Share Your Teen Fiction Story Here! - Refresh Due 01/14/2019 (Mah Birthday <3)

hey everyone I am looking for some critical reviews/advice about my new story The Liars (or any others tbh)

@PrettyLittleQueenA

Title: The Liars

Summary: A group of five friends lose one of their core members on fateful night. The four girls now have to deal wit the grief as they come face to face with real world. Will the girls continue to lie to make themselves feel better or will the face up to the reality of everything and become better people?

PDLGrunge

Project Date Levi

Levi Hughes decides in his senior year that he will take every student in his grade out on a date for a social experiment after his English teacher gives his class a project to “change one life”.

Levi sees it as his best interest to instead change all sixty-two lives, rather than just one.

A heartfelt,comedic coming of age story.

Nice cover image.

Thanks so much!

perfect-angels-1

Perfect Angels

Popularity /pɒpjʊˈlarəti/

Noun

The state or condition of being liked, admired, or supported by many people.

What would you do for it?
Would you stab somebody in the back? Would you turn a blind eye to something that isn’t fair? Or would you become a slave of society? Always bound to the rules the current Queen Bee sets.
My answer, I would lie for it. I’d pretend to be someone I’m not. I’d even stab someone in the back, but I’d never become a slave.

Maybe it’s stupid of me to care so much about it, but I’m almost there. I just have to throw the bitch out.

One word, popularity.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/164051420-perfect-angels

sunsets on fields of gold

❝ The barley hides us as Theo’s hand cups my cheek as my lips are captured in a lingering chaste kiss as the sun sets over the fields of gold and everything all at once seems impossibly perfect- and it feels like home. ❞
[When notorious wild child Stella finds herself sent to her aunt’s farm in the sprawling countryside of the midwest she meets Theo, and things don’t seem so bad anymore.]
sunsets on fields of gold

lowlove%20small

“𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘴𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘦, 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵, 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯… 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘵,… 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦.”

This story is the tale about different hardships in matters of love, bullying, friendship and sexuality of teenage kids living in Bradford. They are all somehow in some way linked to each other, …just without knowing it yet.

▷ This particularly story is about the life of a girl named Chiantey, her college time in the UK, the struggle of finding herself and where she belongs, and of course her very first love Kaye…which turns out more complicated than what she ever anticipated her first love to be.
However, in the future i plan to give other characters their very own story as well. The idea is slightly inspired by the show SKINS yet different but you will see. ◁

English version: lowlove [eng.]
German version: lowlove [de.]

// first story I actually posted on wattpad so you could say I am a newbie.but I try my best :heart: //

Title: Loving Ivy’s Colorful Mind
Genre: Teen fiction/Romance/Mental health
Author: @eliyeda

I saw her, but she never saw me.

No matter what I did to break through her crystal globe of her mind, she still didn’t see me. I loved her from afar, more than I have ever, or could ever love someone. I loved her even though we have never exchanged a single word. I loved her because I could see how she saw the world differently. I was IN LOVE with her, because she WAS different. Just like me…

I was obssessed with her. I wanted to see her finally seeing ME. Because those dark and haunting eyes of hers, have been the first and last picture in my head, every day, for years.

Ivy’s mind is a mystery to me, and I want to uncover it, solve her.

I am in love with Ivy’s mind. I just hope one day I get to tell her, and she lets me love her the way only I could…

Ivryl “Ivy” Tesla is perfectly happy in her colorful little world which involves a stable and predictable routine, her twin and older brothers, and her two best friends from infancy. There’s the occassional darkness, but with Gabe, Dami, Mav and Ry by her side, she can overlook the darkness lurking in the shadows of her crystal globe. They are all she ever wanted, all she could ever care for and all she could ever need. That is, until one night she is saved by an unknown stranger.

Once Ivy acknowledges Liam Price’s existence in her perfect little world, she witnesses how little by little her crystal globe starts to shatter. She resists, but he is persistent. He purposely forces himself into her world, and soon she finds out that it was not as perfect or colorful as she had believed it to be.

In the end, Liam might just be the one to uncover her deepest secrets and darkest demons, but also, the only one who could force her into a world of the brightest colors… A world she didn’t even know it existed inside her mind… inside her own heart.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173419628-loving-ivy’s-colorful-mind

Final%20Cover%20(3)

THE SINCLAIR BROTHERS
https://www.wattpad.com/story/163382569-the-sinclair-brothers

Description:
A new (unwelcomed) beginning comes when Makennah is relocated through the foster care system to a new home in a rich suburb with the Sinclair family. Makennah knows right away that she doesn’t belong here, and she probably never will.

However, she can’t help but start to fall in love with the charming, humorous, family of six with all brothers.

Oh, and she couldn’t forget Matt’s (the oldest brother) hot football player best friend Theodore Alexander Rose. Or Theo for short. Before she can blink, she’s unequivocally involved with Theo. On the first week of school, Makennah spied Cassandra, Matt’s girlfriend, cheating on Matt, but he doesn’t believe her. Theo agrees to spy on Cassandra with Makennah in order to obtain evidence to convince Matt that Cassandra is unloyal.

Naturally, romance and attraction brew between them as they spend more time together. Makennah is scared that Matt will be unhappy with their attraction and keeps things behind closed doors where Matt can’t see.

