Share Your Teen Fiction Story Here! - Refresh Due 12/10/2018

‘It was the town of death’

17 year old Luke Wilbur is the envy of all. Handsome, talented artist and a skilled Basketball player, he is the heartthrob of the town. He lived in Gallows Fall as long as he could remember.

Beneath his mask, however, Luke harbors a secret: he dreams of death. His dreams reenact the gruesome deaths of countless people. Refusing to let these dreams control his life, Luke ignores his dreams and hides his ability from everyone.

But his efforts to suppress his ability are thwarted by his strange encounter with the ghost of Lillian who died over 300 years ago under mysterious circumstances. After some initial friction, Luke teams up with Lillian to find out the cause of her death and the root of his abilities. Little do they know, the truth will bring them face to face with the sinister forces lurking underneath the town’s idyllic facade…

Click to read The Seer

images

This looks interesting!

Hex

IMG 2564

"No one should ever utter these words unless they have a death wish.

No one should ever, ever go through these walls of sanction unless they have a desire of eternal damnation.

And no one should ever make an alliance with the Darkness under any circumstance.

Not even for the ardent want of Redemption."

Was Something we had been taught since we could walk.

The world was a dangerous place. To keep us all safe, we built walls around our colonies, isolating ourselves from the darkness that threatened us to extinction.

Everyone was afraid of the Outside.

But I was not.

498_FBF5_C_5_A30_4_EFC_86_D3_79249_CC09_EF0

"I ink the purest, darkest fathoms of my soul in hopes of being yours truly, even if it may be just my stupid dreams…"

Alexandra Grayson is sure her life will get better after she decides to go to Boston for a school exchange, leaving behind her lifestyle in Mexico for a year seems the best option to take a break of all of her problems. Suddenly, she ends up in the same place as some acquaintances from years ago, two boys and their sister that will make her year memorable.

A new friendship.

One attraction.

One love.

Promising herself a fresh start, she will need to overcome her fears and put her constant demons aside, but wounds are still fresh and everyone knows how emotions can be nothing less than a time bomb. In the middle of her chaos she will have to learn to trust her heart and, with the help of someone, let go and live.

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS, TOPICS MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME; PLEASE READ WITH DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Positive feedback is very welcomed, also if anyone has a suggestion or just to talk about anything (really tho) you can always message me <3

Read here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/169060607-beneath-us

Check out my book “Awkward” with a quick teaser! Im still continuing it so follow to stay updated!
I’ll also appreciate comments and notes!

I can do a read for read!

V1_SY1000_CR0%2C0%2C701%2C1000_AL

Synopsis: Amelia “Lia” Hill is an 18 year old high school senior who has always done the right thing. She gets good grades, dresses appropriately and barely has a social life. As high school is ending, Lia decides she’s had enough. She wants to live her life on her own terms, and be young and dumb like the rest of her classmates, including her twin brother Aiydan. On her journey to freedom, her crush Tyler Smith starts appearing more, causing the most awkward moments in her life.

Teaser: Chapter 5

On the drive home, I tell Aiydan I’m going to the party. He was just as shocked as I was. My brother always encourages me to hang out with him and his friends. I just kept myself away. Nobody was ever mean to me in that group, but I think Tyler just made me to nervous to interact with them.

As we pull up to our driveway, I cant wait to get into bed, and watch a movie. I love watching movies, just like books, they take me to another world.

As I open the front door, I hear my mother’s favorite daytime soap opera in the background.

“Were home!” I yell loud enough so she can hear me.

“Good, go study, both of you,” She replies back

My brother and I burst into laughter. She’s on another level, I swear.

“Im hungry!” My brother yells to her.

“Okay, Go change ill warm up your food in a minute!,”

My brother smirks at me, knowing he’s a spoiled brat.

I open the door to my room, taking in how organized and clean everything is, just how I left it. I love cleaning, and I love being organized, its the one thing that keeps me sane. I place my bag on a hook, and change into comfy pajamas. I uncover my sheets, and slide into my bed.

“What movie should we watch today?” I ask myself.

As I browse through Netflix, I get a text from a random number.

Is this Amelia? the message says.

Depends, whose asking? I reply back

It’s Tyler!

I almost have a heart attack and jump out of my bed. What do I respond? Why is he texting me? OMG is he gonna disinvite me from his party? Did he realize I was a loser?

This is Amelia.

Thats it? Thats all I can spit out?

Cool, I got your number from your brother, I just wanted to give you my address just in case you needed it lol

Oh okay. Thanks. My brother already gave it to me so I can give it to Naya.

Oh nice! Were u able to read more of your book?

Is he trying to talk to me? He probably feels like he has to continue, so I don’t feel bad.

Yes.

That is my response.

Uhh are you okay? Did I do something?

WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT? Im so confused

No. Why?

Oh cuz ur typing in all periods, chicks usually do that when they’re annoyed haha

HES SO RIGHT!

Oh I didn’t even realize I was doing that!

Okay good I thought I did something!

What could you possibly ever do to me?

Did.I.Just.Send.That.

I put my phone on airplane mode and throw it on my bed along with my self. I scream into my pillow, praying this was all a dream. NOPE! Its reality.

I let 2 hours pass by, before I finally have the courage to take my phone off airplane mode.

I guess you’ll find out Saturday

What the fuck does that mean? Is he flirting with me? Hell no. Theres no possible way. This is all a big joke.

I force myself to go to sleep, or else ill be thinking about this all night.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/169356213-awkward

Oh i did not know! I did it again, and then read your message, Sorry about that wont happen again

Mac has pretty much had enough of life. But that’s okay, because life doesn’t much like him either. He’s dying and boy is it dragging.
There’s nothing else he really wants to do with his 3 months left. He’s tattooed himself to high hell, taken every drug he could (some he couldn’t bear to give up) and told his little old grandmother that he loves her. That sounded alright to him.
That is until, Kathleen. A stand alone, take-no-shit kinda girl. She’s abrasive and rude, and sometimes he wishes his disease would kill him sooner. But she’s dragging him around New York.
And she’s not aiming for some Make-A-Wish Disneyland bullshit, Kat’s got something way worse in mind. 28 things, to be exact.
28 things on Mac’s bucket list before he finally kicks it. And it’s all her fault.

Hope u enjoy! :sunny:

Traveling with my ex
Is about Rachel and Christopher. Rachel’s father died and she has a lot of drama going on, but her boyfried Christopher dumps her. Rachel some way feels guilty about it, so she gives Christopher a ticket to Hawaii. Somehow Rachel goes on this trip with Christopher and the question is, will they get back together?

Ooooh. I love dual narrative novels!

Sky and Jake come from two different worlds. He is the star quarterback and she is invisible. He falls hard for her but how can he let her into his world? Will he be there for her when she needs him the most?

Sky finally calls it quits with Jonathon and Jake is there to see it all!

http://HisBeautifulSecret-Chapter15-CrossingTheLine

Intelligence: Mission J

Meet Jasmine Lawrence.

When an accident caused her to lose some of her memory, including those of her past, she finds herself living a normal life. But that stopped when a guy joined her school. She finds out that there’s more than meets the eye when it came to him.

What will she find out about him? Will she figure out that her life isn’t normal at all? And will she remember what happened when she lost her brother?

Discover all the secrets that was kept from her. This book contains friendship, loss, betrayal and secrets. Hold on to your hats because there may occur some twists and turns.

wa

Like they say, the more power you use, the more energy it consumes. There is no one as grateful as Rosalinda Margo for being born with a silver spoon. The seventeen-year-old girl is fanatical about getting her love back, playing with everyone on her way but as long as she got what she wanted. Friends are more like pieces to her chess game, and she being more of a Grandmaster. But all changes when she tastes the meaning of friendship and true love. Which leaves her starving for more.

Christopher Carter, a funny but scary tech genius who takes after his father whom he had never met. There is so much smoke in his life that he can’t see himself in the mirror, still on the run to finding his real identity. Rose shows up, but she really wishes she hadn’t met him after deadly secrets unveils. Like a mephitic gas, the truth floats its way through the air, destroying the lives of these two kids and their loved ones.
What happens now when sleep isn’t sleep but the escape of time? What happens when tears are the only words these broken beings can speak as their world and their stars have defied them? Their hunger for more excruciatingly devours them inside out, ruffling their feather until their blinded by their loath.

Click.here.to.read- https://www.wattpad.com/525995966-starving-me-bmww-completed-✔-chapter-1-pumps-in

Rainey’s good at her job–great even. But when she’s put in charge of the newest employee, Danika, who’s sweet and hot and maybe a little dumb, Rainey finds herself falling in a new direction. The problem is Danika is as straight as can be and as clueless as a baby bird. Or is she? Follow the crazy lives of two college girls dealing with friendship and blooming love, and a looming water crisis in their town.

Thanks for reading!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/166821442-gregory-girls

163253294-352-k243201

Kai Haywood never realized how sheltered her life was until someone came along and showed her the real world.

https://www.wattpad.com/637431408-ivory-black-01

They Could Never Guess

WhisperPuddle

Rafaella “Ella” Gage, known to most only by her surname, eats lies for breakfast. They make up her entire miserable existence at JSH, her high school. When she befriends the mysterious Slade Beckett, she thinks she might finally be able to tie up all the loose ends that strangle her. But in the end, it’s not a complete story Gage needs…

It’s a silver lining.

And those can be pretty damn hard to find.

Mac has pretty much had enough of life. But that’s okay, because life doesn’t much like him either. He’s dying and boy is it dragging.
There’s nothing else he really wants to do with his 3 months left. He’s tattooed himself to high hell, taken every drug he could (some he couldn’t bear to give up) and told his little old grandmother that he loves her. That sounded alright to him.
That is until, Kathleen. A stand alone, take-no-shit kinda girl. She’s abrasive and rude, and sometimes he wishes his disease would kill him sooner. But she’s dragging him around New York.
And she’s not aiming for some Make-A-Wish Disneyland bullshit, Kat’s got something way worse in mind. 28 things, to be exact.
28 things on Mac’s bucket list before he finally kicks it. And it’s all her fault.

RATED #255 in RomCom out of 7000+ !!
Link to my page if you fancy it - https://www.wattpad.com/user/BillNyeRussianSpy

Enjoy! :sunny:

the

https://www.wattpad.com/story/168908649-kristmas-with-the-kanes-romance

| HOLIDAY | 25 DAYS OF KRISTMAS ; )|

Allie Dellinger has spent the past three years moving back and forth between her parent’s homes, going through constant uncertainty as she tries to cope with her parent’s divorce.

It wasn’t always this way, they used to be a happy family that had traditions. Not all of them were always her favorite, but she had been hoping maybe one of them would come back.

Unfortunately, it was the one she wanted least, so when her mom announces that they’ll be spending the holidays with the Kanes Allies life falls apart, only to have the pieces pushed around by the cocky self-obsessed Brett Kane.

It’s been five years since she’s seen him and he’s changed just as much as she has, but have their feelings changed?

Can Brett and Allie continue to hate each other, or will the phrase ‘opposites attract’ be proven true?

Title: Hearts
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/165423665-hearts

Description: When Lily Bennett finds out she has CAD, her life changes forever. She feels like she’s lost all hope but she knows she will have to overcome her disease’s powerful grasp on her life in order to regain the life she once had. This is a story of love, sacrifice, courage, and bravery. NEW CHAPTERS EVERY FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY

Hearts%20Book%20Cover

When lightning strikes

https://www.wattpad.com/922920-when-struck-by-lightning-mondays88469-256-k867790%20(1)

Two sisters, One bolt of light. Danger around every corner and the world as they knew it is gone; replaced by visions, secrets, abilities, and destinies. Will they overcome their bickering and differences long enough to achieve an impossible goal… with their lives entwined so tightly and a future to save, only Eva and Liliana can say for sure.

meetyouuuu

Daniel was 17 years old when he met the cold and rude Nathan Bell. What was once a cold relationship turns to one of friendship and love, but being gay in a world of hate isn’t easy. When Daniel is brutally murdered leaving pain and heartache, Nate suicides unable to cope with death of Daniel and the pressure from his parents.

Now, 5 years later, Rebecca Gray, Daniel’s sister comes across Nate’s journals which tells the beautiful yet tragic journey of two lovers.

Click to read------->>> https://www.wattpad.com/story/168169591