Share Your Teen Fiction Story Here! - Refresh Due 02/11/2019

Click Here To Read The Story

Title: Clairvoyance
Summary:
No one believed me when I said that Julia Baker was going to be taken on Friday, June 12th, until she didn’t come home from the pool.

No one believed me when I said my house was going to burn to the ground, and leave me homeless and an orphan. Until I woke up to the flames caused by my father.

No one believed me when I said Judy Finch was going to jump off the Ferry-Way Bridge, On Halloween. Until she stood on the ledge and jumped.

No one believes me until it’s too late, they think it’s a coincidence. No one believes in my gift, so when I see the biggest disaster caused by a sall explosion in my city. It’s up to me to save my town, and the world from destruction.

Click Here to Read the Story

Title: I.D.K
Updates: Every Tuesday
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/161229118-i-d-k
Summary: Hi, my name is Samantha and I am 14 years old. Most people describe me as someone who is introverted but the truth is that I am pretty outgoing, just a little setback when it comes to meeting new people/ making friends. I tend to mess up quite a lot when I am talking to most people because I get all nervous and blurt out random stuff but that’s due to my social anxiety. I do have one best friend though and she means the world to me. It’s not that I never tried making new friends, I did, but most of those friendships either didn’t work out (and were toxic), or faded overtime. This is my story, I may not be one of those typical teenagers but I hope you find my life interesting nonetheless. Sorry if I am complaining most of the time, I can be pessimistic. I.D.K… What even is life?

Note: I’ll gladly do a read for read and comment for comment :slight_smile:

hey I cant find ur profile, can u send me a link?

https://www.wattpad.com/user/-delicateheart

thank you, do u want to do a read 4 read and a comment 4 comment?

Summer.

The best three hopefully hot months of the year. The summer meant spending time at the beach, going to parties, going camping with your family and friends and having barbecues in your back garden. For some, that’s not the case.

Kind of.

Rae ‘Reyna’ Clarke, a seventeen year old, half Filipino half British girl in the end of her first year of college, summer being the only thing on her mind. She was expecting the usual: going to the beach with her best friends Liz and Niamh, going to parties and having barbecues on the beach. What she didn’t expect was to meet a Spanish boy, Samuel Padilla, at the beach at half past twelve in the morning while she was drunk. She also didn’t expect to wake up to a phone call informing her of a car accident and a life changing summer.
LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/81352324-rosy-cheeks

A Walk In the Countryside

Lovers_1111111 In this story we find Leona, a 1st year college student in the little town of Colton, out for a walk with Jason. Though she only met him the previous week, she has had many intense fantasies about him. Now on their first date—a walk into the countryside–her passion hangs on that imminent first kiss . . .and what might follow.

Should she allow him to continue . . . just because it is all too good? Or save something for later? Back in her dorm room Leona learns that sometimes the greatest moments of pleasure happen when you are alone.

[Caution: Some erotic content in part 4. To access this "Private-R" section you can either follow me, or just ask in PM for the link, and I will send it to you.]

Read this story here:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/16999941-a-walk-in-the-countryside

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

That Sultry Summer

Sultry%20Summer_eBook
At eighteen, Adelyn had met most the milestones in her young life, except one–giving up her V-Card. Finally completing her senior year of high school, and always a standout at most scholastic things, left the socially awkward but curvaceous teen rich in achievements and with a stellar GPA. Yet nowhere on her CV would it dare say she was still a virgin. A two-week stay at Camp Harmony following exams was rumored to be a guarantee to change all that . . . and Adelyn had decided with much soul-searching . . . that it was finally time . . .

Read this story here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/73057438-that-sultry-summer

Soulmates%20aren't%20just%20lovers

She did not have time to think about her answer, action, or words as he pushed her up the wall, same time he grabbed hard around her wrist. She gasped. His sudden action caught her by surprise. She tried hard to get her out of his grip, but he only tightened. She felt physical pressure. ‘’ Stop it ‘’ She almost whispered. Her voice was turned hoarse. He didn’t even seem to notice it. She bites herself in the lip. She realized it was extremely exhausting to keep using all her energy on it since she didn’t have a chance, it was only wasted. So, she stopped fighting against. He smirked. She pulled her gaze away so down into the floor instead and did not notice how heavy and fast her breathing had become. She tried to control her breaths.

‘’ Look at me ‘’ He Commanded. She didn’t. ‘’ Look at me! ‘’ He commanded, again. In the same moment, he pulled up a gun and pressed under my cheek so he could lift my face up against him. A yawn ran her cold down her back and her head began to spin, as the cold gun touched her skin. The color had left her cheeks. As her body was like the lamb, it prevented her body from shaking too clearly, while her hands would have instinctively found her way around in a self-protective embrace, but he tightened her grip, so she was unable to move. What could she do? Slip away? Escape? Just get away. Even though she tried hard to hide her fears, her smile had long since left her lips.

‘’ Don’t ‘’ She said. She removed her gaze from the gun and looked up at him, with her innocent eyes full of tears waiting to pass down her cheeks. He looked down at her with such hunger in his eyes, almost as if he was restraining himself from kissing her. They looked at each other like they’re about to kiss. It gave her a knot in her stomach just at the look, while her heart started knocking off as crazy. More than ever, she had no doubt that this was a bad idea.

Link; https://www.wattpad.com/story/178154921-soulmates-aren't-just-lovers

new%20cover%20art-wattpad%20dimensions%20copy

Title: LEGEND OF D.A.R.K.E.S.S

Genre: Teen Fiction

Summary:

"The humans know it as the 1300s black plague, but the truth is so much more. A great evil was forged from the hatred of man and brought about chaos to the supernatural realm. The humans were the greatest casualties in this war.

A young man with the power to destroy this evil sacrificed everything, to finally put an end to the war. To this day, the founders have been protecting mankind, from their existence and keeping them in the dark. Waiting, in fear, it never brings about sorrow, again to their world.

But man’s hatred lives on forever and soon this evil shall rise again. Now in the present, a young 16-year-old boy, Ray, in search for his place in the world receives the shock of his life. An unexpected new adventure will change his life forever."

MxB story
Fantasy, Mystery, Death, Love, Tragedy, Destiny, Sexual Content, Profanity, Violence, Torture and more…

The book will be revised and edited completely, all current chapters, so expect slow updates. Thank you for your patience.
Each chapter with a (*) next to the title means they are rewritten, revised and edited.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/166903576-legend-of-d-a-r-k-e-s-s

(click on the cover of this book if you wish to read it)

Trouble has a name-Jordan Cole. Or at least, that’s what Aileen North has heard.

Jordan Cole’s infamous reputation is heavily rooted on partying, abusing alcohol and smoking blunts, breaking girls’ hearts and occasionally getting into some messy, raging fights. One could say he’s a tad bit problematic.

Aileen North is no saint, but she doesn’t fall into the label of a troublemaker either-maybe somewhere in between… She might have broken a few hearts herself, she might have a sharp tongue sometimes, but she’s nothing like Jordan Cole. Matter of fact, Jordan Cole is everything Aileen North always made sure of keeping her distance from.

But against Aileen’s wish of keeping her distance, everything might just be about to drastically change.

Please give my werewolf book a read!

Title: A Guide to - Happily Ever After

About:
Meet Mia Scott. She is an 17 year old werewolf, has not found her mate, sister of Alpha David, and did I mention she hasn’t found her mate yet? Ever since Mia was young, her and her best friend Belle have been talking about happily ever after with their mates. They even wrote a book “A Guide to - Happily Ever After”. Come explore the world of college, deal with the complicated relationship of best friends, and having to make the biggest decision of her life … letting go of her past or her happily ever after.

Please give my book a read! Thank you! <3

Excerpt:
I laughed, “Am I ok?” I tried to pull my arm away from him and decided he deserved my middle finger. It was more of the alcohol and my anger talking. He let go and used that hand to rub the back of his head as he looked into the house and then at me.

“Look do you need a ride?” Landon asked.

“What?” I scoffed at him, “I’m good. See I can walk.” I started to walk and lost my balance. Landon watched me fall and laughed at me.