However, Makennah can’t deny that she’s starting to fall in love with Theo. In the midst of her turbulent storms of trying to find her feet in a brand new town, new high school, and new family, he sees through her tough exterior and cares about what’s underneath that makes Makennah who she is. And he doesn’t care about her past.

Mon compte: @Dr_SamG

Description: Qui a dit qu’une vie normale ne pouvait faire une bonne histoire ?

Tom est un garçon ordinaire qui commence sa dernière année d’école secondaire. Depuis qu’il est tout jeune, il se fait marteler, insulter et ignorer. Il sait que sa dernière année va être la pire et de loin mais il ne sera jamais prêt à ce qui va l’attendre. Par contre, cette année va être différente. Il va rencontrer une personne très importante, sa première amie, Bianca. En plus, une page internet sera créé contre Tom. Une place ou tout le monde pourra l’insulter et le ridiculiser. Tom et Bianca essayerons de franchir les étapes du dénigrement social. Réussiront-ils à se faire valoir auprès des autres et trouver le coupable de cette page internet? La réponse reste dans le futur.

Going into senior year is going to be the best. At least that is what Natasha thought as she made her way into the new year with her perfect boyfriend, Jake, perfect elite boarding school, amazing friends, and overall the perfect life. Although the year starts off this way, things aren’t always what they seem.

Natasha finds out her parents are getting a divorce, her boyfriend cheats on her but now wants her back. Lastly, her friends start backing away when she needs them the most.

Then comes Colton, here to save the day and be the friend that her so called “friends” were supposed to be. For she has known him for three years now, but things start to heat up as they get closer. Colton has always looked out for Natasha. They weren’t the best of friends, but he always cared for her.

Now, Natasha needs to get her life back on track with everything falling apart around her. Not only that, but she needs to figure out if she wants to give things another try with Jake or if she wants to explore what she has with Colton.

Find out what happens in The Distance Between Me and You…

Click the image above to check out the story!

wsamoad2

Broken:
When A High school girl is being bullied and gets suspended over something she didn’t do she goes back to east Moore high and causes HELL!

[CLICK HERE FOR LINK]
Title: Remember the Burning Dream
Dream
drēm/
noun
plural noun: dreams
a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep.

Dreams are supposed to be things you’ve experienced bits and pieces from what you’ve seen during the day,you’re thoughts, your hopes, your memories. These dreams they aren’t always mine. They scare me. I want it to stop but not really. Then when I think about it I want to help although I know I can’t. I wish I can control them do something but How can I? I can’t escape what’s in my head. I wish I could…I think

20190103_211215_0000

Title: I Can’t Even
Genre: Teen Fiction/Romance/Humor
Author: Chaotic Syndrome

Summary:

Naomi Pratt lived her days by being studious and keeping out of trouble. So when she gets invited to a party, her everyday normalcy is threatened by an old ‘friend’. Now she must stick to her neighbor, Jaccob Fillion, the second most popular guy in school until his injury is healed.

It’s only for a couple months.

Nothing will change the way she feels about him, right?

Link: https://my.w.tt/u8TJ5EIUnT

Title: High School is a Bitch!
Genre: Teen Fiction
Author: @desaraedotson
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/174413314-high-school-is-a-bitch
14%20PM

Synopsis: In the small-scale town of Union, Connecticut where the gossip is at a all time high, there is Hope Newson, a misplaced girl who dreams to experience more in life, but feels repressed within the boundaries. When a group of wild delinquents move into the Christian-based town, their presence stirs up some deep rooted problems. With an attraction to these newcomers and their lifestyle, comes complicated romances and new drama. This might be exactly what Hope has been waiting for, but it sure doesn’t come without a price.

Any feedback is much appreciated! :slight_smile:

Currently Ongoing

163253294-352-k243201

Summary : Kai Haywood never thought anything of being adopted by a white family. What was the problem ? She loved them and they loved her but that wasn’t the way Aaliyah Jackson saw it, in fact she made Kai second guess who she was. Kai soon realized how sheltered her life was.

Link : https://www.wattpad.com/637431408-ivory-black-01

www.wattpad.com/story/174466841-abrazos-que-sanan?utm_source=widget&utm_medium=link_copyAbrazos%20que%20sanan

Mi vida era un completo desastre, nada últimamente me salia bien y no había indicios de algún cambio. Pero la vida es tan impredecible que de un momento a otro te ubica en un lugar que nunca imaginaste estar y eso me pasó, un par de eventos desafortunados y terminé viviendo en la casa equivocada, o bueno, eso creía yo.

Olivia, una joven de a ratos tan triste y otros tan sonriente, tiene que sobrevivir a los golpes que la vida le está dando como así también a los obstáculos que la esperan.

Everything to hate about everything is self-explanatory. I’ll pick a topic for example friends or suicide and embrace what I hate about it. There will be a second book expressing what I love about everything I hate, but I thought it would be easier to write what I hate first. Because only love can be found in hate, but only hate can be found in love.
https://www.wattpad.com/675180271-everything-to-hate-about-everything-what-i-hate
vote and comment if you really like it😊
download%20(7)

Please checkout my book “moving on”