show your drawings! (traditional, digitals, wips, etc, NO NON-DRAWINGS!)

discussion
art

Cool! Is that your puppy?

i like the style

“You can call me Lucy~…”

I LOVE everyone’s art on this thread! Each piece is so unique and different in style! :heart:

How sharp is that tooth?? :slight_smile:

Current WIP. I’ve never tried like this before, always just drawn toons :slight_smile: feedback is welcomed!!

The art here is awesome! :sunglasses:Here’s a character of mine… Nix Vespers.
http://fav.me/dcsaqhq

dashar_1600x1200
tea_1600x1200
white-warlock_1600x1200
These were a lot of work. Done on paper, then in Flash.

major intersection.

@jettmanas Love the little hooded guy. Looks like the kind of character that wants to be evil but is actually a sweetheart in nature :slight_smile:

@golfballshifter Wow, that looks complicated, there are so many little details :slight_smile: (It also makes me thankful of roundabouts here in the UK. Don’t think I could deal with all of this traffic.)

Figured i’d keep things ticking over here with an update of my current project. The background is my reference, or at least how I usually draw. I wanna see more art!!

Oh my goodness!!! This sketch is amazing!! so talented!

I love the realistic feeling that you are putting in the character :slight_smile:

Hello~ Been on a hiatus for awhile but back for more arts :slight_smile:

Follow me at instagram (@lumir.arts) or deviantart (lumir-arts)

@Magicstudy I love your watercolour! I used to paint with watercolour but I misplaced my palette and I refuse to buy another!

I got bored so I thought I’d practise a bit with colour, I’m calling him… Solace…

Great digital painting!!

lol I can understand. I almost lost my watercolor palette several times, but somehow (don’t exactly know how) always end up finding it again :wink:

I feel like I haven’t drawn in such a long time (at least for fun) Like, I’ve done other drawings, but they’re for a specific project.
lips

This one’s at least a few years old, and just crayola colored pencils

love the concept! it’s very creative!

Thank you :relaxed:

I’m not the biggest fan of working with new systems but I had to since the old one wasn’t doing great but I think this page turned out fairly decent

fun fact: butterflies eat corpses too.

That looks wicked!!

This is my drawing for my story!

Director Survis

Anx

Qui’k

Gabumi