Share Your Teen Fiction Story Here! - Refresh Due 12/10/2018

Basement to Utopia

Ero and Aurora, a young couple, stumble onto something magnificent, an alternate reality. However, this reality is perfect, there have been no wars everyone is happy, and the world as a whole is more efficient. A utopia. Join these high schoolers as they explore this new reality and attempt to find a way back home. The real question is, what is the cost of maintain a perfect world. New Chapter Every Sunday. I like to let my writing speak for itself and always open to suggestions.

When Time Runs Out

https://www.wattpad.com/story/169281188-when-time-runs-out

Text%20placeholder%20(4)

One day the clock runs down and you’re left wondering where all that time was wasted. Sometimes you wonder if you did enough; if you lived enough; if you have the proof to show that you made your time worthwhile.

Emma Roland has spent every moment of her life living to the fullest. The clothes she wear, the food she eats, and the people she spends her time with are all indications of the way she lived. But there comes a moment when you’re forced to stop and take a breath. Not everything is always so good and so fun; not every moment of your life will have a happy ending. And when Emma is forced into the darkest moment of her life, she fears that nothing will be able to save her.

Except maybe him.

FOD
What if there existed a world where dreams came to life and anything was possible?

Eric Lorenz was going to self-destruct. He could barely afford life, yet alone college. If he failed another test, he was going to lose his scholarship. The stress was causing him to see a strange girl and experience visions that couldn’t be real.
Cerise claimed to be a childhood friend, but he didn’t think he could be friends with a delusion, especially a delusion that mocked and taunted him and told crazy stories. It wasn’t possible for her stories to be real, for her to be real. Was it possible for delusions to be crazy? He was the only one that could to see her.
Now he’s stuck in her world.

Alexandra Grayson is sure her life will get better after she decides to go to Boston for a school exchange, leaving behind her lifestyle in Mexico for a year seems the best option to take a break of all of her problems. Suddenly, she ends up in the same place as some acquaintances from years ago, two boys and their sister that will make her year memorable.

A new friendship.

One attraction.

One love.

Promising herself a fresh start, she will need to overcome her fears and put her constant demons aside, but wounds are still fresh and everyone knows how emotions can be nothing less than a time bomb. In the middle of her chaos she will have to learn to trust her heart and, with the help of someone, let go and live.

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS, TOPICS MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME; PLEASE READ WITH DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Positive feedback is very welcomed, also if anyone has a suggestion or just to talk about anything (really tho) you can always message me <3

Read here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/169060607-beneath-ushttps://www.wattpad.com/story/169060607-beneath-us

Mistress Honeycomb And The Bad G.E.N.T.L.E.M.E.N’s Club (Ongoing)

Crossburrow Academy seems like your typical school with the usual clubs.

But, there’s a rather special club located in the school. The G.E.N.T.L.E.M.E.N’s Club. It’s abbreviated because there are 9 members whose first names each make up G.E.N.T.L.E.M.E.N.

And due to an accidental fight that happened at the school, Bartleby Honeycomb has to work with the club. Or rather, make them turn into better people.

But with this comes secrets, laughs, rules, romance, and drama.

How will the Honeycomb handle the swarm of bees that is the G.E.N.T.L.E.M.E.N’s Club?

Click To Read

story%20cover%20for%20wattpas
Link to story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/164726628

Chapter Excerpt:
“Elise Christine D’Angelo, do you know what time it is?” My mother screams from the top of the steps.
It’s 6 am and my mom feels the need to scream at the top of her lungs. I was supposed to wake up thirty minutes ago to get ready for my “big day,” as my mother puts it. I am moving into college today and this is the first time that I will be living on my own. I can’t wait because my family is driving me insane!

Alex by Snorkadork11

Based on a true story…

“Alex” tells the story of a girl named Leah, a shy girl who finds a new friendship and the adventures that took place afterwards.

alex%20cover%20plain

, Screenshot_20181203-145610
When thirteen-year-old Chuck Cory’s childhood playmate jogs back into his life, he finds himself playing an unfamiliar, yet timeless, sport. (Volume 3 in The Chuck Cory Story trilogy.)
#39 in Middleschool
https://www.wattpad.com/story/169146351-real-keeper

Screenshot_20181121-173501
While exploring neighborhoods on his new bike, thirteen-year-old Chuck Cory happens upon an awkward boy who desperately wants to join the freshman baseball team. Chuck recognizes Louis Vale’s dreams are unrealistic but feels obligated to train him anyway. As their friendship grows, Chuck discovers that Louis is ignoring his true talent. (Volume 2 in The Chuck Cory Story trilogy.)
https://www.wattpad.com/story/166675415-infield-outsider

Screenshot_20181101-212440
Middle school is seriously triggering Chuck Cory. His park and recreation basketball team isn’t living up to their potential, his childhood friend has begun to treat him like Public Enemy Number One, and his old nemesis has accused him of bullying. (Volume 1 in The Chuck Cory Story trilogy.)
https://www.wattpad.com/story/164073388-hardwood-hacker

CLICK HERE TO READ THE STORY!

Where Life Takes Us

She’s the one who timidly hides alone in the back of the library, her nose buried in countless books. He’s the one who’s surrounded by heaps of fellow students, mindlessly causing destruction with every chance he receives.
She’s the one who can never overstep her own boundaries, in fear that she will lose everyone that she loves around her. He’s the one who doesn’t know his own restrictions, silently hoping that everything won’t crumble to bits before him.

What’s the only similarity two polar opposites share? Traumatic pasts continuously haunt them every living moment of their lives.

Both individuals have secrets that they don’t dare to tell anyone, but how can broken hearts ever recover from the past without learning what comes in the future?

Can a self-conscious, naive girl and a selfish, conceited boy balance each other out and learn the true meaning of love and life?

Teen Fiction | Romance | Drama

SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WHERE LIFE TAKES US

• " Where Life Takes Us was a fun read filled with cute, lovable characters… As for Wade, he is an amazing character and we’re seeing him grow. All of your characters are magnificent in their own ways. It’s one of the things I love about this book."

• “My favourite thing so far is the relationships you have created between your characters. They are very easily believed and really help your reader become assimilated in the storyline. Great work!”

• “You’ve created an amazing drama, which I’ve come to love… I love your writing style because it is extremely descriptive and emotional. It just lets one look through the eyes of the characters and feel exactly what Wade and Avery are feeling which is a quality that is not to be found in many stories I have read yet.”

https://www.wattpad.com/635595144-mae-be-it's-you-introduction
Mae be it's you by shanellemwilliams

She was too young and he was too moody. She thought she’d been in love before but it was nothing like this. When he finally lets her in she realizes just how much the world is against her.

Maeve meets Draven on the side of the road on a rainy day late at night in the middle of no where. She had just broken up with her boyfriend Collin of two years and was heading into her senior year of high school with her best friend Savannah. Draven takes her by surprise and she falls hard and fast. Betrayal comes in many different forms and she finds herself heartbroken and alone.

Sometimes the only person you can trust is yourself.

This is Maeve’s journey into adulthood as she faces unrelenting roadblocks in her path. Is she strong enough to withstand the constant pain that seems to follow?

https://www.wattpad.com/640002344-begin-again-01

Grayson Carter knows better than to fall in love with the way his condition is going, and for the last five years he’s done a pretty good job. Keep people at an arm’s length, let the rumors float around about him, and stay on the low. But when Aubree Harper comes waltzing into his life, his little plan to make it through is thrown off track.

Now, Grayson is caught in the middle of doing what he always thought was right for himself since his diagnoses and letting his heart take control for once in his life when it comes to Aubree.

Life brings people into your life at the right time, and that was anything, but true for Aubree and Grayson.

SpellShocked

Genres: Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Romance, LGBT, Teen Fiction

Summary: Charlie Hill was a perfectly normal sixteen year old boy – if you consider being in the closet and dealing with crippling social anxiety ‘normal’ – until he managed to stop a bullet with his bare hands. Confused and afraid, Charlie struggles to gain control of his newfound abilities and, as a result, he is sent to Merlinian Preparatory School – the leading institution for the tuition of young sorcerers.

Now, instead of learning Math and English, Charlie has to learn to control his unruly magic, all the while dealing with students who think he doesn’t belong there and trying to hide his unwanted feelings for a particularly attractive fellow sorcerer that threaten to make him even more of an outcast than he already is.

