Share Your Teen Fiction Story Here! - Refresh Due 12/10/2018

When they were children, Evan and Luna made a very special promise on a spring day, a promise to see the moon together once more. Time eventually separates them and they are left with an unfulfilled promise. As time and space separate them, the moon becomes a symbol of their silent love. Will their love break the laws of physics?

Astral Adventures

Felicity has a dream: she wants to become a body guard for the Cosmotopian Princess. One problem, she can’t use magic, making her an outcast in society. How exactly does she plan on getting into The Astral Academy of Combat?
Then she meets Cassie. Cassie’s a witch, but she’s not cruel to people like Felicity, like most others. Though she may seem delicate and sweet on the outside, she’s clever, cunning, and determined to help Felicity get into that school.
By doing so, Cassie is taking a huge risk. If her parents find out she’s been helping a non-witch, she’s in big trouble.

Read it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/168561080-astral-adventures

CrysTal%20QuEer%20(3)

Crystal Queer

Mason Hill is your average high schooler. He’s sarcastic, smart, and definitely straight. Asher Hayes is a total sweetheart. And probably gay. He’s the new transfer student, and surprisingly popular.
Originally, Mason wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. Asher was a popular kid, and Mason generally stayed away from them. But fate put them in situations where they were always together. Mason still tried his hardest to avoid him completely, but that changed one late Wednesday night.
After that night, Mason slowly began to realize something: He’s gay. But how will his friends and family react?

Read it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/161897075-crystal-queer-bxb

Clover Dahlia is someone Arsen Hopkins would never touch. Shy and discreet she keeps to herself being at the top of her class. While he was outgoing and everyone knew his secrets.

Though their story starts when Arsen has to pair up with her for a video project. He doesn’t want to do it, but slowly as he spends more time with her, he realizes there is more to her shy exterior.

Kai Braun has spent his nineteen years hidden away from the world, deep in the forests of Germany. And with good reason-his face is one he doesn’t believe even a mother can love.

Across the ocean, Anja Nightingale has been honing her film skills at her father’s art school in California. With the discovery of Kai’s artwork online, Anja is commissioned to recruit the boy.

She’s confident it will be a cinch (who wouldn’t want a full ride to Nightingale Production Studios?), until she discovers he won’t even open the door…

https://www.wattpad.com/story/119744522-in-the-shadow-of-a-nightingale

Completed work

coffee38

White Sails

Cody Miller looks like your typical good girl: the perfect A student and the girl that bad boys have known to corrupt - but Cody isn’t that girl. Her father and step-mother are used to the police showing up at their door with their underage daughter either intoxicated or having another late-night adventure. With senior year approaching and Cody’s behaviour escalating, her parents have no choice but to send her to stay with her aunt in a small, sleepy ocean village in California. Will the quietness of the ocean help Cody grow, or will the dark depths push Cody further into a spiral?

Updated every Sunday!

• “ʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ʙʏ sᴜɴsᴇᴛ
    ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜɪsᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ʟɪᴛ ʙʏ
    ɴᴇᴏɴ sᴋɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ.”

Elle Rutland is fed up with a life driven by decorum and perfection. Seventeen years of being locked in her home, with no friends and nothing fun to do, has taken a toll on her patience, and her mind. She has yet to experience the “thrills of teenage life” that her dusty old books constantly refer to, and wonders when she’ll be able to, if at all.

All of this changes the day she runs into Jax Sunset downtown, a shady poor boy with a wish to leave his abusive and loveless life behind once and for all. Slowly but surely, he teaches Elle how to defy her constraints, and eventually convinces her to meet him outside the city limits every night. Armed with his guitar and his teenage bravery, Jax is ready to step into new shoes, becoming a street rebel at night with Elle by his side. Nothing can possibly go wrong, right?

READ HERE!!!

{UPDATES RANDOMLY}

Is this good for a story?
From Mr.Pride,
Yes you read that right I’m Mr.Pride. I won’t tell any of you my name but trust me I am a fellow classmate. Who am I? Well I’m who I am. You all can try to guess who I am but I don’t think you get right. Till the next post Scouts.
It’s from my new story Be Who You Are

cover3

**THE GUYS’ girl**

5 HOT GUYS IN A BOY BAND + 1 LITTLE SISTER = ALL THE FEELS
Nerdy glasses? :heavy_check_mark:
Frizzy Hair? :heavy_check_mark:
Smart girl reputation? :heavy_check_mark:
Best friend, brother, and crush all members of an up and coming boy band? (Sorry, are we talking about the same girl…?) :heavy_check_mark: … apparently so

Avery Taylor is sixteen when her family decides to follow her older brother’s boy band dream, moving away from her small town and onto a worldwide tour. Unsure of her place, she feels destined to become the little sister mascot. What she doesn’t expect is the five hottest guys in the music industry to bring her in as one of their own.

