Share Your Teen Fiction Story Here! - Refresh Due 8/15/2019

Title: Second Time’s A Charm

Description:
Little did Macy Carpenter know that she’d soon run into her first boyfriend- and her first heartbreak-for the first time in 2 years. Of all places, they came across each other at a college party.

To make the situation all the more worse, she had no idea that she’d find him in bed with her best friend.

Then again, she also had no idea that for the months to follow this incident, he was more than ready to take her world by the horns and give her the ride of her life with more mixed signals than she knew were possible.

Hold on tight, Macy!

I’m not sure why it won’t let me, but I can’t post my cover or a link, sooo…

image2

https://www.wattpad.com/story/176907863-born-wild

Can she accept those who rejected her once?

She was not the little girl they left behind at the orphanage nine years ago. Neither was she the good girl they expected her to be.
She was a queen raised from the ashes and she was ready to show everyone where they belonged.
Gone was the little girl who once cried to sleep asking for her mother, now stood a beast who ruled the world and was ready to destroy everyone around her.

download

a kiss a day keeps the heartbreak away

“Nice hoodie.” He winks and walks off.

I don’t know what the heck just happened, but whatever it was. I liked it.

Kimberly Woods is the average girl attending a new school. What happens when she catches a boys attention and he changes her life with just one kiss?

One of my favorites now.

Juvenile

Life%20as%20Avery%20(22)

Click to read Juvenile!

Summary:

In the grungy but close-knit community of small-town Cape Zion, an impressionable and impish group of teenagers, Carolina, Marla, Romeo, Isabel, and Lucas navigate their way through the pitfalls of junior year, while trying to cope with first love, grief, friendship, and family crises.

Story: Pass

Summary: Cara D’Arce is new to Everett Academy, struggling to fit in to a place where being the “All-American Teenager” is expected. Get the best grades, hang out with the right friends, and don’t ever mention the things that go on inside your head. Will Cara be able to ‘pass’ as normal, or will her secret tear her world apart?

(Since I’m new, I can’t link my story - what do I do?)

until%20the%20end%20book%20cover

Click here to read Until the End . . .

“I can’t.” Her voice was raspy as she choked on her words. Her electric topaz eyes darted between them as she achingly felt overwhelmed with grief. She shook her head in dazed confusion.

His cold blistered hands rammed into her shoulders as he shoved her back against the crisp brick wall, his breath blowing deeply across her cheek. “Choose.”

She watched feverishly from Phillip to Jeff as the man wiped the hair from her mouth. He ticked his gun between the two and stared at her with intense fury. Her chin quivered.

“Choose.” His voice was lower and deeper as the moments flashed by in an elongated static state. The bullet bolted from the gun and barreled through the sky . . . One bullet, one life, one second. Whose life would it take? Who would be gone forever?

The Harrolds are a spoiled over-privileged family in New York City. Snobbish arguing parents, dogs, cats, horses, cows, chickens, and eleven very complex kids occupy this villa.

Being spoiled their whole lives and living with wealth and decency, this family has no idea what hits them when the world takes a turn for the worst. The population dwindles, and people are overtaken by a virus that has no mercy.

With one son off in another country, a scandalous orthorexic daughter, an autistic teen son, three adopted African American children, a gorgeous but shy teen daughter, opposite twin boys, a hot-headed overly honest young adult, an untrusting business son, two opposing parents, and a pile of enemies inside and out New York City, this family has to fight through more than just an epidemic spreading worldwide. Can they overcome their issues to survive the one thing that could truly destroy them all?

Find out in Until the End

The first chapter of Until the End features a book trailer . . .

What if you can run away for just one night to a place where everyone loves you?

Click Here to Read Magical Circus

The young prince appeared with his dark hair still wet from a shower. His mahogany eyes were trained on Isabella whose long evening dress secretly covered her bare feet with chipped toe nail polish. He flashed an irresistible grin.

Before she could explain herself there was a knock at the door.

{Isabella is from a poverty stricken providence with a title that allows her an invite to court. Surrounded by pretentious elite teenagers and young royalty she must search the capitol for her missing revolutionist brother }

Read Royal - Click Here

Brooklyn Hann had finally moved to Wellington High. Being a transfer student drew much attention to her, both for her striking features and unbelievable supply of sarcastic remarks for both compliments and insults. Nobody dared mess with her, nor test her cold exterior.

That was until Logan Hayes was dared to ask her out as a plain truth or dare. Pride striking him almost instantly and not having done this before despite being known for his reputation with the cool guys, he couldn’t turn down the challenge.

Less did he know that in the attempt to taking it slow and smooth, he learned one of the traits nobody realized about Brooklyn- she was a tomboy in the body of an elegant figure.

He had taken up a challenge that was suddenly harder than the dare - compete with Brooklyn in the battle of pride.

Read How To Date A Tomboy here

168433271-176-k120926

Being an orphan isn’t easy. Especially when you come from a tough background and your foster family prefers your twin sister.

Jade Smith-Johnson; everyone’s favorite, the smart, perfect, sweet girl everyone has grown to love.
Where does that leave Hazel?
Alone, forgotten and ignored, nothing at all like her sister.

Slowly Hazel falls. She falls deep and no one notices…no one but two people who take her out of that deep hole. They help Hazel make her place in Green Gables. She will go through many hardships, be neglected and
isolated.
Follow her on her journey to finding love and making a name for herself.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/168433271-in-her-shadow

Title: His Eternal Muse
Story Description: Katrina Jones is a 16 years old high school teenager with excellent grades and balanced lifestyle. Everyone including herself thought that she has a perfect life until things started to change after her 17th birthday. She discovers the dark truth of her life but what she isn't prepared for is for her former best friend, now an enemy, Shawn Harrison to return to her life after a huge gap of 5 years. Will Katrina be able to accept the truth about her life? More importantly, how does she going to deal with Shawn?
Link: https://my.w.tt/sSwKBtlCSV

Updates on every Friday!

Title: Dragged Back From Hell
Author: Basheel

Synopsis: To make it simple, Violet’s life was hell. Her mentally unhealthy ‘mother’ was cruel. Her mind was so warped that she thought the hurt she caused Violet was helping her. Making her stronger.

Violet thought that this would be her life forever, that every day would be full of pain and tears. That is, until one night she goes out with friends. Drinking the pain away like usual, they sneak into a club, only for it to be shut down by the police. Her and her friends being taken to the police station for being in a club underage,

This is when she finds something out that will change her life forever…

LINK TO STORY: https://www.wattpad.com/story/159812457-dragged-back-from-hell

White Rose - Edakrh - Wattpad

Fate%20Anderson

Fate%20Anderson%20Back%20Cover

Dream%20Chaser

Dream%20Chaser%20Backside

Red
Title: Red
Genre: Teen fiction / romance
Summary: Olivia Vanderbilt’s life has been relatively normal up until the end of her junior year in high school. Well, sure it’s a bit weird that her family insists that she the only one who has to give people a fake last name, and how they always seem to have to go somewhere but she can’t come with. But everyone has something weird right?
When Liv transfers high schools for her senior year, she feels like she might have a new shot at being normal. This soon proves impossible, ever since the moment Jace Ryder walks into her life, your annoying resident bad boy who insists on calling Liv ‘Red,’ who has a certain intrigue to him.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/153916389-red

Emerald Cain, Lakewick High track star, has a secret. Her Dad is Michael Farse, the leader of one of the biggest drug gangs in America. Jack Harolds, Lakewick High bad boy and Haroldson gang leader, has a plan.

A war is brewing between the two gangs, and Emerald is the only one that can stop it. But will she? Getting caught up in gang life and getting out of it is a lot harder then she thought. Will she go with her head and help her Dad, or will she go with her heart.

It’s safe to say that gang wars aren’t the only thing brewing in this town…

Second%20Time's%20A%20Charm%20(current)

Title: Second Time’s A Charm

Genre: Teen Fiction

Description: Little did Macy Carpenter know that she’d soon run into her first boyfriend- and her first heartbreak-for the first time in 2 years. Of all places, they came across each other at a college party.

To make the situation all the more worse, she had no idea that she’d find him in bed with her best friend.

Then again, she also had no idea that for the months to follow this incident, he was more than ready to take her world by the horns and give her the ride of her life with more mixed signals than she knew were possible.

Hold on tight, Macy!

Number of Currently Posted Chapters: 5

Total Number of Chapters (upon completion): 50

**Current Number of Reads:**138

Current Number of Votes: 32

Update Schedule: One to two chapters per week (most likely on the weekend!)

Read it here!

*Don’t forget to give me some feedback! I hope y’all enjoy. *
Share my story if you enjoy it! Thanks in advance!!

002_Narcissa%20Dark%20Reflections

Title: Narcissa - Dark Reflections
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/180874948-narcissa-dark-reflections
Description:
Narcissa has a crush on Bobby Hughes. He hasn’t noticed her since elementary. Why would he with the way she looks?

When her mother buys her an antique vanity imported from Africa, things start to change. Her reflection has a life of its own and it knows how to help Narcissa get noticed.

This is my first crack at teen fiction, so I’m open to any and all feedback. Also - I keep changing the cover. Any one else do the same?

(https://www.wattpad.com/user/Rubyrock73)

Flu Season

Description

All seventeen year old Sarah Portman wants to do is get through her final year of high school and take a much needed vacation before heading off to college. Instead she finds herself being corralled at every turn to get her flu vaccination done. How far is Sarah willing to go to stand up for what she believes in? And is she strong enough to stand up to, everyone?

This is currently a work in progress. But I’m publishing to get feedback. Positive would be nice of course but constructive criticism is what I need.
Thank you all for reading and any feedback you may want to share.