally finding love and happiness.

//From strangers hating each other’s presence to being each other’s anchor.//

Pg-13(includes panic attacks,depression,lgbt+)

Stars Crossed Right #wattpad https://my.w.tt/28Ymz1AmjT

i’d love for u to just enjoy the book so just do as you please :slight_smile:

book%20cover

https://www.wattpad.com/84537123-finding-myself-everything-changes

This is the story of Cindy Lockheart - quiet, shy, unnoticed, and lonely. Until her sixteenth birthday when everything changes. With contact lenses and a make-over by her twin sister, Cindy goes from Nobody to Perfect Ten. With her new looks comes new friends, and with her new friends, she finds trouble.

Cindy has to decide between being herself or being popular. Which one will she choose?

sure, why not? And thanks!

POESY

Poesy Bosler is desperate. When her best (and only) friend, Annika, decides to move fifteen hundred miles away to Los Angeles, Poesy devises a plan to get her to stay. The plan is stupid. Poesy knows this.

She’s going to make Annika fall in love.

Finding the guy won’t be hard. Annika is the hottest girl in their school, after all. Fueled by French fries and sarcasm, Poesy uses her clumsy spy skills…

𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥… 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘮𝘴𝘺?

𝘐’𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘣 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩.

𝘈𝘩𝘦𝘮

𝘔𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘺 𝘉𝘰𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦… 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘺 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵. 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰, 𝘐’𝘮 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘵. 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩… 𝘴𝘩𝘦’𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. '𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦’𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸… 𝘪𝘵’𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺.

2nd Place Winner - Teen Fiction - Winter Rose Awards

Burning Blue

Five boys. Three cities. One world-famous band. It’s time for Murphy’s Law.

burning%20blue%205

It’s hard enough growing up. Add being one-fifth of the world-famous pop-punk band Burning Blue, some secrets no one should have to keep, and a lot of angry teenage girls? It’s a recipe for disaster.

Josh has a romance to die for. Tom needs to separate his past from his future. Ari is battling against his own mind. Ross can’t decide between himself and his friends. Sam doesn’t know what potential he has.

No one knows what’s in store for them as they move from being teen idols to adult musicians. It’s a scary world out there, and you know what they say: anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

intro uploaded, updates every Friday https://www.wattpad.com/story/171597642-burning-blue

“Would you ever…leave me…again?”
“I would never want to leave you.”
Only then she realised he never really answered her question.

After the death of Shin, Jolene decides to look for the new owner of Shin’s heart, Wren Cartwright, a.k.a the popular kid, who turns out to be cold-hearted and care less about lives, particularly his own.

Is it possible to fall in love when it all started with a heart that doesn’t belong to him?

:heart: This is only the beginning of the story. There is more to come.:heart:

Title: As Long As Your Heart Beats
Author: Evianna Flester

Link to story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/8112414-break-my-heart

Break My Heart

"Why don't you use Tinder like everybody else?"

“Because I’d rather connect with someone face-to-face.”

“And you think I’m qualified to find the person that you can connect with?”

“Well, it’s better than getting catfished.”

When Freya Liu-Hampton moved to America to stay with her Aunt, she didn't expect to become best friends with Dale Sampson, otherwise known as the school's uber intelligent popular boy who, for some reason, can't seem to find The One. Now two years down the track and after several failed romantic relationships, Dale asks Freya for an impossible favour: to help him find his soulmate.

The problem is, she doesn’t believe in them and isn’t up for the task.

Well, that is until

1. she figures out that his older brother may have a crush on her which she wants eliminated immediately and
  2. she crosses paths with someone who kind of changes her mind about this whole soulmate thing.

Unfortunately, nothing ever goes to plan when you want it to.

What to expect: Challenged stereotypes, clichés turned on their head and a lot of important things to think about.

[If anyone has a story they want some feedback on, just send me a PM and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.]

“Peter and the Lost Girl” Peter Pan fanfic, and “The Rebel Artist” a distopian novel.

This isn’t some romantic, mystery, suspense, thriller or fantasy story.
This is reality. This is what happens in real life.
It is what every teenager goes through.
It is me narrating the thoughts, situations and experiences of a teenager.

NM%20Book%201%20With%20Layers%20right%20title

Hey! First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! If you’re looking for something original in this genre or just something new, I would love you to check out my book Nephilims Mark: Book 1. Here is the blurb:

“No, I won’t!” I jumped as his roar echoed throughout the room, forcing my anger to be replaced by surprise.

Turning towards me, he captured my gaze with those dark blue eyes. In that moment, I was held there, my heart beating dangerously fast, my breath trapped in my mouth.

Captivated by him. By everything he was.

Holding me there through, he walked towards me slowly, until there was no space between us. My head drooped as I leaned back against the desk behind me as he reached up to my hairline. I released a sigh as his finger gently followed the path down the curve of my cheekbone, around my jaw until his finger was at my chin, leaving a trail of sparks behind it. Slowly, he lifted my eyes up to his once more.

“I won’t let you put yourself in harm’s way.” His eyes bore into mine, departing conviction and emotion that I had never seen in him before.

“I won’t lose you. Not to him. Not to anyone. You are mine.”

With newly found courage, I slowly wrapped my arms around him, and place my head on his chest. I closed my eyes, finding satisfaction at the sound of his erratic heartbeat.

“The feeling’s mutual.”

Alexis Miller has always been ambitious, independent and feisty; she knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to get it. With a job that she loves, four amazing friends by her side and a family she adores, it seemed like she had the perfect life.

Until one day, an encounter in the woods makes her question everything that has ever happened to her.

She is forced to reshape the very world that she lives in as ancient secrets are revealed to her by complete strangers, who are more than they seem. On top of that place a complicated, snarky demon and a compassionate angel, and what do you get?

A complete mess.

You can find the book here:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/173351094-nephilims-mark-book-1?utm_source=web&utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=share_myworks_details&wp_uname=Right_Word&wp_originator=GoMV8KU6DsTQTR50g2ik37GYFij2Wu7635L46%2Fmu4nsDVSTimeVedzczUxGQZmiYUDisFkpArc%2BtXSSc3Lq4KQ8OWMFLmROlgN%2Bp0pKuRUFtH2V13QgVx71yLgnUvrHM&_branch_match_id=610158202223943143

Any feedback is welcome, but I just hope you guys enjoy the story! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

dissonance

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/170039749-dissonance-✓

Title: Dissonance

Summary: Colleen Baker is the black sheep of a neighborhood-envied family. While the gated community offers the Bakers an elevator lift to the top of every social ladder, Colleen clings to the lower rungs. This is much to the dismay of her people-pleasing parents, who seek nothing more than the forced friendships as self-validation. When her unorthodox ways pose too great a threat to the indomitable Baker name, it is time for her to be shipped off to boarding school.

Upon arrival, Colleen’s entire outlook on life is changed. Amidst a haze of fragmenting relationships, she collects her serrated remains and pieces them together to discover herself, all the while becoming familiar with what true pain and love looks like, leading her to the friendships of a lifetime.

Follow Colleen on her obstacle-ridden journey to realization in ‘Dissonance’.

This was my first novel. I completed it a few years ago but a self-conscious me deleted it (more to that story on my profile)! I have, since, republished it and am open to any feedback! x

59%20pm

Verity doesn’t like letting people in.

She doesn’t like the way people judge her or the way people stare when they know the truth. She doesn’t like the pity or their hesitation. She doesn’t appreciate new places and she hates the feeling of change.

Verity never wanted to move. Verity never wanted to make friends.

Verity didn’t want them to find out.

Despite her name implying a quality of being true, honesty was the last thing she wanted to give them.

This is a story of how Verity learned to live up to her name.

LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/169980151-vacantly-breathing

( Note : Basically I’ve just started writing this and I have no idea whether it’s good or not so would just love some feedback to see whether I should continue or not.)

READ FATAL BITE

While living in “The Horizon” is challenging enough, Kierra Jackson has a hard time believing that the sleepy small town in Arkansas could become the number one zombie-beast destination of the world!

It all starts at the high school, McCrystal Falls when Kierra stumbles upon a string of strange events. After witnessing an odd sight in the woods, a face from hell scaring her to death, and receiving ugly phone and cyberspace threats, she knows something bad is about to happen.

She has a difficult time convincing her boyfriend Brent to help her figure out what’s going on. But in the end, she finally breaks through to him. It’s not too long before the pair realizes that a horrifying virus that destroys flesh on contact and turns its victims into hideous zombies-beasts has been let loose on campus.

They become even more mystified when an unstable teacher at the school is helping outcast students to create the mysterious virus to get back at an obnoxious crowd. Kierra and Brent discover that “The Horizon” is only a pawn in a scheme to take over the entire world.

