Shooting Stars is a group for all writers, regardless of experience, or status. This place is for everyone to meet and bond with people who have similar goals of learning, improving their writing, and shooting for the stars
This is a space to talk about what you’re working on, get advice and support, and share your goals and achievements. We bond over the good days, the bad days, and everything in between. We laugh together, cry together, and build each other back up after mental breakdowns, all in hopes of being attaining Stardom one day.
We have a Shooting Stars writing Discord server
WRITING RELATED LINKS
Nick’s Lab: #nicks-lab
Wattpad Writer Resources
Requirements for Paid Stories
How to Wield a Personal Brand
The Big Thread on How To Get Reads
Genre/Sub-Genre Profile List
Writers XL Podcast Episodes
PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE POSTING:
- Be kind and respectful to everyone.
- Be mindful of diverse experiences. Remember, writing is a journey and we are all in this–together.
- If you solicit feedback, please be open-minded and understanding.
- If someone asks to be excused from a conversation, stop replying immediately.
- I’d really appreciate if everyone follows the Community forum Guidelines.
- Regarding debates and expressing our opinon in the forums, WorldsInsideMyHead has clarified easily here: 🚨 WARNING 🚨 Could be damaging to ignorance. ⚠ Enter at your own risk!⚠ UPDATED!