Share your Teen Fiction Story Here! - Refresh Due 18/09/19

TF_SYS_1

This is the place to share your Wattpad story with others!

Please be sure your story is tagged TEEN FICTION before posting.

At the end of ONE WEEK, a moderator will close this discussion and start a new one

You are welcome to advertise again after one week. If you wish to advertise multiple stories, out of consideration for other posters please do not advertise more than five of your stories per SYS thread.

Be sure to include your stories details. Include your story link, upload your cover, and include your description. Remember, you want to attract readers!.

You are welcome to request read for read deals and feedback, but please do not mention votes. Mentioning votes could lead to vote for vote deals which is considered vote trading and not allowed on Wattpad.

Use this HTML code to post your cover image

You can also upload your cover from your device using the “upload” option on the top bar and then hyperlinking your story link to the image.

SHARE%20YOUR%20MYSTERY%20THRILLER%20STORY%20HERE%20%20%20Genres%20%20%20Community

tltwt%20new

❝It’s not meaningless when he has the power to break your heart into thousand pieces❞

Quentin Adams has been in love with his best friend for years. Although their happily ever after happens only in his dreams, he’s not one to give up. For so long, he had been willing to do anything to make his dreams come true and never had he even thought about anyone else.

But everyone has a breaking point. And unfortunately, after seeing the love of his life with someone else, he’s beginning to lose hope. Soon he meets Theodore Peterson who makes him question if he’s ready to take a risk and get his heart broken again.

Read it here!

He shouldn’t even exist. Just a figment of my imagination and yet here he stands before me as real as the sun in the sky.

Addison Roberts was just a normal girl who turned eighteen and was ready to finish school, graduate and head off to college.

On the day of her eighteenth birthday Addison decides to start writing a new book on the app called Wattpad deciding on doing character sketches first she does one for the characters Theo and Blair basing Blair on herself of course.

Click here to read story

Title: Of Love and Erin
Genre: lgbt teenfiction
Ongoing
Link: https://my.w.tt/cy2GxZk2TZ

Description:
Erin Brown is your stereotypical nerd. The type of typical nerd who likes to read, is very intelligent and has no friends.

The twist to Erin’s commonplace character, nonetheless, is his hate for love. His anxiety working him up a treat at just the thought of it.

The problem with this? He starts to develop a crush on the high school jock, Ethan Riley, when he a Erin to do a project with him.

Will Erin conquer is fear of love?

Hello,

As a french young writer, I have recently written my first short book. Now, I challenge myself to translate it with the precious help of a friend, Audrey. In this way, little by little, “Prête-moi ton rêve !” will become “Lend me your dream”. Thanks to those who want to discover this story. I hope you will enjoy it.

Lend me your dream

Synopsis:

Diving into the heart of others’ dreams, night after night, meddling into their minds in order to understand who they are, that is Molly’s gift. Nevertheless, it is not easy for a teenager who has so much to find out about herself to harness this great power, revealing people’s deeper secrets.

Losing herself, being overwhelmed by the phenomenon, feeling inadequate, learning to manage her power to help relatives… Those are the different steps which have paved Molly’s extraordinary destiny.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/199717257-lend-me-your-drea

m

1567693456560_0_Screenshot_2019-07-08-21-40-52~3
The cover is currently with the french title, but the English version should be here soon.

asdsax

Link to the story

Can she accept those who rejected her once?

The scars Amaya carries on her body are the constant reminder of what she has been through even if she doesn’t remember them. Those scars have turned her heart into a cold stone that does not show affection to anyone. She does have emotions, she smiles and laughs and some times she cries as well but she never cares about anyone else other than herself.

Years later she returned to the place where it all began, to the city where her mother was killed, to the father who left her in an orphanage. But she returned with a promise that she will not let anyone mess with her, even if that was the school’s mysterious boy who had secrets as dangerous as his looks.

Elijah was just as much a mess as she was. Perhaps he was also the only one who could help her but that would mean remembering the past she had forgotten and Amaya knew she was not ready to face those nightmares yet.

What happens when two people who weren’t ever really meant to be together end up together? To keep it simple, a ton of good memories and a load of shit.

Everly has always been a ray of sunshine and a beacon of hope, as far as she’s concerned, she needs to make people happy. Bringing a smile to someone’s face makes her feel like she’s actually doing something right in her life, and during the times that everything else is going wrong, it’s the only thing that keeps her afloat.

Until she meets Evan.

The sweetheart of West Bridge High who seems to have it all figured out. But behind his perfect smile lies a broken boy who’s scared to let his guard down too much and is carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Together they quickly realise that love isn’t always what it’s made out to be and comes with a lot more sacrifices that they could have ever imagined.

But hey, what’s the worse that could happen?

(click here to read!)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/183644938-understanding-teenagers-wattys-2019

Newly college grad Liam was just hired to write the next great Young Adult Novel for the struggling company Mid Mills Publishing.

The problem? He’s hasn’t written much in his life nor does he know a lot about teenagers.

With this new job, he and his fiancee move to Pacific City and live with his old friend Jaxon and Jaxon’s Sister Giselle. Giselle is getting ready to graduate high school. Through Giselle, he just might understand teenagers.

Winner of an award
The Grace Award, Teen Fiction, 1st Place

https://www.wattpad.com/story/169284769-the-element-of-life-wattys-2019

Jasmine was hoping buying a used Jeep for her seventeenth birthday would be the start to a great year. Things were looking up until she caught her ex-boyfriend Elliot cheating on her at Prom. It didn’t help that she was already facing an eating disorder and trying to overcome the fact that her father left when she was younger. Thankfully she had her best friend Regina with her at her side.

Life changed that fateful day when she noticed a strange light in the park. Her poor judgment told her to visit the park and she did. Little did she know that touching that light would give her a power. An element if you will. She had the power to bring things back to life. This new power completely changed her life. Would she be able to trust anyone with these powers?

At best her secret was probably safe with Regina. But Elliot was a different story. In fact, he was already out to make life miserable. There would be no telling what Elliot would do if he ever knew the truth. The fate of the world is in Jasmine’s Hands.

*Winner of two awards *
Blue Rose Award! Teen Fiction, 3rd Place
Constellation Award! Teen Fiction, 3rd Place

CLICK HERE TO READ THE STORY!

This Crappy Life

”If you would’ve told me the last day of our peaceful existence would be a boring Tuesday in November, I would’ve called you an idiot.”

High school senior, Casey Whitmore, is about to discover her life isn’t all about graduating with honors, taking her team to the championship, or even being the perfect daughter. When Casey’s mother comes down with the scariest illness imaginable, Casey is forced to take action, but no matter which way she turns the normal solutions are unavailable.

As she searches for medical treatment, Casey crosses paths with two friends who agree to help. Derek is the broody, mysterious type while Thomas is the smooth wild card. The guys couldn’t be more different, but both are attractive and seductive in their own way.

It’s not until all communication is cut off that they realize the spreading illness is no accident. Their world becomes lost in a horrific whirlwind of fear when the dead start attacking the living. Life must go on, but with no survival skills, Casey has a lot to learn. Even though Thomas and Derek prove to be invaluable during the fallout, love is still very much alive, and emotions run wild even in the zombie apocalypse.

Teen Fiction | Zombie Apocalypse Romance | Science Fiction Fantasy

Ongoing: 69 Episodes so far

Weekly Updates

CLICK HERE TO READ This Crappy Life!

Genre(s): Teen Fiction
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/12514752-troubled-with-tattoos

Genre(s): LGBT, Teen Fiction, Romance
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/32454751-the-goth-boy-prologue

9L%20cover%20no%20tape

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/750809187-nine-lives-young-adult-meet-the-characters

Title: Nine Lives

Author: @GatoKitten

Description: 9 students. 9 different stories. “Nine Lives” portrays the lives of 9 different students with realistic adolescent decisions resulting from teenage rebellion. Each student has their own story, but each are vastly different. High school parties, drugs, and teenage pregnancy only scratch the surface of what these students deal with. With twists and turns of betrayal, guilt, temptation, and back-stabbing, their stories won’t end until the school year does. Or until the tornado hits, that is.

Nova Munroe - The callous backstabber
Jamison Curry - The underprivileged band geek
Merilee Gilmore - The virtuous Mormon
Jin Liang - The amiable wiz kid
Nia Edleson - The compassionate athlete
Mateo Esposito - The charismatic Quarterback
Sydney Brown - The wholesome Cheerleader
Ace Lindberg - The rule-breaking bully
Finley Hutson - The shy brainiac

41%20PM

Title: Zombie Diaries 2019

Blurb: I’m an average guy. Average grades (for my area). (Less than) average looks. Average future. Well that all turned upside down when the zombie apocalypse hit, and now I’m an extraordinary, multi-talented, powerful superhero - in my dreams.

But, yeah, the zombie apocalypse changed my life, and I guess I made this diary to chronicle my life in the apocalypse, so that when I die, maybe someone in the future will read this diary to remember what happened during the apocalypse. Or maybe, it’ll get lost or burnt or torn to shreds by one of the undead. Well one can only hope for the best.

Click here to read

Innocent Emily Kim

Description:

“What do you want?” she repeated.

“Break up with Axel.”

Her eyes widened, mouth opening slightly. Aiden’s eyes darkened, looking at her parted lips.

“Close your mouth, baby, or I might have to close it for you.”

Emily is in love with Axel Armstrong. She would do anything to get to know him better. When she finds out he needs her help, she’s willing to be his fake girlfriend, if it means that she can be romantic with him.

But what happens when Axel’s brother, Aiden, steps into the picture? And why is he so determined to break them up?

© All Rights Reserved

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/180535141-innocent-emily-kim

Enjoy! I appreciate your support!

gKaRK19

Title: The Red Ribbon

Genre: Teen-Fiction

Blurb: It’s the beginning of a new school year as elite junior Ravenna Griselda continues her reign of terror over the student body after the infamously traumatizing events of sophomore year. Thanks to the Inquisitors, an openly secret organization within the private school, Ravenna, alongside her puppets, begin to master the art of real-life chess. As the months progress, the Inquisitors grow not only smarter, but bolder as they take a leap over a dangerous line they’ve never crossed before. So when a revenge plan takes an unexpected turn, deep rooted secrets are suddenly spilled. Through betrayals, backlash, and intricate conspiracies, Ravenna only remains with one last question: which one of them is the real monster?

Link: https://my.w.tt/2JOoM7JIqY

READ FATAL BITE

While living in “The Horizon” is challenging enough, Kierra Jackson has a hard time believing that the sleepy small town in Arkansas could become the number one zombie-beast destination of the world!

It all starts at the high school, McCrystal Falls when Kierra stumbles upon a string of strange events. After witnessing an odd sight in the woods, a face from hell scaring her to death, and receiving ugly phone and cyberspace threats, she knows something bad is about to happen.

She has a difficult time convincing her boyfriend Brent to help her figure out what’s going on. But in the end, she finally breaks through to him. It’s not too long before the pair realizes that a horrifying virus that destroys flesh on contact and turns its victims into hideous zombies-beasts has been let loose on campus.

They become even more mystified when an unstable teacher at the school is helping outcast students to create the mysterious virus to get back at an obnoxious crowd. Kierra and Brent discover that “The Horizon” is only a pawn in a scheme to take over the entire world.

The zombies-beasts decides to transform the citizens into the living dead so they can help turn every town into a ghost town. The only question remains is: What can two teenagers do to prevent the massacre from taking place? Kierra began to expect that there’s a possibility the town will never be the same again.

CS

READ CRUEL SACRIFICES

After committing a murder with her friends, Andrea’s only now regretting it. The others don’t feel guilty, and they all agree that the crime would never be solved, so they put it all behind them but not for long.

A stranger from cyberspace reaches out to Andrea, and her nightmare escalates. A shooting attempt on her life gives credence to the death threats.

After two of her accomplices turn up dead, she realizes that a killer is intent on picking them off one by one. Whoever it is that has their sights on them has to be close to her, because they know way too many personal aspects of her life. She has to make a choice: Kill or be killed, but first she has to identify her target.

READ THE LUCKY ONES

Different Worlds Will Collide

A coming-of-age story about two girls Penelope and Black Cherry, complete opposites in their own world, from two different worlds, different friends, boyfriends, that meet after a whirlwind of tragic events.

2 Girls. 1 Black. 1 White. 1 Rich, 1 Middle-Class. 1 Racist, 1 Not.

They go to the same high school and they never knew each other existed until a tragedy brings them face to face.

(Author’s Note: Born Lucky has been renamed The Lucky Ones)

Hello everyone,

My name is Marguerite Ashton. I’m a workaholic who hides in my writer’s attic, plotting out my next book. When I need a break, I stalk Pinterest for the next avocado recipe.

Oliana knows that every family has a secret, but she never expected hers to come from the grave…

High school senior Oliana Mercer dreams of attending the prestigious Reyersen Drama Academy and pursue her acting career. But when tragedy strikes, Oliana discovers secrets hidden from her by her adopted parents, dimming the lights on Oliana’s perfect world.

As the sins of the past surface, Oliana finds herself caught up in a tug-of-war between two families while the love for her boyfriend is tested.

Determined to find some form of happiness in life, Oliana focuses on her role as a student director in the high school’s senior play. When her best friend, Devin Worthy, dies during dress rehearsal, Oliana is re-cast as the lead.

Everyone thinks the death was a suicide, except Oliana, whose search for clues may be enough motive for the killer to murder again.

This is my first time posting. I hope I did this right. Here’s the link for Shadowed Seats. https://www.wattpad.com/story/23198917-shadowed-seats-oliana-mercer-series-book-1

https://www.wattpad.com/story/188410275-the-social-hierarchy-of-trinity-prep

The Social Hierarchy Series #1
This book follows the lives of the students of Trinity Preparatory School. We watch as they battle through heartbreak, humiliation and drama throughout their final year attending. With their secrets hidden, but some out there for all to see as we embark on their never ending scandalous lives. But will all secrets and wars be put to rest before the end of the year? Or is the drama just beginning?

(This book does contain some mature content that may be given without warning as you read through the chapters, so please read with caution if you are not interested in that)

Click to read

Simple%20Cover_1

Who says Cinderella has to wait around for a prince to save her?

That’s just not the way Cindy Hart rolls. She knows exactly what she wants: Sterling Prince, her ex-boyfriend turned rising superstar with a hot record deal and a gleaming future ahead of him. And she’s not afraid to go and get it.

When Cindy hears that he’s on the outs with his current girlfriend, she makes up her mind to confess her feelings for him at the Midnight Ball–the hottest music festival in the California desert. The only problem: She has no money, no car, and no way to get there.

In desperation, she agrees to sing for the Mouse Pack, a rag-tag band of aspiring musicians seeking their big break, in exchange for a ride to the Midnight Ball. What starts out as a reluctant trip with a group of misfits with nothing in common soon turns into a journey of friendship, self-discovery, and love.

Along the way, Cindy discovers that what she thought she wanted, might not be what she needs–and that sometimes, true love can show up in the most unlikely of places…

Genre: Teen Fiction
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/199173399-chasing-cinderella
Author: @bystephzhou

Daily updates, M-F

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy!

Copy-of-The-Mirror-4

When Kova is bullied for being female in her favorite online FPS game, a free voice changer leads her to realize how much happier she feels pretending to be male.

Kova has never felt quite “right” in her own skin. When she looks in the mirror, she feels disgusted by her own appearance, as if she was a doll put in the wrong plastic casing. She struggles with depression every day but can’t quite figure out why. She’s not unattractive, she just feels wrong and hates herself for it.

When a random player harasses her for being female in her favorite video game, it hits Kova too hard. She hates the fact that she’s a girl and especially can’t stand people bullying her because of it. To solve the problem, Kova downloads a free male-to-female voice changer.

When she hears herself speaking in a “male” voice, Kova feels genuinely happy and comfortable with herself. She delves further into exploring what being “male” feels like and, for the first time in her life, begins to feel at ease in her own skin.

Read Here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/191131217-the-mirror

Sonic-Books-Business-Card

My Wattpad Profile: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Sonic_Books

Hi there! I know this isn’t exactly teen fiction, but it’s mostly targetted at teenagers and young adults! I’m starting a new novel, called, “It’s Complicated.”. It’s totally related to the Harry Potter Marauders, Voldemort, Slytherin, Drama, Trouble, etc. I really hope you can read and please comment or send me a direct message!

Here’s the summary:-

“You’d rather jump of a cliff, then be me. Trust me.”

Fiona Fawley, has a rather complicated life. An offspring of one of the most Powerful Wizarding Families, her whole future’s been planned out without her consent. She’s beauty and intellect, violent and kind, it’s hard to know what goes on in her mind.

Her journey to Hogwarts, is one-of-a-kind. At a young age, she experiences things nobody should have, as she grow up, trouble only becomes worse. Her life, it’s complicated.

(For story, please click my profile or search it up on Wattpad and you’ll see it!)

Thanks a ton! See ya later!