She’s living every teenage girl’s fantasy. Except Avery isn’t sure how long she can keep her romantic feelings a secret.

Will becoming THE GUYS’ girl be everything she’s dreamed of or the very thing that ruins her?

Excerpt:
I might as well daydream about the guys… it was the closest I would actually get to any of them. I tried to focus on reading my book, but the beautiful distractions across the room were more appealing than the words on the page.

Nearly an hour later, everything seemed to be settled. Contracts would be finalized with lawyers later in the week, the boys would begin rehearsals, and the label would begin to lay the groundwork for recording and touring.

As small conversations began around the table, my mom’s voice rose above everyone else’s. “Wherever this journey takes Aiden, we’ll be right there by his side. Our family moves together.”

I jerked my head up to look at my mother. Was I understanding correctly? We were going to travel with the band if they went on tour?

I glanced past my mother to where the guys had gathered together and saw that they too were listening to my mom’s declaration. That’s when five sets of eyes met mine.

I swallowed hard. Could they see the red creeping into my face from across the room? I nearly fell over when my stare was answered with more than one alarmingly cute smiles.

Oh crap. I’m in way over my head.

Diary of a Bondsman

Cole Guire is finishing up his senior year in high school and he has absolutely nothing planned. Luckily, after passing the test, he’s recruited unto the United States Army armed with nothing but an old journal given to him by his mother.

He blissfully gets through Basic Training and is sent to his first duty station. The desolate Fort Riley, Kansas. As harsh as it is, life only seems to go down hill for the furious private. From multiple deaths to several rejections Cole must hold on tight if he wants to keep his life.

Hello!

Posting the same story/stories or different stories of yours in different Share Your Story club is not allowed. I am going to remove all your post in all Share Your Story Club and later when you already decided which Share Your Story genre or sub-genre your story belong, you are free to post again.

Please also keep in mind that each user is only allowed to post only once in all Share Your Story Club per week :slight_smile:

Thank you for understanding!

**Amelia - Community Ambassador :spruce_goose: **

SilverWattpad1

He is the prey…not the hunter.

Halfway through the ninth grade, mild-mannered Teavan Laurent and his family unexpectedly move from the hustle of New York to the seemingly sleepy and quaint town of Santa Isadora, California.

Despite struggling to fit in and adjusting to his new surroundings, Teavan’s life is going as smooth as to be expected. Or seemed to be, until Bruno Landry locates and targets him. To make matters more complicated, Teavan learns that it’s because Bruno seeks to avenge the death of his werewolf brother, who was killed by Teavan’s late grandfather.

The whole story seems ludicrous until the impossible truth of the tale gains traction with his first wolf sighting. His family’s lives are suddenly at stake as Teavan finds himself in the crosshairs of an obsessed werewolf, thanks to their family’s twisted history with the dark and secretive lycans of Santa Isadora. In a world only thought to exist by the pen, Teavan must decide how far he is willing to go to save those that he loves, and what he is ultimately capable of.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/168947199-as-silver-is-to-the-moon

Averie Kingston just wanted the last few months of senior year to pass without her being noticed. She wanted nothing more than to graduate peacefully.

But then comes along the baddest of the bad at South Coast High, Jax Martins, who takes an interest in Averie. She doesn’t know why, but she wants him stay away. Averie, being herself, hides her life from Jax to protect her and her brother Max. But it catches up to her soon enough once her past comes to haunt her. The closer he gets to her the closer he is to finding out the truth, but Averie soon realizes that he has secrets of his own.

Is Jax willing to give up everything to be with Averie? And will Averie ever come close enough with Jax that she will ever trust him? Or will she want to give up ever being in live run away from her past, again…

Read to see what happens when Averie runs into obstacles she never thought that she would have to face when coming again the world in my twist of this cliche

Updates Every Monday and Friday!

Click the Image to go to the story!

Untitled%20design%20(22)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/168526374-stupid-love-completed-✅-tobeornottobe-romance

ROMANCE :white_check_mark:
Her dad is running for Mayor, and so is his.

It’s not allowed to be real, but they can fake it until the make it.

But when Hudson sets a bet that Bailey won’t fall for him, out of stubbornness she finds herself submitting to it…

Because Bailee Monson will not fall for Hudson Reed.

It just won’t happen.

Bitten by History: Emilia Temple, the daughter of an influential man, is a troubled young woman whose problems only get worse when on a late night out in London she and her cousin witness three strange young men with inhuman speed and strength murder a group of people with an ounce of remorse.
Hauled into a dark and terrifying new world that neither of them knew existed, Emilia must fight to keep herself and Sofie alive.
But Emilia isn’t the only one with demons and Sofie’s soon pose as much as much of a threat to their survival as the blood-sucking monsters that hold them captive. https://www.wattpad.com/story/168703007-bitten-by-history
20181128_023000

the

https://www.wattpad.com/story/168908649-kristmas-with-the-kanes-romance

| HOLIDAY | 25 DAYS OF KRISTMAS ; )|

Allie Dellinger has spent the past three years moving back and forth between her parent’s homes, going through constant uncertainty as she tries to cope with her parent’s divorce.