Magic, it turns out, isn’t as much fun as it seems.

2nd Place in The Creative Minds Awards 2018 – Teen Fiction

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/160508417-spellshocked

Any feedback would be appreciated, I’m always looking to improve my writing!

Secrets and Lies.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has a secret. A secret that only her brother and best friend know about. A secret that caused her to be shipped off to a different country. Now over a year later she is forced to move back to the states and is expected to attend her former high school to finish her senior year like nothing ever happened. Will she be able to keep this secret, or will the school’s Queen B find out and expose her?

Axel Mathews: Quarterback, Wood Port High’s resident bad boy and star player in more ways that one. When Ryan rejects his advances and knocks him down a few pegs, a prank-war is declared. Will he go too far in his quest for revenge, or will he see everything in a new light?
Follow these two seniors and their friends as they navigate their last year of high school with the pain and secrets of the past and lies of the present. What will the future hold for this group of friends? Will Ryan and Axel destroy one another, or will they choose to save each other?

Secret and Lies is full of drama, comedy, a touch of mystery and may take a few twists and turns before its over.
WARNING: MATURE THEMES
https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/73642472-secrets-and-lies

One

Who is Noah Findley?

If you were to ask Haley Peters, she would have answered like most people would. He goes to Northeast High School. He’s the lacrosse captain. He looks like he has a lot of friends. That’s about all she would have said because, well, she didn’t really know him.

But when Haley walked into Centennial High School on the first day of her junior year, it was clear that wasn’t what the rest of her school thought.

Over the summer a malicious rumor had run rampant throughout Haley’s city about her and Noah and she was going to do whatever she needed in order to set it right and save her reputation.

EWIGWS

Everywhere I Go with Summer
“Hi! I’m Summer Erin Lee, and I was the barista that served you your coffee. May I join you?”

Zack Larns and Summer Erin Lee are polar opposites with different perspectives and thoughts on life, but one thing is definite: they have never lived nor experienced life to the fullest. However, in the summer before their senior year of Eastward, they coincidentally cross paths and become partners in crime to complete Summer’s bucket list before her time unexpectedly comes from her illness. The only question is…

When your time eventually comes, what will you regret and what will you forget?

And all you have is a summer bucket list that will either create new memories or new regrets… Or maybe even both?

Come to embark alongside Summer and Zack’s journey!

“An illness isn’t the end of your story… An illness drives you to live the life you were meant to live: to make your lasting mark and story known in this unknown universe.”

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/108267231-everywhere-i-go-with-summer

I was hoping buying a new jeep for my seventeenth birthday would be the start to a great year. Things were looking up until I caught my ex-boyfriend Elliot cheating on me at Prom. It didn’t help that I was already facing an eating disorder and trying to overcome the fact that my father left us when I was younger. Thankfully I had my best friend Regina with me at my side.

Life changed that fateful day when I noticed a strange light in the park. My poor judgement told me to visit the park and I did. Little did I know that touching that light would give me a power. An element if you will. I had the power to bring things back to life. This new power completely changed my life. I wasn’t sure if I could trust anyone with my new power.

At best my secret was probably safe with Regina. But Elliot was a different story. In fact, he was already out to make my life miserable. There would be no telling what Elliot would do if he ever knew the truth. The fate of the world was in my h

You can read the prologue now! The rest of the story is coming soon. Likely between Dec-25th-Jan 1. In the meantime I will also be posting a character list, a preview chapter, and a few other extra fun things before hand.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/169284769-the-element-of-life

Sky and Jake come from two different worlds. He is the star quarterback and she is invisible. He falls hard for her but how can he let her into his world? Will he be there for her when she needs him the most?

http://HisBeautifulSecret-Chapter14-Why CantWeBeLikeThat?

116898333-352-k186581%20(1)

Once you’ve been through hell, you’re never going to be the same again. That is fact. Not up for negotiation. Although authors pretends little girls can have big enough imaginations to overcome insurmountable odds, Anne knows it isn’t true.

The imagination works both ways, after all. And Anne’s imagination has only just gotten started.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/116898333-becoming-anne-again