show your drawings! (traditional, digitals, wips, etc, NO NON-DRAWINGS!)

discussion
art

Happy Halloween! :jack_o_lantern:
Malus%20Chibi

wip progression!

Looking good so far. :open_mouth: :wink:

I love the hair.

I really like how the eye is coming along so far

A charcoal drawing of a mountain lion I’ve recently finished. I love practicing realism because I love capturing the beauty of animals and people.

Oh. My. Goodness. That is amazing!

Nice work! I know this is months late…but I’ve used Procreate and Pencil for a couple of years. It’s a great combo. Give me a shout if you have any questions.

portrait_3_by_jeffnevins

WIP for something I’ll get around to finishing (hopefully) xD

It’s funny how I can draw with pencil and ink but can’t paint to save my life. I do digital art too. But I could never do cartoons or caricatures.

That’s beautiful. So much detail

All these drawings/sketches are amazing! :raised_hands:

I legit can’t even draw a stick person :joy:

Please enjoy my ghost mother who is tastefully covering her chest with her hair:

@Vexful

Here’s the drawing. I’m gonna clean it up and digitize it later. Im afraid I had difficulty finding a non awkward post so if you’d like a different one I can try my hand at another.

Any changes just say the word and I’ll work on it over thanksgiving.

nope, it’s perfect :)))

Glad I could help!

Me again! another page in the first chapter of the comic, whoa boy do I hate drawing characters from a low angle, but I’m happy with how it turned out considering how bad it was to start.

Ch%201%20p%2011

I love this thread. Everytime I check on it there is someone new, and it’s so interesting to look at all the different styles. Here’s something I’m working on at the moment.

Wonderful work! I bet if you choose to, you can draw and paint in any format you decide :slight_smile: