show your drawings! (traditional, digitals, wips, etc)

discussion
art

Thank you!

I love the hair and his body, is getting even better.

This drawing I made for a contest here on wattpad.
I ended up with cel shading, but I like it better this way.

1594b5dce7054c04675119046459

Forgive my ignorance, but what’s cell shading?

Examples of cel shading - anime, cartoons, comics.
This is the definition that wikipedia gives: Cel shading or toon shading is a type of non-photorealistic rendering designed to make 3-D computer graphicsappear to be flat by using less shading color instead of a shade gradientor. Cel-shading is often used to mimic the style of a comic book or cartoon and/or give it a characteristic paper-like texture.

Oohh, thanks. Yeah, that’s something that I don’t do as often.Thanks for the info!

I just drew my Marvel OC Amelia Dalton aka Amiah-Selah which I’m planning to write her own fanfic series soon related to the NOVA Corps.

Faceclaim/Reference: Scarlett Johansson.

lol why the watermarks??

I’ve been doing smoll chibi head icons for a book we’re planning ouo

and yes, if you recognize those usernames, those are supposed to represent them c:

they look so cute! :blush:

That means I created those… -_-

glorious.

osh nice
did you put a filter over it or something?

here’s a demon child for ya

dovantart: https://www.deviantart.com/0bsidiancricket

watermarks are used so that people don’t ‘steal’ pictures. if you’re super worried about that issue, sure you can go ahead and use it but it’s a bit weird to use them, especially here, in my opinion…

I don’t always put watermarks on things I create - I also upload some of them to DA sometimes. I just downsize the stuff I don’t want people to claim as their own.

Honestly, there was that guy who stole my artwork. He made it as an FB profile pic. That’s why I use watermarks.

I would be honoured if someone took my picture and represented them selfs with it…
but then again i’m not you and your stuff is YOURS
anyone can grab mine ;D

Okay?

oh sorry i was just trying to say that besides feeling stolen from look at it as the fact that you have a hardcore die hard fan in him, so much so that he/she would let people see it as them instead of their actual face…
that’s impressive
your skills are envied, smile :smiley:

same tbh