“Right, I see.” Landon helped me up, “So you meant to do that?”

“Shit.” I mumbled as I pulled on the bottom of my now ripped shirt. I felt Landon’s hand on the small of my back and my heart felt like it stopped for a moment as I remembered to breathe. Landon was now leaning into me as he moved his hand on to my arm, gently tugging me towards him.

“Let me drive you home.” said Landon.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/178216430-changing-v

The Colour In His Eyes (boy✘boy)

The%20Colour%20in%20His%20Eyes

Laetus has achromatopsia.
Gray is the only colour he sees.
Gray people, gray houses, gray parents, everything is gray.
His life was miserable from being bullied and being different.
His gray father is the only thing that keeps him from losing himself.
Just when all things are going down, he met his gray lover.

Will Laetus get his colourful ending? Or will it lead to another gray disaster?

Click the cover to read more of Laetus’ story, or click here!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/169284769-the-element-of-life

I was hoping buying a new Jeep for my seventeenth birthday would be the start to a great year. Things were looking up until I caught my ex-boyfriend Elliot cheating on me at Prom. It didn’t help that I was already facing an eating disorder and trying to overcome the fact that my father left us when I was younger. Thankfully I had my best friend Regina with me at my side.

Life changed that fateful day when I noticed a strange light in the park. My poor judgment told me to visit the park and I did. Little did I know that touching that light would give me a power. An element if you will. I had the power to bring things back to life. This new power completely changed my life. I wasn’t sure if I could trust anyone with my new power.

At best my secret was probably safe with Regina. But Elliot was a different story. In fact, he was already out to make my life miserable. There would be no telling what Elliot would do if he ever knew the truth. The fate of the world was in my hands.

163253294-352-k219254

Summary : Kai Haywood never thought anything of being adopted by a white family. What was the problem ? She had a stable home with two siblings and parents that loved her but that wasn’t the way Aaliyah Jackson saw it, in fact everything changed when Kai met Aaliyah. Kai soon realized how sheltered her life was and that she had no clue who she really was.

Link : https://www.wattpad.com/637431408-ivory-black-01

Reached highest rank #1 in Teen Fiction on the Hebrew site

How far are you willing to go for a game?

Dare Me

For a long time Allie feels afraid going after what she wants, saying what she thinks and standing for what she believes in.

She’s the girl behind the scenes, the one no one notices (especially not Keith, her one and only crush.)

But all that changes overnight, when Allie gets involved in a dangerous game of challenges that will make her fall all the way down, literally.

And when her path crosses Keith’s again and again during the game, it won’t take her so long to realize she is not the only one who carries a dark secret in her heart.

"That's what they do. They get every piece of information about you;
They know what you're afraid of, what you're hiding,
and what you're dreaming about. 
They try to pull you away from your safe zone, to challenge you. 

And they chose you for a reason."

A story full of suspense, action and romance.
This story is complete and being translated from Hebrew, my native language.

Open to Read for Read with feedback if you are willing to do the same, just PM to let me know :heart:

PNG

https://www.wattpad.com/story/116616537-three-day-rental

Fate%20Anderson

Fate%20Anderson%20Back%20Cover

Dream%20Chaser

Dream%20Chaser%20Backside

A%20ROYAL%20RANSOM%20

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/690434728-a-royal-ransom-author’s-note

It’s the year 2153.

The world has fallen into a state of monarchy. Every country has a king and queen. And every king and queen wants to increase their ties.

Diana Greene, Princess of England, is engaged to the man of her nightmares in order to increase ties with the Americans. Diana’s whole life had always been controlled by her parents and by her title. That was, until she met Ryder Underwoods.

Ryder Underwoods hates the Royals. They placed Ryder on the death row for a crime he did not commit, leaving him with only a month to live. His own people fear him. He had no hope for changing his fate. Until he met Diana.

Together Diana and Ryder, set course on an unexpected quest, uncovering frightening secrets of the past. The more they learn, the greater the uncertainty for a bright future become and the higher the stakes reach.

Genre: Teen Fiction/Mystery
Updates: Every FRIDAY