show your drawings! (traditional, digitals, wips, etc)

discussion
art

Oh, thank you! The top one is just pencil and tracing paper. The bottom is just paper and ink :sweat_smile:

Yeah! It’s so crisp! What pen did you use? if you don’t mind me asking

I used a calligraphy dip pen to be entirely honest.

:0 !! That’s amazing! That takes such skill!

It’s honestly easier than actual Calligraphy :sweat_smile:

Hm, I can see that. But still, wow!

Thank you :blush:

Did this years ago while sitting in a boring biology class. Using a Bic biro.

I did this art as an illustration for a short story for a horror writer.

Wow. Your doodles make mine look like drunk lines of vomit in comparison.

Thanks!

i love the clouds!!!

Alright! Forgive me, everyone, massive art dump! This is the chapter as I was able to make it ^^" There’s some stuff I need to fix like the hair colours of the one faerie in some of the panels, but so far I’m happy with the start ^^

Ch%201%20p%202 Ch%201%20p%203 Ch%201%20p%204 Ch%201%20p%205 Ch%201%20p%206 Ch%201%20p%207 1 Ch%201%20p%209 Ch%201%20p%2010 Ch%201%20p%2011

Your line work is super clean and awesome! The way the hair curls is cool, and I think the anatomy is pretty down pat. The hands are definitly quiet creepy and give the chills, but it looks so darn awesome.

Boi that comic… I love it. Might have to do with the fact I’m trash for comics but that’s a different story for a different day. I really like the cartoony style your characters are drawn in, and I think it just looks really intriguing! My favourite page is definitly the one with the crying face, hair up and rose - just looks amazing honestly! I really hope to see more are from you!

Here’s some recent stuff from my thread that I’ve been working on! And the sketch is the piece I’m cleaning up for my next request! I honestly have no idea how I made Cyan (the Baker) look not as awful but hopefully I can do it again(?)

Request%20One image

image image Alex image

Do you make covers for people?

I’ve always been tempted to ask you to do a cover for me (I love your book covers so much!), but our genres are so different and I don’t know if you actually make them for others.

I do occasionally, if I feel in the mood for it. PM me and maybe we can figure something out :smile: