Share your Teen Fiction Story Here! - Refresh Due 9/10/19

TF_SYS_1

This is the place to share your Wattpad story with others!

Please be sure your story is tagged TEEN FICTION before posting.

At the end of ONE WEEK, a moderator will close this discussion and start a new one

You are welcome to advertise again after one week. If you wish to advertise multiple stories, out of consideration for other posters please do not advertise more than five of your stories per SYS thread.

Be sure to include your stories details. Include your story link, upload your cover, and include your description. Remember, you want to attract readers!.

You are welcome to request read for read deals and feedback, but please do not mention votes. Mentioning votes could lead to vote for vote deals which is considered vote trading and not allowed on Wattpad.

Use this HTML code to post your cover image

You can also upload your cover from your device using the “upload” option on the top bar and then hyperlinking your story link to the image.

SHARE%20YOUR%20MYSTERY%20THRILLER%20STORY%20HERE%20%20%20Genres%20%20%20Community

2 Likes

EAB52735-F7CF-43F4-B6CF-103663D78A93

Title: The Turnover
Summary:
turn·o·ver /ˈtərnˌōvər/ noun
(in a basketball game) a loss of possession of the ball to the opposing team.
Ashley Zhao vowed that she would never touch a basketball ever again. But after moving to Los Angeles, where the game of basketball is practically worshipped, she seems to have a bit of a dilemma with her promise as she was her previous school’s star player. But why does she want to keep such an important hobby, a secret?

Because she dreams of fitting into the common girl stereotype of sitting still and looking pretty.

Ashley attempts to do this by becoming one of the school’s tutors but fails to blend in as she comes out as one of the top students at Grandview High. As a result of this, many students request for her assistance and when there’s more interaction, there’s more exchange of information. As if her life couldn’t get any worse, William Campbell, the captain of the boys’ basketball team, requests for her assistance.

With his British accent and gentle personality, she can’t seem to stop gravitating towards him. But Ashley knows what’s at stake if she gives in because if she does, she will make a turnover on behalf of her dreams to ridicules and insults once again.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/196286075-the-turnover

5 Likes

Simple%20Cover_1

Who says Cinderella has to wait around for a prince to save her?

That’s just not the way Cindy Hart rolls. She knows exactly what she wants: Sterling Prince, her ex-boyfriend turned rising superstar with a hot record deal and a gleaming future ahead of him. And she’s not afraid to go and get it.

When Cindy hears that he’s on the outs with his current girlfriend, she makes up her mind to confess her feelings for him at the Midnight Ball–the hottest music festival in the California desert. The only problem: She has no money, no car, and no way to get there.

In desperation, she agrees to sing for the Mouse Pack, a rag-tag band of aspiring musicians seeking their big break, in exchange for a ride to the Midnight Ball. What starts out as a reluctant trip with a group of misfits with nothing in common soon turns into a journey of friendship, self-discovery, and love.

Along the way, Cindy discovers that what she thought she wanted, might not be what she needs–and that sometimes, true love can show up in the most unlikely of places…

Genre: Teen Fiction
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/199173399-chasing-cinderella
Author: @bystephzhou

Let me know what you guys think! :blush:

7 Likes

tltwt%20new

❝It’s not meaningless if he has the power to break your heart into thousand pieces❞

Quentin Adams has been in love with his best friend for years. Although their happily ever after happens only in his dreams, he’s not one to give up. For so long, he had been willing to do anything to make his dreams come true and never had he even thought about anyone else.

But everyone has a breaking point. And unfortunately, after seeing the love of his life with someone else, he’s beginning to lose hope. Soon he meets Theodore Peterson who makes him question if he’s ready to take a risk and get his heart broken again.

Read here!

3 Likes

https://www.wattpad.com/story/184024228-lime-and-soda

ohCIle7%20-%20Imgur

Every summer Violet’s mum takes her to her aunt’s house by the sea to spend the summer holidays, and this year is no different - the same people, the same parties, the same time spent on the beach. Everything is the same, save for the unexpected charm of newcomer Jay Houldsworth. As Violet struggles with her body image and self-confidence, she draws ever closer to Jay. But is he really worth it? And can she learn to love him when she is still learning to love herself?

1 Like

https://www.wattpad.com/749298572-kit-and-tully-ya-mystery-romance-completed-book

Kit%20%26%20Tully%20Wattpad%202

COMPLETED BOOK

When Kit’s mother clears out her daughter’s room she finds an old diary.

Kit has plans to spend the summer with her two best friends and resents new guy, Tully, joining in. But then she discovers they have something in common, an obsession with grunge music and bad boy singer, Mac Whitehead.

Tully is smitten with Kit, but Kit has eyes only for Mac, whereas Mac craves fame. Each harbours a burning desire and, according to local legend, if they can wake an ancient Celtic god of music and love, he might just grant them their dearest wish.

None of them truly believe that one night under the full moon will change their destiny forever.

Set in Ireland in the nineties, this Young Adult love story has a Tumblr vibe.

https://www.wattpad.com/749298572-kit-and-tully-ya-mystery-romance-completed-book

1 Like

Genres: Teen Fiction, Romance.
Tags: High School, Playlists, Music, Aphonia, Mute.
Summary: On the outside, Isabel Cooper Valdez is just like the others. A High School student, daughter, and music lover, the seventeen-year-old doesn’t have any special attributes that exclude her from teenage society.

If you know her? Isabel’s a mute. Not the calm-quiet girl, or the designated mute. But an aphonic mute.

Her life took a dark turn from an accident six years ago. But she doesn’t let her disability overcome her, and fights every day to be the one thing she’s always strived to be: a musician.

Isabel’s life goes from boring to downright complicated when a former best friend returns to Austin, Texas, and much to her dismay happens to be the same person that almost killed her.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/151090453-june’s-blues

2 Likes

CLICK HERE TO READ THE STORY!

This Crappy Life

”If you would’ve told me the last day of our peaceful existence would be a boring Tuesday in November, I would’ve called you an idiot.”

High school senior, Casey Whitmore, is about to discover her life isn’t all about graduating with honors, taking her team to the championship, or even being the perfect daughter. When Casey’s mother comes down with the scariest illness imaginable, Casey is forced to take action, but no matter which way she turns the normal solutions are unavailable.

As she searches for medical treatment, Casey crosses paths with two friends who agree to help. Derek is the broody, mysterious type while Thomas is the smooth wild card. The guys couldn’t be more different, but both are attractive and seductive in their own way.

It’s not until all communication is cut off that they realize the spreading illness is no accident. Their world becomes lost in a horrific whirlwind of fear when the dead start attacking the living. Life must go on, but with no survival skills, Casey has a lot to learn. Even though Thomas and Derek prove to be invaluable during the fallout, love is still very much alive, and emotions run wild even in the zombie apocalypse.

Teen Fiction | Zombie Apocalypse Romance | Science Fiction Fantasy

Complete: 71 Episodes

Coming Soon: Weekly Updates on Season Two

CLICK HERE TO READ This Crappy Life!

2 Likes

![newproject_1_original|512x800](upload://54L9rVJllw0lgOtt1i1UDEjW9IW.jpg

She Seemed To Have It Under Control But Really She Didn’t,She Was Used To Putting Up A Smile For Everyone To See But When She Was All Alone,Surrounded By Nothing But Darkness Where She Found Tranquility Peace And Calmness,All She Ever Had Was Herself…In The Darkness She Could Be Herself Without Pretence,Darkness Was Her Friend The One The Only That Hid Her Scares From Sight,Not That She Was Ashamed Of Them Or Anything,Now The Question Is,Will She Ever Seak Light,Will She Ever Let It Shine In Her Dark…

Link:https//www.wattpad.com/story/197153451

2 Likes

https://www.wattpad.com/story/183644938-understanding-teenagers-wattys-2019

Newly college grad Liam was just hired to write the next great Young Adult Novel for the struggling company Mid Mills Publishing.

The problem? He’s hasn’t written much in his life nor does he know a lot about teenagers.

With this new job, he and his fiancee move to Pacific City and live with his old friend Jaxon and Jaxon’s Sister Giselle. Giselle is getting ready to graduate high school. Through Giselle, he just might understand teenagers.

Winner of an award
The Grace Award, Teen Fiction, 1st Place

2 Likes

SpellShocked

Genres: Teen Fiction, LGBT+, Fantasy, Romance, Adventure, Action

Summary: Charlie Hill was a perfectly normal sixteen year old boy – if you consider being in the closet and dealing with crippling social anxiety ‘normal’ – until he managed to stop a bullet with his bare hands. Confused and afraid, Charlie struggles to gain control of his newfound abilities and, as a result, he is sent to Merlinian Preparatory School – the leading institution for the tuition of young sorcerers.

Now, instead of learning Math and English, Charlie has to learn to control his unruly magic, all the while dealing with students who think he doesn’t belong there and trying to hide his unwanted feelings for a particularly attractive fellow sorcerer that threaten to make him even more of an outcast than he already is.

Magic, it turns out, isn’t as much fun as it seems.

1st Place in The Blue Rose Awards: Teen Fiction - July 2019
2nd Place in The Creative Minds Awards 2018: Teen Fiction

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/160508417-spellshocked

Any feedback would be appreciated, I’m always looking to improve my writing!

4 Likes

Hi! You will love my book then
Do you want your paybacks set right against those who made you suffer and hate? Get your dues back with this story and learn to repay the wrongs suffered with interest
https://www.wattpad.com/727605515

651C8F0A-2E91-4F2F-845E-DAF0F0B2DACF

Summary:
Some people get happily ever afters.

Some people don’t…

Because not everyone realizes their fate lies in their own hands.

Marilyn wishes for a better life, but every time she gets close to one, it is ripped away by those with poison in their hearts. She wishes for a knight in shining armor to come and save her from the Snakes, but when no prince comes to rescue her, Marilyn takes up arms and learns for herself how to defeat evil and injustice.

And maybe even learn how to do so yourself.

Finally it’s our turn and we will have our wrongs set right once and for all.

We will not let our enemies win once again. That time is over

Join Marilyn on her quest to stand up against those who wish to put her down.

2 Likes

Picture1

Meet Sophie Taylor, a clumsy nerd with low toleration for anyone annoying and no relationship experience whatsoever… Unless you count Xavier Mason.
Who’s he? Only the reason why she’s so afraid to ever love again. But yeah it’s a good thing he moved away after brutally crushing her. At least… That’s what Sophie thought until she met him at her local supermarket, leaving her with all kinds of questions. It’s almost as if Sophie senses he’s hiding something big and that it’s the answer to all her questions. Well now its Sophie’s job to find out.

Genre: Teen Fiction
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/6612949-the-fighter
Author: @Soni2468

Starting this back up again would love to get some feedback!

1 Like

Sixteen-year-old Enzli is in a facility for troubled teens. She says she doesn’t belong at Meadowbrook Ridge because she didn’t do anything wrong. Will Enzli wake up to the reality of what happened that summer night on the farm and still have the strength to fight for what’s right?

Chapter 2 is posted!
www.wattpad.com/story/200377118-wake-me-up

1 Like

READ FATAL BITE

While living in “The Horizon” is challenging enough, Kierra Jackson has a hard time believing that the sleepy small town in Arkansas could become the number one zombie-beast destination of the world!

It all starts at the high school, McCrystal Falls when Kierra stumbles upon a string of strange events. After witnessing an odd sight in the woods, a face from hell scaring her to death, and receiving ugly phone and cyberspace threats, she knows something bad is about to happen.

She has a difficult time convincing her boyfriend Brent to help her figure out what’s going on. But in the end, she finally breaks through to him. It’s not too long before the pair realizes that a horrifying virus that destroys flesh on contact and turns its victims into hideous zombies-beasts has been let loose on campus.

They become even more mystified when an unstable teacher at the school is helping outcast students to create the mysterious virus to get back at an obnoxious crowd. Kierra and Brent discover that “The Horizon” is only a pawn in a scheme to take over the entire world.

The zombies-beasts decides to transform the citizens into the living dead so they can help turn every town into a ghost town. The only question remains is: What can two teenagers do to prevent the massacre from taking place? Kierra began to expect that there’s a possibility the town will never be the same again.

CS

READ CRUEL SACRIFICES

After committing a murder with her friends, Andrea’s only now regretting it. The others don’t feel guilty, and they all agree that the crime would never be solved, so they put it all behind them but not for long.

A stranger from cyberspace reaches out to Andrea, and her nightmare escalates. A shooting attempt on her life gives credence to the death threats.

After two of her accomplices turn up dead, she realizes that a killer is intent on picking them off one by one. Whoever it is that has their sights on them has to be close to her, because they know way too many personal aspects of her life. She has to make a choice: Kill or be killed, but first she has to identify her target.

READ THE LUCKY ONES

Different Worlds Will Collide

A coming-of-age story about two girls Penelope and Black Cherry, complete opposites in their own world, from two different worlds, different friends, boyfriends, that meet after a whirlwind of tragic events.

2 Girls. 1 Black. 1 White. 1 Rich, 1 Middle-Class. 1 Racist, 1 Not.

They go to the same high school and they never knew each other existed until a tragedy brings them face to face.

(Author’s Note: Born Lucky has been renamed The Lucky Ones)

1 Like

9L%20cover%20no%20tape

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/750809187-nine-lives-young-adult-meet-the-characters

Title: Nine Lives

Author: @GatoKitten

Description: 9 students. 9 different stories. “Nine Lives” portrays the lives of 9 different students that make realistic adolescent decisions resulting from teenage rebellion. Each student has their own story, but each are vastly different. High school parties, drugs, and teenage pregnancy only scratch the surface of what these students deal with. With twists and turns of betrayal, guilt, temptation, and back-stabbing, their stories won’t end until the school year does. Or until the tornado hits, that is.

Nova Munroe - The callous backstabber
Jamison Curry - The underprivileged band geek
Merilee Gilmore - The virtuous Mormon
Jin Liang - The amiable wiz kid
Nia Edleson - The compassionate athlete
Mateo Esposito - The charismatic Quarterback
Sydney Brown - The wholesome Cheerleader
Ace Lindberg - The rule-breaking bully
Finley Hutson - The shy brainiac

3 Likes

The%20Beard%20Cover
https://www.wattpad.com/story/178599216-the-beard-wattys-2019-✅

Beard: a person who carries out a transaction (dating, marrying, etc.) to conceal the other’s sexual identity.

Emerson “Emie” Badgley has always been a sweet girl. As a baby, she never cried excessively and always slept through the night. As a toddler, she ate her vegetables and was a well-behaved child who listened to her parents. In school, she never got into fights, was an excellent student with good grades and always completed her assignments. In short, Emie was the golden child of golden children.

In her teens, Emie was always home on time and was well behaved. She even has a boyfriend, but they had never ventured beyond a few chaste kisses and hand-holding. Their platonic relationship is modest and conservative in every sense of the word.

So why is Emie’s wish to take the relationship to the next level a problem all of a sudden?

Note: This story is complete and it’s my biggest achievement. I want to share it with everybody :slight_smile:

1 Like

36questions_1_original

In Kate’s Psychology class, the class is assigned a project, where they need to complete a famous Psychology experiment and present their findings to the rest of the class. Kate chooses the infamous experiment from Arthur Aron “36 Questions that Lead to Love”, believing it was complete bs, is determined to disprove it. But when she gets partnered with Gilbert High’s biggest heartthrob, Tyler Davis, things don’t quite go as planned.

A short excerpt:

Suddenly, he took a step forward, pinning me to the wall. His face was only inches away from mine. He stared intensely into my eyes, causing my breathing to hitch. I could see a faint sparkle in his perfect, grey eyes.

He brought his mouth next to my ear and whispered: “Kate. There’s something I need to confess…”, as his hands moved down to my waist. His words sent a shiver down my spine.

I stared expectantly at his face. I couldn’t find the right words to say, my thoughts were all jumbled up.

I… I love you", he finished.

Hold up. What? Did Tyler Davis just tell me he loved me?

"Oh my god!", Tyler exclaimed, bursting into laughter. “You should have seen your face! You thought I was serious!”.

“I…um…”, I stumbled over my words. “You know what? Fuck you, Tyler. I can always count on you being an asshole”, I said, shoving his chest away and stomping out of the science lab.

What the fuck just happened? Why did he just do that? But more importantly, why did I want to believe him? No. It couldn’t be. I couldn’t be developing feelings for Gilbert High’s biggest heartthrob, or as I call him: asshole.

I would appreciate it so, so much if you were to check out my new novel (it’s still a work in progress)! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Everything is always kittens and rainbows in Stella’s land, until it isn’t. Meet 16 year old Stella Martin. She’s never lived a hard day in her life, that is until her world starts crumbling down. Now, she has to move to a small town called Aidendale, away from her friends, away from her boyfriend, away from her life. But Stella’s never been one to take anything lying down. And when her best friend and her boyfriend’s betrayal lead to a great idea, it just may be the thing that puts her and her family back on top.

https://www.wattpad.com/249860819-thebankruptbitch-completed-thebankruptbitch

1 Like

Link : https://my.w.tt/0QuNRxZLp0
Title : Dilemmas
Summary : If there’s one thing Sadé Brown has learned, it’s that the people you trust and know the best often surprise you. Usually not a positive way. It seems like where Sadé goes, drama follows. First, with her best friend Katrina Jackson and second, with her boyfriend Matthew Rodriguez. Will she continue to let the drama influence her life or will she call it quits?

1 Like