show your drawings! (traditional, digitals, wips, etc)

discussion
art

I’m not good at drawing figures like all the amazing people in this thread. I draw objects once in a while. Here’s my sad attempt at a watercolor piece. it’s too opaque

That’s better than mine XD!

nah, you can actually represent figures and make sense. I can’t.

art doesn’t have to represent figures and your art looks beautiful.

Thanks for that!

Mine is still not in your level.

I think yours are lovely.

thanks!

Thank you! And I think your is very interesting character art. We all start somewhere :slight_smile:

I guess that’s true.

It’s very true ^^’ I should post a picture of some of my old art to show comparisons ^^’

Whoa, this looks so cool! The butterfly is so pretty.

I don’t really know much about painting, but I think this looks super cool! I really like the way the clouds are painted.

These are actually from a drawing a finished a while ago, but I liked the hands more than the rest of the piece, so I decided just to post those, haha. Excuse the arrows because I kind of just screen-shotted them from my instagram.

I am not worthy!!!

Your drawings are so good though!!! I’m not that good at drawing full-body characters, so I tend to just focus on small things, like faces or hands :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

At least you make it realistic, mine looks nothing in your level.

I did art. Not good art, but art. The characters are all local gods from a story I’m working on (I didn’t know what they were gonna wear, hence the censored nips)

I have a bunch of art to finish, but here’s the working concept for a piece I’m doing for my finals (this is also my original character Scuttle)

And I did this one a day or two ago of my Clone Trooper OC Creed after finishing a battle on his home-world.
This%20is%20My%20Home

Woah, that’s for real legit! It looks professional