The zombies-beasts decides to transform the citizens into the living dead so they can help turn every town into a ghost town. The only question remains is: What can two teenagers do to prevent the massacre from taking place? Kierra began to expect that there’s a possibility the town will never be the same again.

READ CRUEL SACRIFICES

CS

After committing a murder with her friends, Andrea’s only now regretting it. The others don’t feel guilty, and they all agree that the crime would never be solved, so they put it all behind them but not for long.

A stranger from cyberspace reaches out to Andrea, and her nightmare escalates. A shooting attempt on her life gives credence to the death threats.

After two of her accomplices turn up dead, she realizes that a killer is intent on picking them off one by one. Whoever it is that has their sights on them has to be close to her, because they know way too many personal aspects of her life. She has to make a choice: Kill or be killed, but first she has to identify her target.

(This story is completed. It is currently being revised. Will post by chapter by chapter. Should be fully uploaded in a few days.)

READ THE LUCKY ONES

Different Worlds Will Collide

A coming-of-age story about two girls Penelope and Black Cherry, complete opposites in their own world, from two different worlds, different friends, boyfriends, that meet after a whirlwind of tragic events.

2 Girls. 1 Black. 1 White. 1 Rich, 1 Middle-Class. 1 Racist, 1 Not.

They go to the same high school and they never knew each other existed until a tragedy brings them face to face.

(Author’s Note: Born Lucky has been renamed The Lucky Ones)

aphoto

title; Everything to Gain

author; @cjm0516

genre; Teen Fiction

summary; Jade has never been one for the concept of love. she’s lived her life keeping one big secret and running from anyone who gets too close, lying so no one would see the truth. Will built walls between himself and his memories, in a resolute attempt to only let people see the suave, collected player he strives to be. One summer at a camp, they become bunkmates. Neither of them has an idea of how to open themselves up to love, but with the right people, some things just come naturally.

Maybe it was something I only needed a little of. Like, maybe, once I got a taste this obsession thing would stop. Besides, he was only nice to me because I’m sure he could tell how broken I am. Right?

“Hey, Will?” I asked nervously. “Who’s winning our bet?” I batted my lashes and peeked out at him from underneath, in a way my mother suggested was alluring.

"I think you are, Matthews." He whispered, his eyes shining as they were fixed on mine.

"You probably need to fix that." I bit my lip, tripping over my tongue.

His gaze traveled up my face with intense heat. My blood started to boil under his gaze and I shifted awkwardly on the bed. Will took a deep breath and clearly stated, "Yeah, I do."

With only three words, it felt like they were crushing me. Covering us and filling up the cabin with the longing in his expression that I’m sure was mirrored in my eyes. I sucked in a breath and waited to see what he was about to do.

link; https://www.wattpad.com/story/155891367-everything-to-gain

This is my first book, but it has been edited. Updates every week… feedback very appreciated :blush:

Who is Noah Findley?

If you were to ask Haley Peters, she would have answered like most people would. He goes to Northeast High School. He’s the lacrosse captain. He looks like he has a lot of friends.

That’s about all she would have said because - well, she didn’t really know him.

But when Haley walked into Centennial High School on the first day of her junior year, it was clear that wasn’t what the rest of her school thought.

Over the summer a malicious rumor had run rampant throughout Haley’s city about her and Noah and she was going to do whatever she needed in order to set it right and save her reputation.

Status || Complete ||

Hi!

You might be interested to read my new story “All” (not yet complete) - a romance between two young British musicians - Abi and Noah - that’s going to be filled with secrets, lies, lust, and possibly the ultimate… love. Hope you enjoy! x

All%20cover%20draft

https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

All [adverb]; completely, without exception.

When 18-year-old Abi meets Noah, a moody but disarming musician, she soon discovers his tough exterior is hiding more than just the tattoos that mark his skin.

Thrown into a world of secrets, emotions and sexual discovery, will their love/hate relationship ever become more than a confusing game of cat and mouse? As the walls become to crumble between them, can Abi and Noah’s love survive the impact?

taylor%20engl
Title: Nine Years of Elliot
Link: Read Nine Years of Elliot Here
Summary: By a cruel twist of fate, Tara finds herself a single mother, struggling through grief and heartbreak. The only thing getting her through the days is her warm memories of Elliot, Tara’s one true love. It’s hard, especially when Elliot’s family makes a point to be a thorn in her side. But there’s one shining light in her life and Tara will do anything to protect it–Kade, their child, and all that she has left her beloved boyfriend.
Currently only have the prologue up, but will have first chapter up soon!