It wasn’t always this way, they used to be a happy family that had traditions. Not all of them were always her favorite, but she had been hoping maybe one of them would come back.

Unfortunately, it was the one she wanted least, so when her mom announces that they’ll be spending the holidays with the Kanes Allies life falls apart, only to have the pieces pushed around by the cocky self-obsessed Brett Kane.

It’s been five years since she’s seen him and he’s changed just as much as she has, but have their feelings changed?

Can Brett and Allie continue to hate each other, or will the phrase ‘opposites attract’ be proven true?

53%20pm

Battle of the Bands

‘Fine, let’s have a battle. Whoever loses can’t participate in the Talent Quest.’

TheWeirdoLoners are a band that has been recently signed by a record label. Featuring lead singers Nikki and Octavia with Dawn, Georgia and Eli on instruments, they’re pretty solid.
But when TheWeirdoLoners hear about The Sapphire Squad, a new band featuring their sworn enemies Jade, Miranda and Amber, the girls’ reputation as the only band at school drops to second place.

Between on and off friendships, fights and heartbreak these chapters will always have a plot twist or two around the corner. And when an opportunity for Dawn with a certain singer comes around, TheWeirdoLoners’ friendship is as thin as ice.

Click here to read
this book has recently been finished! we’re also open to constructive criticism and suggestions :blush:
we do follows for follows and reads for reads. thanks for reading! ~TWL :heart:

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/167628539-what-in-the-world-bl-transmigration

Qiang Feng was someone who was, well, average. Average looks, average height, average smarts, average hobbies and average friends. Well at least that was exactly how his 17 years of life has been like. He never really had much of a love life and honestly, he doesn’t really care. (Well he pretends not to while secretly hoping the worst for every couple he sees doing PDA in front of him. Xiao Feng: Do you really have to call me out like that?)

What happens if he is suddenly pulled out from his little bubble, into a world where fantasy meets real life?

A new life, a new face, a different world and 2 other men. How will this painfully average man get by in this ruthless world where only those with power will survive?

This is a story about cultivation, powers and yes it’s based off the usual Chinese BL trope of transmigration just that this time, the writer is not Chinese and I’m desperately hoping I won’t offend anyone.

On another note, I will literally be making up things along the way so if it’s not the same as what you’re used to, it’s because of that

A Classical Guitar Dream

Carlotta Zendejas. Teenager, Disparate Crew Member.

But most importantly, she is a guitarist, singer, and amateur musician.

Carlotta teaches herself to play and loves to share music with those around her.

It’s January, the beginning of a new year, and the Spring half-term break is coming up.
She has no idea how she is going to spend it until her music teacher at school spreads the news of a music camp.

A week of workshops and learning, followed by a concert to showcase everyone’s talents. It’s a dream come true.

However, it’s very expensive, and Carlotta’s parents don’t have that sought of money. One of her best friends, Hayden, who wants to go too, hatches a plan with her, with the help of the Disparate Crew.

But, will it work, or will she have to give up this opportunity of a lifetime?

Click To Read ----->>> https://my.w.tt/BDZrWnjjqS

If you want to do a read for read, PM me.

DROWNING
by lyraprimrose. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

When the oh-so-popular Adam Young receives a dare to make the infamous loner, Victoria Wilson fall in love with him, he is bound to spend more time with her. Hating him at first, Victoria ignores him, as he constantly tries to talk to her. But soon, even the hard shell of Tori is cracked by Adam’s endless efforts, and they start to get close. Going through different ordeals, getting to know each other, will Adam and Victoria become friends? Or maybe, more than just simple friends?

But there is a catch, because Adam doesn’t know about Tori’s family issues.

What will happen to these two when he finds out… about her family. About her origins. About where she grew up. How she grew up. Why she lives alone. Why she was always alone. Why she had huge walls all around her.

After all, there was way more to Victoria Wilson than met the eye.
And Adam Young was determined to find out every bit about the mystery that she was.

OMG! I am so excited to be writing this story!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I have always wanted a sweet romance to bloom b/w two lonely souls. I mean, COME ON! who doesnt? :wink:
Pls Pls Pls read this story! Im sure u will like it. And if u wont, then go ahead and critisise it, fellow authors :smile:
I love it when people read my stories and tell me their unique opinions. Because of that, I can understand what I write in more depth!
So anyway, yeah. I am new at this whole writing stuff, but I hope u will bear with me. I really do want to be able to see people smile, cry and laugh by what I write. Thanks :heart: